[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. Shivang Joshi
    Starting Point Expert Apr 9, 2018

Shivang Joshi , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Congratulations to the OnePlus Team for reaching out this milestone [e]270c[/e]️

My recent milestone achieved: Recently, I had posted a picture in the "Shot on OnePlus-March, 2018" thread. That was the picture of a mouse. To be precise, it was Logitech MX Master 2S.

I posted that picture on my Instagram, before I posted it here. And that was actually the first product picture, I had ever posted on my account. To my surprise, Logitech commented on that picture and asked if they could use the picture I clicked on their social media channels, and they wrote in the same comment that they would credit me whenever they use my picture. This was my most recent milestone achieved. Having posted a product picture for the first time, and the company approaching to use that picture in their promotions feels rewarding. Also, they have posted that picture recently on their Instagram account, if anyone wants to check that out.

I know this might not sound like a lot to most of you, but it is actually a lot for me. Their comment motivated me to shoot a few more pictures, and edit them much better so that they seem to be like the ones a company can use in their advertisement. I did post a 3-picture series featuring the mouse.

Note: All of those pictures were shot using a OnePlus 5.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018

2. nathanleemaddox
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

nathanleemaddox , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I recently bought my first car myself after not having one since 2010. My parents we're both disabled and couldn't afford to help me get a new one after I had a car accident in college. Now I've gotten a good job at Caterpillar and can afford to make a monthly payment after sturggling at minimum wage and low paying retail jobs.

3. mhnajjar
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

mhnajjar , Apr 9, 2018 :
    @DoJusToyBox

#DoJusToyBox

This is a major milestone for me where I started from a simple hobby, research and development, then moved to design and implementation. Check it out!

NeverGiveUpOnUrDreams and Mingyu like this.
  4. GuitarHero0179
    Jelly Bean Apr 9, 2018

GuitarHero0179 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Nice. Have to keep that in mind when visiting the site in the future :) I recently switched jobs to something I am way more interested in and I got myself my first car. Two good milestones

5. calvincwmak
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

calvincwmak , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Congrats! Major milestone would be getting my first Oneplus device in 2014 and and has not left my hand since!

NeverGiveUpOnUrDreams likes this.
  6. Gaston NP
    Lollipop Moderator Apr 9, 2018

Gaston NP , Apr 9, 2018 :
    The birth of my children will always be an unforgettable moment for me.
    Good luck to all and thank you for the small contest and the update.

7. G_Krutik_Mistry_BFxZ
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

8. Chungtd
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

Chungtd , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone was that after more 9 years loyal to Blackberry phones, I switched to OnePlus as my second phone branch and my second Android phone (the first one was Blackberry Priv).
    So, it was:
    Blackberry (BB) Pear 8100 > Pear 9100 > Bold 9780 > Bold 9900 + Playbook > Z10 > Z30 > Q10 > BB Passport > BB Priv.

9. idkwhoiam322
    Nougat Apr 9, 2018

idkwhoiam322 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Not my biggest, but certainly the most fun one, was being a part of RNC reaching 10,000 pages :p

bwells88, Bouncer71, script and 7 others like this.
  10. jizang
    Lollipop Apr 9, 2018

jizang , Apr 9, 2018 :
    must be a slow news day @ oneplus HQ ... makes no difference if .net .com or .co.uk... all same to me, just 1s and 0s :p

11. Mingyu
    Security Team Staff Member Apr 9, 2018

Mingyu , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Wow that sounds like a journey of a lifetime :D

12. G_Aziz_Adenwala_llJy
    Eclair Apr 9, 2018

G_Aziz_Adenwala_llJy , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Their is saying "RECORDS ARE MADE TO BROKEN" this what one plus does from .net to .com this give motivation to to the customer and are proud to use one plus which is one of the leading Brand's in the current era .

13. Mingyu
    Security Team Staff Member Apr 9, 2018

Mingyu , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Lol this was my exact path, though I've now moved on to Sublime Text :p

14. joukov
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

joukov , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I just started in a new job after grinding in IT for 15 years. This new stress free life feels like I'm dreaming!

15. Boyjo1
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

16. sarthak@sark
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2018

sarthak@sark , Apr 9, 2018 :
    just completed 2 years of my college too ...what a coincidence and achievement of gr8 milestone [e]1f525[/e]

17. Evgeny.S
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

Evgeny.S , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Did you seriously just made an announcement regargridng the move from a .net domain to a .com? From the title I thought you are going to move to a different office or even to a different counry to be more international. What is the big deal?

Edit: Jesus Christ those comments around here...

18. giri_shankaran
    Froyo Apr 9, 2018

19. Pumpkincarver
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Pumpkincarver , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Personal milestone.. Well i survived burnout,divorce and im now single father of a 5yo girl. Life is good now.

20. errori
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

errori , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I have model 3 and it works as charm.
    Maybe I will buy 5T later, but I also have Apple stuff as well delaying my decision.

Nice job from you guys!!