[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. jvicart
    Donut Apr 10, 2018

jvicart , Apr 10, 2018 :
    Very Very good news. its a very good telephone. If you continue to listen your users, you can only continue to evolve for the better :) Thx a lot. Julie, from France (There you become already very big)

2. senlakshman
    Honeycomb Apr 10, 2018

senlakshman , Apr 10, 2018 :
    I doesn't matter if oneplus moved from .net to .com for a customer, I believe other than people who work in IT will be interested to know the difference between what is .net, .com, .edu, .gov. People who loves the OnePlus mobile for the product features that it offers for reasonable and affordable price and excellent community forum, where there will more user experience are shared with one another. I thank oneplus for that :)

3. Jkinahb
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

Jkinahb , Apr 10, 2018 :
    What are the benefits of the .com ending? Nevertheless congrats to you achieving this! My personal milestone in recent time was starting my studies of engineering!

4. G_Harish_Gowtham_aPef
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

G_Harish_Gowtham_aPef , Apr 10, 2018 :
    I have completed a year with OnePlus now. Felt extremely happy with my #OP3T as I chose over an Apple device and felt proud of my decision bagging the flagship killer(well, this is a personal milestone as I got the 3T from my own first month salary) . But, unfortunately lost my device last month. Eagerly waiting for the 6.

5. Raghavan1784
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

Raghavan1784 , Apr 10, 2018 :
    Great News! Looking forward to newer and better models and features from OnePlus. Have been using onePlus myself and for my partner as well!

My big milestone recently was setting up a new home in a foreign country for myself with my family.!

6. DracoBoss
    Froyo Apr 10, 2018

DracoBoss , Apr 10, 2018 :
    A major life milestone I would like to share is my journey to study abroad in Spain for a semester. It is the first time I have been away from home for so long but I can rely on my OnePlus 5 to keep in contact with family and friends.

7. McDeFe
    Eclair Apr 10, 2018

McDeFe , Apr 10, 2018 :
    Federico from Italy here,
    I will say that after I spent one year in the USA working there I met the love of my life. We moved togheter in Australia for working one year and now it’s two months that we are traveling between different countries in Asia such japan,Indonesia,Malesia,Vietnam,Thailand. My dream has always been to travel, and doing it with someone who is your soulmate,but most important your best friend is my personal and best achievement I could accomplish. To travel, to discover, to be curious, to open your mind. That’s my personal milestone.

Attached Files:

Crystal Z. and meatandy like this.
  8. Bingnorwegian
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

9. Silini
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

Silini , Apr 10, 2018 :
    I began writing down my thesis in a lab that's full of extraordinary people, and while doing this I constantly search for news about OP6 'cause I really can't wait for it.

10. rachie.t
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

rachie.t , Apr 10, 2018 :
    Congratulations on your milestone! My major milestone was winning an award for my work...out of over 300 of us! Very proud moment and am very grateful! Loving my Oneplus - thanks!

Attached Files:

meatandy likes this.
  11. Shine7
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

Shine7 , Apr 10, 2018 :
    Congrats on your milestone. My most recent major milestone was celebrating my son's 4th birthday! #prouddad

12. cylofe
    Donut Apr 10, 2018

cylofe , Apr 10, 2018 :
    The biggest milestone of my life is getting married to the woman I love. I would say it was the most important day of my life and will always be.

13. Egydrakar
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

14. Altenbecher
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

Altenbecher , Apr 10, 2018 :
    The most recent milestone in my life might be moving to Vienna after finishing school.

btw. pls keep the aux jack for ever <3

15. Bloomz0r
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

Bloomz0r , Apr 10, 2018 :
    Guys I am so happy that you created this masterpiece , I had samsung s2 ,s3 , s4 , I bought my OnePlus 2 when it was relased after 1 week ( because I needed an invitation and I hadn't so I was forced to beg for one ) I am having this phone for more then 1.9 years and I am not considering changing it the only thing that I want to buy the new 5T and give my mother the oneplus 2 , thabk you guys for being there

meatandy likes this.
  16. haykee
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

haykee , Apr 10, 2018 :
    My journey with Oneplus started many years ago. The announcements where made of a flagship killer, named Oneplus One. I went on reviewing Oneplus as company and checked what specifications where installed on the phone. It was amazing faster and better then any phone in the world. I ordered the phone and had years of fun, I even bought my gieldirgir One! Then finally it was time for a new one. OP1 was still working but I was ready for some new technology. OP3 arrived at my doorstep. Again such an amazing phone for that price and quality. Clean Android an great customer support. A few months ago my colleague dropped my phone. The glass broke, I contacted the support desk and within 5 days I received the phone repaired with a new battery as requested. My nephew now uses my OP3 and I beginning a new adventure with the OP5T. Thank you Oneplus for those great devices, support, customer service, and amazing community. We'll get ready for OP6!!!

17. stephzita
    Donut Apr 10, 2018

stephzita , Apr 10, 2018 :
    Went back in college after 2 years of battling with depression and got my degree

18. LAKIS_KOMNINOS
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

19. Laurita13
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

Laurita13 , Apr 10, 2018 :
    I feel so happy to share this moment with you!!! Personally, I think every day in every activity that change us as a humans being, is a milestone.

20. angelinthehell
    Eclair Apr 10, 2018

angelinthehell , Apr 10, 2018 :
    Never had a motorcyle. Only took the licence for the car.
    Now I'm 30+ and I wanted to try.
    I had to learn and take the licence, with all those kids o_O, but now I'm a (noob) biker!
    It changed my life.
    [​IMG]

Crystal Z. and meatandy like this.