[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. nbuys
    Cupcake Apr 14, 2018

nbuys , Apr 14, 2018 :
    I've had a lot of milestones in the past year, I graduated college, moved out, started my career, and got married!

meatandy and buntycubal like this.
  2. GbejIII
    Cupcake Apr 14, 2018

GbejIII , Apr 14, 2018 :
    Major milestone for me is my second year completion of medical school, the passing if my father brought me apply to medical school, it began as a struggle as it was a huge change going from a business student to medicine, looking back its been the best decision I have ever made.

3. outsidemom
    Cupcake Apr 14, 2018

outsidemom , Apr 14, 2018 :
    my phone quit working in February and I wanted to buy a new phone. I refused to buy an overpriced samsung from ATT for 30 months of payments, so I began to shop for a phone. I decided on the OnePlus 5t after weeks of reading and comparing. I was never able to purchase one, then one day they said they were all sold out. The Oneplus 6 was on the way and might be an early release. I'm going to wait for it and in the mean time im using a Motorola Moto x that has a cracked screen and wont charge unless I let it totally die, then time it just right as its cycling through start screen, buzzing, then turning off only to do it all again until i get it to charge then it takes 6 hours to fully charge. Everyone thinks im crazy, but I'm waiting!!! My milestone will be the Oneplus 6 - my first unlocked phone not purchased form ATT.

meatandy likes this.
  4. krizto
    Gingerbread Apr 14, 2018

5. meshfree
    Cupcake Apr 14, 2018

meshfree , Apr 14, 2018 :
    Congratulations on the new domain! My biggest milestone was making it through a tough 2017.

6. Roshanguag
    Cupcake Apr 14, 2018

Roshanguag , Apr 14, 2018 :
    I tweeted to pm modi for the henious rape case of unnao and kathua #8 yrs old baby girl.and one of accused belongs to unnao rape has been detained today..it may help our society to get rid of this rapist..

7. adamlerma1998
    Eclair Apr 14, 2018

8. G_Vidit_Jain_tYuW
    Donut Apr 14, 2018

G_Vidit_Jain_tYuW , Apr 14, 2018 :
    OnePlus had played. a keen role in all my recent millstone
    may it be drawing my frontend development certificate or my first Android apps or local photography contest .
    it had provided me with power efficiency and quality appeal among the people and empowered me to learn much ,make much along with enjoying the fullest.

9. Yosiascar
    Eclair Apr 14, 2018

Yosiascar , Apr 14, 2018 :
    My Milestone was that I got a job in 11 September, after two months of work finally got the money to buy my Oneplus 3t.

10. Naman2
    Froyo Apr 14, 2018

meatandy likes this.
  11. Sharmie
    Cupcake Apr 14, 2018

Sharmie , Apr 14, 2018 :
    Let's see... I restarted my career at age 52, divorced at age 53, and have finally created a new life for myself as a successful, single career woman age 55 all while living 6,000 miles away from my land of birth. Those are my most recent milestones. It's been hard, and it's been monumental.

meatandy likes this.
  12. G_Mahesh_Mutthe_mPUb
    Cupcake Apr 14, 2018

G_Mahesh_Mutthe_mPUb , Apr 14, 2018 :
    I didn't use yet any one plus device but friend of mine uses one he says always the great experience of using it since I like to use one one of those one plus device

13. Bobhallen
    Cupcake Apr 14, 2018

Bobhallen , Apr 14, 2018 :
    Hi My personal milestone was finally being able to retire from a job I hated and was ruining my health, and to be able to spend time with my family and friends as well as to be able to travel. It's like being born again!

14. vrnunzio
    Eclair Apr 14, 2018

vrnunzio , Apr 14, 2018 :
    [QUOTE = "Mingyu, post: 18075016, membro: 17"] [ATTACH = pieno] 743375 [/ ATTACH]

Quando abbiamo avviato OnePlus nel 2013, eravamo ricchi di energia e ambizione di prodotto, ma continuavamo a orientarci in ogni altra area. Abbiamo dovuto dare la priorità a determinate necessità, come ottenere uno spazio con AC e pagare i nostri ingegneri. Volevamo impostare la nostra presenza sul web su oneplus.com, ma il costo di farlo in quel momento non aveva davvero senso. Così abbiamo impostato quel sogno su uno scaffale e ci siamo concentrati sul miglioramento della nostra comunità in ogni altro modo.

Quasi cinque anni dopo, siamo orgogliosi di annunciare che stiamo trasferendo il nostro sito ufficiale da .net a .com. È una pietra miliare personale per noi, qualcosa che desideravamo da tempo ma che non riuscivamo a raggiungere quando eravamo solo un giocatore in erba. A livello pragmatico, crediamo che questo cambio di dominio sia necessario mentre continuiamo a crescere. Ci auguriamo che la migrazione a .com per tutte le regioni contribuirà a proteggere i nostri fan dai siti che rappresentano la variazione regionale di OnePlus.

Più invecchiamo, più ci rendiamo conto di quanto sia importante lasciare che le persone nelle nostre vite sappiano di essere apprezzate. Non tutti ti attaccheranno attraverso il denso e il magro. Se sei appena entrato a far parte della famiglia ieri o sei stato con noi dal nostro OnePlus One days, grazie per essere cresciuto con noi. Abbiamo ancora molta strada da percorrere, ma sapere di avere una comunità con noi rende ancora più dolce ogni passaggio.

Per concludere questo dolce momento nella storia di OnePlus, abbiamo un piccolo omaggio per tutti. Vogliamo conoscere le tue pietre miliari personali! Condividi un recente traguardo importante della vita e sceglieremo casualmente 5 vincitori che riceveranno uno zaino OnePlus e un notebook in edizione limitata.

Nota: l'applicazione sarà chiusa alle 22:00 CET, 13 aprile , e annunceremo i vincitori entro il 20 aprile. [/ QUOTE]
    Ho preso da Voi il mio primo Oneplus One a Luglio 2013 con un invito, bei tempi. Adesso ho un Oneplus 5t e sono soddisfatto appieno per prestazioni, tecnologia e design.

15. dtsorvas
    Cupcake Apr 14, 2018

dtsorvas , Apr 14, 2018 :
    After 8 years of hard work, I took a huge risk and left from something I was part of so that I can move forward and evolve. It has paid off and I am now working with some top tier people in my dream industry.

16. vitalie.sajin
    Cupcake Apr 14, 2018

vitalie.sajin , Apr 14, 2018 :
    My technological milestone was switching from making pictures with DSLR camera in favour of the smartphone.

17. Rob_JB
    Cupcake Apr 14, 2018

Rob_JB , Apr 14, 2018 :
    Congrats OnePlus, it sure is satisfying to reach your goal after so many years of hard work!

I recently graduated with a masters degree in engineering after 5 long years of hard work, struggle and setbacks. There were many times I almost gave up and quit, but in spite of moving cities and starting a new job, I refused to give up on my dream and step by step, agonising day by day, I managed to finish and graduate.

A very sweet victory indeed!

18. Kobe.fondu
    Cupcake Apr 14, 2018

Kobe.fondu , Apr 14, 2018 :
    My milestone is contacting people without the fear to stutter! It has been a problem my whole life but now I overwon the fear and the hardest part of it: self confidence. Now I believe in myself and became a citizen of the world, like you became .com!

meatandy likes this.
  19. Themustafahusain
    Cupcake Apr 14, 2018

Themustafahusain , Apr 14, 2018 :
    After graduating from high school I was shattered that I could not attend my dream college that I was hoping to get acfepted into for 4 years despite being accepted into it due to financial troubles. I took a year off and worked on a few courses and I am proud and happy to say that I will soon be attending my dream college this fall since IveI been awarded a scholarship. I'll be studying on my own merit and without being a burden to my family financially

20. G_Xavier_Shadow_ZS
    Cupcake Apr 14, 2018

G_Xavier_Shadow_ZS , Apr 14, 2018 :
    MI familia desde siempre ha tenido poco dinero de ahí peleas constantes además por lo mismo sufría burlas ,críticas y discriminación sin embargo aún así he conseguido salí adelante y ser lo que soy me encuentro orgullosos de estar en donde estoy y Asun así voy a por más un saludo Xavier Shadows por cierto no tenéis nada que envidiar le a LAGSUNG