[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. giuseppecataldi
    Donut Apr 10, 2018

giuseppecataldi , Apr 10, 2018 :
    I am an oneplus customer for almost two years of OP3T, largely satisfied with the purchase. I believe a lot in the company, even if lately it is slightly disappointing. My milestone is when OnePlus itself gave me the chance to participate in one of its last forums in Hamburg. Unforgettable experience and fantastic journey. Thanks OnePlus and Never Settle
    1523350453219.jpg

Crystal Z. and meatandy like this.
  2. Touho
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

3. jonathanlyng
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 10, 2018

jonathanlyng , Apr 10, 2018 :
    Weird: getting a .com is as easy as getting a .net, was yours registered to someone else who held it hostage?

4. Gabriel1980
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

Gabriel1980 , Apr 10, 2018 :
    at first I was reluctant to buy a phone from you, but after long market reviews, comparisons and reading the opinions of other users, I opted for 3T and I confess I do not regret the choice made. you are a very united community and determined to do something good at good prices. thank you for being.

5. monday7
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

monday7 , Apr 10, 2018 :
    I have been following OnePlus form the first device, sadly they are not sold in Kenya and hope they can venture in this awesome country, otherwise moving from .net to .com indeed is a milestone, my wish and hope is that we can get this phone locally here, that would be indeed a milestone

6. Metzgabua
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

Metzgabua , Apr 10, 2018 :
    Finished my studies, applied for my first "real" job and had my first flat viewing just yesterday as I plan to move together with my girlfriend [e]1f44d[/e]

7. dlodon
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

dlodon , Apr 10, 2018 :
    Congratulations OnePlus I’ve been following your company from the very begining. I use to be a big fan of the google nexus line. You guys came at a time where we were crying out for an affordable, fast, pure consumer phone. The OnePlus line up of phones are now my go to. I can trust you will make the right decisions and listen to your community.

A milestone for me would probably be the fact that I’m now training to be a Nurse. It’s taken me years to find my calling and I’ve had some ups and downs. Im now 28 and its never too late to change your life and do something you’re passionate about. So that’s my personal milestone.

meatandy likes this.
  8. Vivian Lobo
    Gingerbread Apr 10, 2018

meatandy likes this.
  9. GnomeX666
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

GnomeX666 , Apr 10, 2018 :
    I just finished my Somerlier training.. a hard one doing it whilst working full time and being a single dad with three kids... but did it B-) .... By the way. I am chuffed with my OnrePlus 5T ... Any plans for a monster tablet ? .. Would love to have the same functions in one .-... ;-)

meatandy likes this.
  10. christiansantos
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

christiansantos , Apr 10, 2018 :
    I just recently graduated high school, achieving with honors so that's probably one of my life milestones.

meatandy likes this.
  11. RihardsBelinskis
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

RihardsBelinskis , Apr 10, 2018 :
    Although I have been quite inactive in the forums with regards to posting, I wanted to take the chance to congratulate the OnePlus company for such a large step forward.

It has been a marvelous journey, since I bought my (which I am still using) OnePlus One back in 2013. Even my phone's FCC ID ends with A0001, haha.

Right around that time I had quite a few milestones in my life: I finished my Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering, got my driver's license and met my wonderful girlfriend with whom I am still together.

I wish you a great 2018 and hopefully many more steps of such magnitude are to come!

meatandy likes this.
  12. frangallegoara
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

13. profes82
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

14. talal420
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

talal420 , Apr 10, 2018 :
    After years of financial difficulties and going through depression and uncertainties about where my life is headed, I've recently graduated from University with top honors and now am going into research and hopefully earn my PhD in the near future. This is a huge milestone in my life and hopefully things just keep getting better and better [e]1f601[/e]

15. Waqas_Rahman
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

Waqas_Rahman , Apr 10, 2018 :
    On 26th February 2018 I completed my PhD in Electronics and Communication Engineering. The moment of utmost delight for me and my family. A hard work of 4 years. It was not easy but it was worth it.

meatandy likes this.
  16. Schinnerl_Jonathan
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

Schinnerl_Jonathan , Apr 10, 2018 :
    I've just trained so hard to stay healthy, cause as a little kid i was overweighted. Maybe it's not a big milestone, but i want to motivate all people i met, 'cause everyone should get happy as i do every day! #thanksoneplus

meatandy likes this.
  17. skidmarc
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

skidmarc , Apr 10, 2018 :
    Most recently, I have been accepted to Pharmacy school! It's been a dream of mine to become a pharmacist and I've finally been accepted after applying for 4 years. I've been working hard to get to where I am and I know there's still a lot to face in the future. Sometimes it's just nice to stop and realize how far you've come already.

meatandy likes this.
  18. silviosav
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

silviosav , Apr 10, 2018 :
    The last couple of years have been very tough for me, my father got an ictus and even if he survived he's not been the same anymore, since then is forced to bed, unable to do or say anything, anymore. He was already affected by Alzheimer and when I decided to get closer to him and improve our relationship which got loosen after the separation from my mother ten years ago it was already too late. It's true that you understand how much you love and take care of someone after you lose him but I hoped I could have enough time.

After that everything got even worse, I lost half of my family because they took over my father's decisions and tried to crush my mother because of her divorce's checks were draining my father's finances according to them, when me and my brother tried to ask more about that and refused to help them on attacking our mother in this shameful ways they just cut us out.

Then I lost my job, I moved abroad in search of fortune but I ended up in a company which was taking care more about their product than their employees who helped to make it happen. This brought me to more than 5 months of overtime which was including weekends sometimes, in the end I didn't get any recognition but just a brute invitation to get away as soon as possible, because anyway they got their product finally shipped so I wasn't necessary anymore

During this period my health got worsen, I'm a chronic diseased, nothing serious (Crohn's morbus) but this long stressful period didn't help me at all. Besides I was out of my medicines and that company which assured me to be able to get those in their country couldn't help me enough to get them after more than 10 months of tries, medical checks and papers gone back and forth from the insurance company to the hospital.

Hey but you know what, it's not been so bad because during this tough period I met the love of my life. She supported me and is still helping me to get through all of this. That's the most important thing and now that I'm writing from the London Gatwick Airport to get back home after a dream job interview I'm thinking of her, nothing else matter.

Life can punch you hard sometimes but love heals everything so keep up believing in that because your life and the way you live it will change completely once you'll understand what's really important.

Thank you OnePlus for letting me write this post, never done something like this but it made me feel better. I'm a happy owner of a OnePlus 3 and wish you all love you'll get from our community, apart from it then the company success will be just a plus.

Crystal Z. and meatandy like this.
  19. Pantalé
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

20. Magaritu
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

Magaritu , Apr 10, 2018 :
    Nice move OnePlus. Wish you good health and more challenges to overcome. Never settle! My milestone achieved recently: my first brand new car Suzuki swift and my new OnePlus 5T. ;)