[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. naz007
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

naz007 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Been with OnePlus from beginning. Looking forward to future. Just hope they don't drive most away with continuous price rises.

matisnastya98 likes this.
  2. Strayfire
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Strayfire , Apr 9, 2018 :
    A major recent milestone was when I received my PhD. Rewarded myself with a OP5. Wish I would have waited a couple of months more for the OP5T though.

3. slovy88
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

slovy88 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I purchased my oneplus 3t after my honor 8 got stolen on my Holliday in Vietnam. Destiny?
    I'm about to meet another milestone in my life by buying a flat to start my family.

4. JordanHarrison
    Eclair Apr 9, 2018

JordanHarrison , Apr 9, 2018 :
    great news excited to see the move!

I recently graduated from university and got a new job as a Junior IT administrator. Treated myself to a OnePlus 5T for my achievement after having a lg g3 for years and am delighted with it.

5. matisnastya98
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

matisnastya98 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Hallo!

Da die Mail, die ich bekommen habe, auf deutsch war, schreibe ich hier auch Mal auf deutsch:)
    Ich gratuliere OnePlus-Team ganz herzlich und wünsche euch viel Erfolg bei der Weiterentwicklung!
    Ich möchte euch mitteilen, dass obwohl ich schon 19. Jahre alt bin, kann ich erst seit 2 Monaten schwimmen!
    Es ist ein wunderbares Gefühl, wenn du etwas erreichst, was du lange Zeit nicht machen konntest.
    Nun verbringe ich viel Zeit im Schwimmbad und warte schon auf den Sommer, um im Meer zu schwimmen!:)

Beste Grüße
    Anastasia

6. sokal92
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

sokal92 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I am happy for Your milestone :)

My most recent milestone was getting promoted at my job, joining the position of laboratory manager starting this year (i am a chemist). Started the journey with OnePlus and still owning a OP after the years: best choice ever :)

meatandy likes this.
  7. stormwarrior
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

stormwarrior , Apr 9, 2018 :
    After a lot of time studing (And some good times too) I finally got my engineer certificate, great to get a job with misserable money pay...

8. GavinBouwer
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

GavinBouwer , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Great big step

9. Chaomian
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

Chaomian , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Back at the begining of your jorney at Oneplus, I never thought about getting a car nor I had driving license. Now I've got my car and I've acomplished many maintenance tasks that would cost me a hand if I did not do it myself

meatandy likes this.
  10. jlivens
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

jlivens , Apr 9, 2018 :

11. yassermulla
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

yassermulla , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Thank you for making such a great phone. I started my journey with OnePlus1 and continued until the latest OnePlus5T. All were super fats comparing to other devices..great speed, super performance and comparable storage space for reasonable prices...

OnePlus should consider the upcoming phones to be in the same range so that OnePlus can be (if not yet) one of the mobile leaders in the market in the future.

Thank you
    Yasser Mulla

12. BipinBaglung
    Eclair Apr 9, 2018

13. giorgio
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2018

14. G_jonathan_miró_cruz_PcX
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

15. xnutzii
    Lollipop Apr 9, 2018

xnutzii , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Since I know OnePlus I liked the phones because they were "cheap" and had all necessary features and were (and still are) fast af. And for me, speed is very important in a phone, and I'm more than satisfied with my OnePlus 5T!! It's a great device with enouh power for the whole day. I am a pretty new member, I wanted to buy the OnePlus 3 and 3T, but I cancelled the order, because there was a bug which showed "PayPal" as my current payment method. After that my Bank wouldn't accept new orders, because it's such a high Payment. I love you OnePlus and I will be an active member of the family.

Greetings!!

Last edited: May 3, 2018

16. Grazfarrg
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Grazfarrg , Apr 9, 2018 :
    After a couple of years of snapping pictures as a hobby with my phone, I have now switched to a full time photographer as a profession!

Having said that... I still won't stop snapping pics with my OP3 tho ;)

17. andre mathys
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

18. Winston Lalan
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Winston Lalan , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I am an Android fan and wanted a smooth flawless phone with a decent camera. I had Samsu g but the UI was sluggish. Then I noticed OP 5, then waited bit more and bought the 5t on the launch day itself. Lter bought one for my friend as well and also an addition carbon case and charger for my 5t. I love the phone, it's damn smooth. TBH this phone doesn't know the meaning of sluggish when it comes to processing apps and multitasking as it's damn cool. I am a fan of OnePlus or Better to say my family now.

19. Brayen
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

Brayen , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Since day one I'm a huge fan of OnePlus. I started out with the OnePlus One and still this magnificent piece of craftmanships runs today. The reason why I didn't buy any other phones of this brand is due to the lacking financial resources as a student. I only can approve of the continuous improvement of quality and specs of OnePlus and indeed like I expected OnePlus is now a player in the big league.

A personal milestone I've reached not so long ago, is opening up completly to my partner about my past. The feeling of being loved by someone is the most precious feeling in the world you can receive and it had been a long time since I felt that way. Of course material things are nice and everybody aims at getting the best of the best but in all honesty real happiness isn't created by material things. In order to become happy you need to let go of your past and share everything with your loved ones regardless of how difficult it can be. Thanks to this milestone I was able to reach my other milestones like getting healthier, getting back in to shape and above all finding time to trigger my interests.

I still have a long way to go to become healthy and get back into shape but you need some long-term milestones in order to focus on the future. Of course short-term milestones are there as well like finishing my master degree (after a 6 months break because of the deep slump I was in) and going for my motorcycle license. When I reach these goals I will travel by motorcycle through Europe for a couple of months in order to meet new people, learn new cultures and above all share my passion and help other people who are in need.

Basically these short-term goals fits the long-term goals of OnePlus because in some way everyone who is a fan or has a product of OnePlus is connected and helps eachother. Don't focus on yourself but shift your focus from time-to-time on others and help them. Just listening and show some sincere compassion can make someone's day and make a difference for that person. Therefore my ultimate milestone is to make a difference whenever and where-ever I can!

Ruby G. likes this.
  20. BooVeMan
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

BooVeMan , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Two milestones: 2001 I moved with my then girlfriend, now wife from Germany to Ecuador on our own terms, without a contract. 2012, then with two kids, we moved back to Germany leaving behind an experience of a lifetime and almost 12 unforgettable years full of learning, living and a completely changed appreciation for people, nature and the society.