[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. meatandy Oreo Apr 11, 2018

meatandy, Apr 11, 2018 :
    'OnePlus' is the company name. ;)
    The next handset will be called the OP6 :D

DavidYoho likes this.
  2. Superbrowndude Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 11, 2018

meatandy likes this.
  3. gkaurin Cupcake Apr 11, 2018

gkaurin, Apr 11, 2018 :
    Training to finish a marathon in under 5 hours and just finished my 20 mile training run.

DavidYoho likes this.
  4. DavidYoho Froyo Apr 11, 2018

DavidYoho, Apr 11, 2018 :
    Finally!! Great Job One plus...Smiley Face

5. LionHeart78 Cupcake Apr 11, 2018

DavidYoho likes this.
  6. O1523405330606 Cupcake Apr 11, 2018

O1523405330606, Apr 11, 2018 :
    My milestone is to become a successful doctor
    let me think
    To become a good doctor ? ...no no...
    The best doctor the same as ur slogan says
    NEVER SETTLE for *less*[e]1f609[/e]

7. janey Cupcake Apr 11, 2018

8. Marky Jonez Cupcake Apr 11, 2018

Marky Jonez, Apr 11, 2018 :
    I was recently awarded the position of Student Vice President of my college program. A lot of hard work, passion, and honesty has allowed me to gain this position so that I can help be the link between student and teachers. This position has also lead me to having the ability to run campus-wide events to entertain and inspire current students! Also congrats on the achievement OnePlus, you're a company that continues to surprise me with technology and great customer service! Keep up the fantastic work!

9. jdaK Cupcake Apr 11, 2018

jdaK, Apr 11, 2018 :
    After many job and internship applications, for being QA Engineer, my dream job, I was finally invited to one, fulfilled all the requests, and will start by 9 July! I'm proud of myself!

10. AndroiDProg Donut Apr 11, 2018

AndroiDProg, Apr 11, 2018 :
    I went to college like many others and entered a career in Supply Chain Management. Soon after entering the work force, my wife and I had our first child, then another, and then another. Three kids, a mortgage, etc. It's typical for most people. The problem is: I hated my career choice. Even though I wanted to do something else, I had responsibilities and obligations. I always loved technology and desired to be in the IT industry but didn't know how to make the shift.

Afterr a lot of soul searching, I decided to save every dollar I could and eventually go back to university. After 7 years of hard work and saving, I was able to leave my job and further my education. 8 years after that, I'm a cloud infrastructure architect and work in the cybersecurity space. It really has changed my life. I'm in an interesting and challenging field. I'm much, much happier.

On top of that, I've always been a Blackberry/iPhone user and decided to Branch out and take a chance on OnePlus. the 5 has been an AWESOME device and has really helped me work more efficiently. I skipped the 5T but will be purchasing the OnePlus 6 (or whatever it's called) when it lands. Keep it up OnePlus!!!

meatandy likes this.
  11. Syx005 Cupcake Apr 11, 2018

Syx005, Apr 11, 2018 :
    My milestone was finally paying off my student loan debt from 5 years of university. Took a lot of years but glad to see it all behind me now and I can venture forward without that monkey on my back! I'll replace that monkey with the Oneplus backpack I win here.... ;-)

Mingyu and meatandy like this.
  12. briannemariew Cupcake Apr 11, 2018

13. wemilly Cupcake Apr 11, 2018

wemilly, Apr 11, 2018 :
    Congrats!!:) I'm not with you since the beginning but since I saw the review of the OnePlus 3 I'm saving money to buy one OP phone, unfortunately don't sell in my country and imported goods are expensive :(.

14. andyinfargo Cupcake Apr 11, 2018

15. aljude Cupcake Apr 11, 2018

aljude, Apr 11, 2018 :
    For me it was the time I bought my car.every time I see it I say to my self yeah that's your hard work there buddy.

16. ranibane0309 Cupcake Apr 11, 2018

ranibane0309, Apr 11, 2018 :
    I know from experience what's the feeling like after you get something finally after trying for years. So enjoy the feeling and Congratulations to all of you!
    I hit a major milestone few weeks ago when I became a parent which is one of life's most significant milestones.

meatandy likes this.
  17. navidsina Cupcake Apr 11, 2018

18. tingchangyong Cupcake Apr 11, 2018

tingchangyong, Apr 11, 2018 :

OnePlus phones are awesome !!
    OnePlus, please continue to sell and market in Australia as we all NEED you HERE !!
    I have a OnePlus 5 from the day 1 of the official website sale and have NEVER look back to another brand at all.
    OnePlus.com Rocks !!

19. ch_d Cupcake Apr 11, 2018

ch_d, Apr 11, 2018 :
    My milestone was quitting my job and becoming a founder.
    Keep up the good work OnePlus!

20. G_Brian_Jennings_HaNK Cupcake Apr 11, 2018