[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. rdf
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

rdf , Apr 9, 2018 :
    It was mid-2015 and the work of five years was on the line. You have to prepare yourself for the challenges to come, do your homework, set your goals and deliver. I felt confident, prepared and motivated. Nevertheless, that PhD jury wasn’t going to be a piece of cake.

I felt good afterwards and gave myself a gift: my OnePlus Two. It’s as good as new and remains my faithful everyday tool. I still recall a few questions from that day. And I take them as incentive for the challenges ahead. It’s in the bottom line: never surrender.

2. verdabili
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 9, 2018

verdabili , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Finally i am back in my home country on a designation i was dreaming about. This is the major goal i achieved in 2018 till now.
    many congrats to #oneplusfamily #oneplusfan #oneplusteam. waiting for new lauch and best wishes.

3. MrKev79
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

MrKev79 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Over the last year I've taken my dream of becoming a writer to reality. Strangely enough, using my oneplus 2 (yes, it's still going strong - I'm waiting for the 6 to upgrade) has helped make this process easier as I can use Word for android on my big screen to touch up manuscripts on the way to work etc, not to mention managing my WordPress site. Well done oneplus, keep it going. Here's my site btw www.kevharrisonfiction.com :)

4. calim
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

calim , Apr 9, 2018 :
    One afternoon of July, 2014 when I was in search of an invitation for the oneplus one on the forum and when the members organized small games to win them and share them... When I received the famous code to be able to order it, it was as the quest for the Holy Grail....

5. F_Janet_Weejinty_Fullert
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

meatandy likes this.
  6. F_Emanuel_Gonçalves_TUCb
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

F_Emanuel_Gonçalves_TUCb , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Back on the beginning of my school year I met a girl that had been in my class for 3 years, we're in the same university, we never remembered seeing eachother and we never had talked to eachother. But one day, in the beginning of the year, our eyes crossed paths, and we got along right from the start, our relationship developed and now, 5 months later, I share my life with one of the most incredible persons I've ever met, all thanks to me, for the first time, being able to share my true feelings with someone. That's a milestone I'll never forget.

Ruby G. likes this.
  7. gmoran651
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

gmoran651 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I got accepted to a graduate program to study Graphic Design in Hong Kong, despite the fact that my background is in Video Production, not graphic design, based on the strength of my portfolio!

8. alinson75
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

9. Maurice Nunan
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Maurice Nunan , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Congratulations on your mile stone ,
    I recently took on a new franchise for my company. We have 2 OnepluO 3T phones, love them

10. FridrufHau
    Eclair Apr 9, 2018

FridrufHau , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Ok well, even in my opinion getting children or a lovely job is kind of great, but hey guys listen up:

I now reached the Superstar level playing pro evolution soccer manager! :rolleyes:

11. VN95022363
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

12. eoinzy
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

eoinzy , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My biggest milestone was only a few months ago when I welcomed my baby daughter into the world! Since then, she's had many photos captured and videos recorded of her every day, all on a OnePlus 2. Hopefully I'll be able to set aside some money to upgrade to a OnePlus 5T soon, but until then, the OP2 is doing it's job!

13. MatthiasGalle
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

MatthiasGalle , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My girlfriend and I just bought our first home! Next month we're starting the restauration works and we hope to move next July :) this certainly is OUR year, since we also got engaged :)

14. jonata1962
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

jonata1962 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Superb!!!

15. Umiji
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Umiji , Apr 9, 2018 :
    There was a time when OnePlus didn't even exist. The only words you could hear on the streets were 'Samsung' and 'Apple.' Even now in many areas of the world, this is still the case. But what OnePlus has offered for a long time is something that Samsung and Apple have really lacked; speed and simplicity. I waited a long time for my OnePlus, which turned out to be the 5T, but I don't regret my choice of smartphone one bit. It gives me extremely fast performance and high end specification for a reasonable price, half that of the iPhone X and other variants. I am sure OnePlus can make it to the top of the smartphone ladder in the near future.

16. ppriddey
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

ppriddey , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone... Experiencing my baby daughter growing up. She is now 9 mths old and we love her more everyday. Having recently upgraded to OnePlus 5 the superior camera on this phone compared to other phones have enabled us to capture these memories more sharper and clearly for the days ahead. Looking forward to want both my daughter and OnePlus have for the future.

17. alexischry
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

alexischry , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Recenthly i changed my job. Not only i managed to become productive from day 1, i also managed to show to everyone how good my work is and become an important person for this new company. This is the milestone i achieved :)

18. Flor13
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Flor13 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I have finished my education with the help of Oneplus! Without the help with communications and planning it would be much thougher.

19. cozzmat
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 9, 2018

20. Patje38
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018