[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. The Bishop
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

The Bishop , Apr 10, 2018 :
    I recently paid off my mortgage, which is a real milestone for me. I am now totally debt-free.

meatandy likes this.
  2. alonsomarce
    Donut Apr 10, 2018

alonsomarce , Apr 10, 2018 :
    I have been able to move to a new house with my family.
    And I really want the new OP6!!!
    Great new house Oneplus.com!!!

meatandy likes this.
  3. André Barbosa
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

4. F_Andy_Gardiner_vYYY
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

5. strawberryshortcake
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

6. G_CaptainZuul_VDKb
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

G_CaptainZuul_VDKb , Apr 10, 2018 :
    Alright, during Most of my so far, relatively short life, i've been really shy especially around girls. This has been so annoying, pretty much being unable to speak in a social situation with girls. One day this changed when some friends kinda forced me to go to a small party. There i kinda underestimated vodka and got really drunk and while drunk i was quite social because i didn't really give a **** about anything. The day after i thought about this and i started applying this "not giving a shit" philosophy to my daily life and it's working great. A few weeks ago i had my first kiss, socially im more confident than ever before and i can with certanty say this is one of the greatest milestones i've ever reached.

7. PetroH
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

PetroH , Apr 10, 2018 :
    A milestone that I will soon be hitting is graduating from high school can't wait to start furthering my education. I remember buying my first OnePlus phone it was the OnePlus 3 such an amazing phone. Keep up the good work at making some totally killer phones and also CONGRATULATIONS ON THE DOMAIN NAME!!!!

meatandy likes this.
  8. paarasj
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

paarasj , Apr 10, 2018 :
    The day I moved from the oneplus one to the OP5 was the biggest change of my life. Hit me like the asteroid that is going to hit tilted towers. Keep up the awesome work!

9. petport
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

petport , Apr 10, 2018 :
    My OnePlus has made my personal and business life so more functional. Thank you for the ever progressing development you guys do to make everything more efficient.

10. Bernani
    Donut Apr 10, 2018

Bernani , Apr 10, 2018 :
    It was my great milestone after 5 years of always using old and second-hand mobilephones, because of not beeing able to spent more money, finally buying the oneplus 5 from my first salary on day one in 128gb Version.
    Totally worth it :)
    I still love my op5 like from the first day!

11. bsorenson
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

bsorenson , Apr 10, 2018 :
    I just became the father of a second child! We now feel like a full family. Much bigger than a couple with one kid. Congrats on the new domain.

12. Zanco83
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

Zanco83 , Apr 10, 2018 :
    Congrats.
    Everything changes but I hope and wish for the better for OnePlus and for us, the Customer that you love

13. Nickrawlings53
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

Nickrawlings53 , Apr 10, 2018 :
    After years of practicing, I got accepted into the school of music at my dream school. I have worked so hard to get to this point, it's going to be very expensive for me to attend, and I hope my family can afford it, I'll be paying off student loans for a very long time, but hopefully it will all be worth it.

meatandy likes this.
  14. thanosmarvel
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

thanosmarvel , Apr 10, 2018 :
    a milestone for me is this phone. the 5t i got. productivity and the speed i can access to my mail and apps... productivity again... so keep it coming guys and we will support you too.

15. denis60
    Froyo Apr 10, 2018

denis60 , Apr 10, 2018 :
    In 2014, something change my life. I decided to bought my first smartphone.
    I'm looking for it month after month.
    Apple, Samsung, Sony, LG... NO !!!!
    I found what i searched : my phone will be the One + One, a best phone for a just price.
    After few weeks, i received an invitation. It was one of my best day that year.
    An other one was a few days later when i received my phone. Since that day in august 2014, day after day, i'm happy to be the owner of an One + one phone.
    Thanks to everybody in One + company who make my dream become reality.

(Sorry, i'm better to use m'y phone than to write a post in english. I'm french)

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018

16. F_Mohammed_Ashfaq_emSD
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

F_Mohammed_Ashfaq_emSD , Apr 10, 2018 :
    Yesterday Today & Forever my OnePlus.
    Welcome .com

17. CrazyBenjy9
    Gingerbread Apr 10, 2018

CrazyBenjy9 , Apr 10, 2018 :
    I guess this hasn't happened yet, but here it is: in 2 and a half months I'll have completed my GCSEs. It's insanely nerve-racking but I'll be relieved when it's completed. I've always had a poor attention span as well as stubbornness to answer questions the way the examiners want as opposed to what I feel is a more logical way. If I can overcome these for a few weeks for the 23 exams I have, that'll be my milestone.

18. terry_marce
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

terry_marce , Apr 10, 2018 :
    Hace 6 años comenzó mi emprendimiento, mucho trabajo y muchos logros. A los 2 años de empezar, compre mi primer oneplus (one) con el administraba mis redes. 2 años después, me acompaño,con mucho éxito, mi oneplus 2 y mi emprendimiento fue creciendo. Hoy, ya no tengo un segundo trabajo, solo vivo de y para mí emprendimiento. Mi vida cambió un montón, pero lo que no cambio fue mi forma de administrar mis redes. Hoy, mi oneplus 5 es mi mejor herramienta. Gracias y felicitaciones a todo el equipo ONEPLUS!!!!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018

19. V1509676360262
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

V1509676360262 , Apr 10, 2018 :
    My milestone this year was moving out of my parents and moving into my own apartment and living on my own. It has been a big change but I am adapting and I hope to keep moving forward with it. A long with that a promotion at my workplace and after getting a One Plus 5 back in July of 2017 I realized that i have a love for cell phones and reading about them and keeping up with them and it started with this purchase. Excited for the one plus 6!

20. Armaan101
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2018

Armaan101 , Apr 10, 2018 :
    Congratulations on the new .com domain! I recently got into college and will be starting in the fall!