[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. JaseYANG Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

JaseYANG, Apr 10, 2018 :
    Not really my milestone, it was celebrating my Amah's (Grandmother's) 100th Birthday with family & friends.

2. Miguel Mateus Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

Miguel Mateus, Apr 10, 2018 :
    Well, oneplus my recent Milestone and the best ever, is that a new family member arrive... I have been blessed with a beatifull son. Thats my milestone. Would not change it for nothing! The next one? Get the oneplus

meatandy likes this.
  3. tabicat68 Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

4. xsaraxsara Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

xsaraxsara, Apr 10, 2018 :
    It was when i received my Oneplus One, i came from an old nokia phone, it was such an experience !

5. LegendaryShadow Froyo Apr 10, 2018

LegendaryShadow, Apr 10, 2018 :
    First of all i would like to congratulate you guys. 5 years of hard work honestly pays off and i still remember the time you needed an invitation to get the oneplus one. Honestly it has been a great phone ( and still is ) but sadly the phone broke when it fell to the floor.

But as you guys have reached a milestone i also have reached my own. I was able to finish high school with a above average grade and now i am forming my own family with a baby girl. Time passes so fast and i hope that with each time everything gets better!

Thank you OnePlus for making great devices at a resonable price.

6. Rheindie Donut Apr 10, 2018

7. omhmus Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

omhmus, Apr 10, 2018 :
    Well :)
    January 2015 my first Oneplus1 phone
    April 2017 Oneplus 3 for my daughter
    November 2017 Oneplus 5 for myself

A few ”milestones ” for me and my daughter with this company.

8. eziskamu Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

eziskamu, Apr 10, 2018 :
    Last november received my new oneplus 5t which was a successor if my good ol' OPO. 5t is the best phone i had so far, a real mikestone for me. Thanks!

9. INFINITIPLAYAZ Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

INFINITIPLAYAZ, Apr 10, 2018 :
    My milestones is of course getting my first oneplus ever which is the OnePlus 5! and the rest was history :)

10. JensJenno Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

JensJenno, Apr 10, 2018 :
    My biggest milestone was getting my amazing OnePlus. I'm so happy about it that everytime I look at it I think wow... It was kinda nice meeting the most gorgeous girl I'll ever meet too, though:blush:.

By the way why are there the Apple emojis and not our own OnePlus ones

11. ParthRana8758 Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

ParthRana8758, Apr 10, 2018 :
    Hi I am Parth Rana want to say something on this special occasion life milestone. You are moving your official site fromf. net to .com. is a awesome ❤️ because it looks new and interesting. #neversettle#oneplus#
    Your friend Parth Rana.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018

12. EfabulousHB Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

EfabulousHB, Apr 10, 2018 :
    Congratulations on the move from .net to .com. Yay! Major milestones: just turned 45yrs old; my Future CEO just killed it in the school musical and my dogs love me. Okay not so major, but life is good. Sending good vibes from the large state of Texas where Nerd Mom's like me dwell. All the best.

13. Rheindie Donut Apr 10, 2018

Rheindie, Apr 10, 2018 :
    This isn't a milestone nearly as major as some of the posts that I've read, but I wanted to post anyways because... well because I've been dying to tell someone about my journey. My parents and family don't know it yet but I left the small town were I graduated college to move to the big city. Lol no not NY city, but the twin cities in Mn. I'm originally from Fl; that's were all my loved ones reside. I didn't want to move back home after college in fear of being a grown woman still living at home with her parents because her degree is just a measly community health degree that doesn't amount for anything in the real world. I mean sure, If i moved back home I wouldn't have to worry about any major bills for a while but that's not the life I've dreamed about living. So I challenged myself to move out of the small town were I got a full scholarship to run track and finished school and into the city were so far I've gotten lost on my way to work 9 times. That's 9 times that I've had to stop at a gas station for directions just to find out I was running late and no were near work; and 9 times I've had to use a strangers phone for help. I dropped and lost my phone during my move into my new apartment and it smashed and turned into a paper weight, so I've been using directions from 4 sticky notes were I wrote down directions to my new job using my friends phone. However like all the females in my family, I'm terrible at directions so they've served me no purpose. The up side is, I'm starting to get the hang of my new rout to work, my co-workers are extremely supportive, and although the price on my rent ($900 1br/1ba) worries me to the point of insanity (my rent for my college apartment was $525 2br/1ba) I'm confident that I'll make it through! Luckily these oneplus phones are so affordable I've been buying them since they came out... until one was stolen from me the month after I purchased it... and I plan to get the newest one with this next paycheck as well as pay my rent and bills. I've been working my tail off out of fear of not being able to pay rent and worried that if I don't get a phone soon my parents will catch a flight out to mn just to point out to me that I was childish for moving to the "dangerous city where I don't know anyone or have any family members"...

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018

meatandy likes this.
  14. mglamm Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

mglamm, Apr 10, 2018 :
    I wish I could have been with you from the beginning. My milestone is that I'll be working from home full time starting tomorrow!

Rheindie likes this.
  15. akshayvaji Froyo Apr 10, 2018

akshayvaji, Apr 10, 2018 :
    I have purchased my one plus 5 by applying gold loan. So that I am able to use diamond instead of gold.

16. Kamal Abdullahi Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

Kamal Abdullahi, Apr 10, 2018 :
    Nearly a years, I'm proud to announce that I now own oneplus 5t. It's a personal milestone for me, something I've wanted for some time but couldn't achieve when it was lunch, but finaly here I'm with my oneplus 5t.

17. Kamal Abdullahi Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

Kamal Abdullahi, Apr 10, 2018 :
    Nearly a years, I'm proud to announce that I now own oneplus 5t. It's a personal milestone for me, something I've wanted for some time but couldn't achieve when it was lunch, but finaly here I'm with my oneplus 5t.

18. yanim Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

yanim, Apr 10, 2018 :
    My 2y boy is diaper free for a couple of days. Hard work was done by us (parents) and I'm very proud of him. No doubts this is my most important life milestone at the moment :)

19. Buscedv Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

Buscedv, Apr 10, 2018 :
    Thank you OnePlus for such good phones! I bought the 3t back in december 2016 and have been a very happy user since. I allso got my sister to change from an iphone to the 5t

20. Davenilaya Eclair Apr 10, 2018

Davenilaya, Apr 10, 2018 :
    I was a bit afraid when I bought the phone, but so fare I'm super happy.
    I just can't understand why my alarm clock doesn't increase the volume gradually.....but...hey...nobody's perfect. :)

My life milestone is when I finally decided to be a musician, and gave up regular jobs to focus on my dreams...give me 10 more years and I'll tell you how it went... :)