[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. GOHZC
    Cupcake Apr 12, 2018

GOHZC , Apr 12, 2018 :
    Well, recently I graduated with bachelor degree in Engineering. That is a big milestones in life right? Will try my best in my career path ahead and will keep support OnePlus for sure. Let's do our best!

2. anujchandigarh
    Eclair Apr 12, 2018

anujchandigarh , Apr 12, 2018 :
    The milestone is getting the desired job as a java developer in a software company in which oneplus device helped me to keep up with the fast pace day to day tasks,looking forward for better opportunities in future

3. Becca SGI
    Cupcake Apr 12, 2018

Becca SGI , Apr 12, 2018 :
    I am really looking forward to starting at Syddansk Universitet in Odense, Denmark, next year, where I will be studying as a civil engineer in Robotics! I can't wait! This has been my dream for years and it is finally about to happen!

4. LuckyPoke
    Cupcake Apr 12, 2018

LuckyPoke , Apr 12, 2018 :
    Currently an owner of oneplus 3. Love the efficiency and the speed of oneplus 3. Also the battery life as well. One of my favorite things about oneplus is it has literally no bloatware.

My most recent milestone is that I made a permanent move to a different state.

Congratulations on your permanent move from net to com. interNET welCOMes you.
    :);):confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

5. LuckyPoke
    Cupcake Apr 12, 2018

LuckyPoke , Apr 12, 2018 :

Currently an owner of oneplus 3. Love the efficiency and the speed of oneplus 3. Also the battery life as well. One of my favorite things about oneplus is it has literally no bloatware.

My most recent milestone is that I made a permanent move to a different state.

Congratulations on your permanent move from net to com. interNET welCOMes you.
    :);):confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

rva likes this.
  6. sameerasrg
    Cupcake Apr 12, 2018

sameerasrg , Apr 12, 2018 :
    My personal milestone is completing my MBA in March 2018. This was a very demanding MBA degree which I had balance with my work and family with a new born baby. My OnePlus2 (I'm planning my OnePlus 5T upgrade :)) was my companion which made a lot productive during my MBA days.

7. One plus YouTube
    Eclair Apr 12, 2018

One plus YouTube , Apr 12, 2018 :
    I want to purchase a wireless headphone(My Personal Milestone). For which i am saving money from my pocket money. And it's been from 2 years that i am not successful to save money and struggling to purchase wireless headphone. One day me and my brother saw a short movie making competition on Social Media. So, we decide and take part in the short movie making competition which had a certificate and a cash prize for 5 winners. And finally we won that competition with a certificate + cash prize. And in the month of march,2018 we got our prize. So, at present i can say that i reached my milestone as i am buying myself a wireless headphone.:)

8. kaede.otori
    Cupcake Apr 12, 2018

kaede.otori , Apr 12, 2018 :
    7 months ago, I quitted my job to start traveling for a while and then finally move to the job of my dream. Very scary at first, but so rewarding!!!

9. Kisslack
    Cupcake Apr 12, 2018

Kisslack , Apr 12, 2018 :
    Hi,
    My milestone was pass the exams to get a better position in my job. I was studying hard for one year and at the end I gave me a really good present... my one plus 5 mobile!

10. vincenzo.botta93
    Cupcake Apr 12, 2018

vincenzo.botta93 , Apr 12, 2018 :
    I recently started my own job. I always dreamt about it, and it happened. I teach russian language. I love teaching and doing it for work is awesome!! Thank you for your attention! Congrats for your major life milestone!

11. caposasso
    Eclair Apr 12, 2018

caposasso , Apr 12, 2018 :
    My recent milestone is: i've composed the soundtrack for a short film on youtube: Friendbox.

12. florecejoecel
    Cupcake Apr 12, 2018

florecejoecel , Apr 12, 2018 :
    Back few months ago, I was in part of my life where in struggling is nothing to escape and escape is nothing to do to change. I came up with a decision where i have to leave everything i have. I quit schooling and start living idle. Days, weeks and months passed but still I havent started doing anything. One day after crying from despair I started coming back to senses where I should start progressing in life and stop being a worthless person. Now I still working for my progress in life to pursue my dreams and one by one hitting my milestones. And that's my story.

13. jgor.bi
    Froyo Apr 12, 2018

14. Perplexxer
    Cupcake Apr 12, 2018

15. Xyrus
    Gingerbread Apr 12, 2018

Xyrus , Apr 12, 2018 :
    My milestone was buying a house with my girl friend. My next milestone is propose.
    The statement is short but important to my live.

Ruby G. likes this.
  16. Rishy9112
    Cupcake Apr 12, 2018

Attached Files:

Ruby G. likes this.
  17. leafar1389
    Cupcake Apr 12, 2018

18. Tim Ngu
    Cupcake Apr 12, 2018

19. aldorator
    Cupcake Apr 12, 2018

aldorator , Apr 12, 2018 :
    Working as network engineer but decided to convert under stairs space in to storage myself, almost done, a milestone for me! And congrats on small three letters!

Ruby G. likes this.
  20. Katlom
    Cupcake Apr 12, 2018

Katlom , Apr 12, 2018 :
    Just 3 days ago I received my VAT number which is going to allow me to work online while I keep up with my medicine studies, this is my milestone. I hope one day I'll be able to open my own website, and why not, it could have a .com domain!