[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. tay17ruiern
    Donut Apr 10, 2018

tay17ruiern , Apr 10, 2018 :
    I've been the Oneplus Two since 2015. I love it alot but abit disappointed that OnePlus has given up on any updates on the phone. ImI currently having a huge milestone now as i have recently dropped out of my law degree as it wasn't my passion. It was tough facing my parents as we're Asians hahaha! And i had applied to a local university to study aquatic science, which is a huge change in my life.

2. Anudari_Boldbaatar
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

Anudari_Boldbaatar , Apr 10, 2018 :
    Less than a year ago I got into the nursing school I've been wanting to get admitted to for a long time. Hundreds of hours preparation and a new language learned at home finally paid off. The admission rates are crazy low, so when I got in it became and still is the biggest milestone of my life.

3. cpolonio88
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

cpolonio88 , Apr 10, 2018 :
    You know what, just passed 5 yrs employed as a design engineer, and I'm still at the same company. My Oneplus One has been there for almost every step of the way

4. Edward
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 10, 2018

Edward , Apr 10, 2018 :
    I haven't had many milestones in my life but being a single father if i was to choose one it would be recently being told by my son that I was a great father . Not sure if it counts, but it did give me the encouragement, and mental capacity to keep working hard.

superplus and meatandy like this.
  5. 2awsum4u
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

2awsum4u , Apr 10, 2018 :
    This year i got into college, i was the first one of my family to do so. I'm studying architecture, it's a five year course and i'm 300km away from my family. It's hard but you got to do what you got to do.

6. lukasticky
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

lukasticky , Apr 10, 2018 :
    I've always wanted a reliable qnd stylish phone. When I scrambled up some money, the 5T got released and I bought. I'm just amazed and almost nothing bothers me about it. I'm not gonna change phones soon :)

7. Tery1234
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

Tery1234 , Apr 10, 2018 :
    My milestone was leaving my office job to take care of my aged parents. It's been a fulfilling responsibility as I learn to appreciate them more. I may not accomplish career goals but this is definitely a more heart warming journey for me.

8. lost_0x10
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

9. eltyyy
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

eltyyy , Apr 10, 2018 :
    A big milestone i reached recently was entering the ib diploma programme at my school. I will have to study a lot which is why that laptop would be nice haha.

10. EvanRavitz
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

EvanRavitz , Apr 10, 2018 :

I really liked my OnePlus One and still love my OnePlus 3T

11. vjuml1
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

vjuml1 , Apr 10, 2018 :
    Congratulations.com, amazing.com, achievement.com, future.com, milestone.com, community.com, personal best.com, super phone.com, best phone period.com ===>> OnePlus.com

12. Mel_No
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

Mel_No , Apr 10, 2018 :
    Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Meilenstein OnePlus!

Mein persönlicher Meilenstein war letzte Jahr die Entfaltung meines Arbeitsvertrages.
    Ich hoffe der nächste Meilenstein wird der Umzug in ein Haus, wo wir momentan suchen.

Weiterhin viel Erfolg OnePlus.
    Ich bin mit meinem Handy sehr zufrieden.
    DANKE!

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018

13. joop339
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

joop339 , Apr 10, 2018 :
    My biggest milestone? Is probably realising that what I was doing with my life was not what was going to make me happy in the long run and therefore finally deciding to stop, and start my own small business with friends.

14. thinkerer709
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

thinkerer709 , Apr 10, 2018 :
    My personal milestone is an analogy of your slogan: Never Settle. When I reached the age of 30 almost a decade ago I decided that I would soul search until I found a line of work I could dedicate the rest of my life to. And 5 years ago, I finally did when I decided to start my own company, go deep into learning everything and anything about the maker movement, and advocate for its adoption and growth in Malaysia. Today, I have started the one and only Fablab in the country, inspired others to start makerspaces of their own, organised and executed several large scale awareness events, brought government and media attention to the movement and established myself as a thought leader for the movement. Now that's what I call NEVER SETTLE.

15. G_Friedhelm_Bepperling_M
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

16. Jonataurus
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

Jonataurus , Apr 10, 2018 :
    My personal milestone I beat recently was learning to play the piano. I've been wanting to play a musical instrument for forever, I finally started 2 months ago and I'm loving it.

17. shyamsastha
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

shyamsastha , Apr 10, 2018 :

18. iguarin
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

19. Tauhidrokon
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

Tauhidrokon , Apr 10, 2018 :
    Firstly I wanted to thank you for making such a great phone. I bought OnePlus 3T and it is super fats comparing to other devices..great speed, super performance and huge space (64 gigs ) of storage for minimum cost...
    plz consider the upcoming phones to be in the same range so that OnePlus can rule the mobile market in the future.
    Go Ahead OnePlus. Let's Rock again and again.

Tauhid

20. Peperfreez
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

Peperfreez , Apr 10, 2018 :
    My milestone is finally being able to go to college. I was finally able to save up enough and go and im so excited for the next semester. I dont have enough for a notebook or computer but maybe by luck I can win this sweepstakes