[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. ROMINPATEL
    Eclair Apr 9, 2018

ROMINPATEL , Apr 9, 2018 :
    when i am complet my study and start working and when i am purchase oneplus 5 with my own money that was my life milestone.

WilhelmBusch2003 likes this.
  2. askeetikko
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

askeetikko , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My personal milestone is forming my family. Started with marrying my wife, then the children.

Congrats on the new. com-site! I've bought four phones from you guy so far (OnePlus 1, 2, X and 3). Would possibly buy more, but the 3 is too good to upgrade from. :)

WilhelmBusch2003 and Ruby G. like this.
  3. eye842
    Lollipop Apr 9, 2018

eye842 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I guess it means a lot to Oneplus in order to grow on the US market.

NeverGiveUpOnUrDreams likes this.
  4. l3p1dl0
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 9, 2018

NeverGiveUpOnUrDreams likes this.
  5. agoinfly
    Marshmallow Apr 9, 2018

agoinfly , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Congratulations OnePlus!

Well,
    I'm going to travel the World for 3 years.

6. blaci021
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

7. izzykasha
    Lollipop Apr 9, 2018

izzykasha , Apr 9, 2018 :
    my very first key milestone in my life that I had to work hard for and dedicate hours and hours of practice and free time to.

This was reaching Pianoforte Grade 8 at the age of 15. This may not seem very young but I was also playing county league football and rugby at the same time as well as in a badminton and cricket league so I see that as my biggest milestone up to the age of 15......excluding walking and saying my first words which I don't remember lol

WilhelmBusch2003 likes this.
  8. RL71
    Eclair Apr 9, 2018

RL71 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Congrats! My milestone is that I choose Oneplus three years (and 1 month) ago and never changed your brand!

I started with the notorious Oneplus One, then the Oneplus 3T and now the Oneplus 5T. Where in the past I changed my phone(brand) about every half year, I now stick with Oneplus. I'm very pleased with it. (I still love the Sandstone back from the Oneplus One, and still have a case with Sandstone ;-)

9. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Apr 9, 2018

Cheetosdust , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Hello @Mingyu

thanks for sharing the milestone - we noticed it yesterday ;)

Congratulations to everyone over there for reaching it. Great timing too.

Also, that's some clickbait title. I was thinking you guys were moving the HQ to Portugal. Finally. Maybe next time ;)

Ruby G. likes this.
  10. Thehedge
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2018

11. Damienninja
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Damienninja , Apr 9, 2018 :

I recently moved from the big city that I was born in and had been living in for 30 years to the country side.

12. adlian25
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

adlian25 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Congratulations for the journey made so far. My achievement is that the oneplus one keeps running and updated like the first day I bought it.

13. anas_alsayed
    Eclair Apr 9, 2018

anas_alsayed , Apr 9, 2018 :
    The past six years were overwhelming and full of incidents, both heartwarming and heartbreaking. I've lived in many places, learned from different cultures and met new people. I also traveled a lot but it wasn't the same kind of travel normally people have. I traveled seeking protection and basic human rights while running away from war, rejection, discrimination and being looked down on. I haven't felt home anywhere, even in my homeland, and I've been judged by others. My past is a burden which I carry on my back while moving forward in life. Six years in pursuit of happiness, a better life and the dental license. There were times where I almost gave up but I kept reminding myself not to settle for less. I'm thrilled to finally get the license, a place to live in and a job. I look forward to build a promising future for myself and for those who are in need.

Ruby G. likes this.
  14. Jensenn23
    Jelly Bean Apr 9, 2018

15. Ozac
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

16. lospizzo
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

17. DaanBaard
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

18. Kellliure
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

19. Tracidtraxxx
    Jelly Bean Apr 9, 2018

20. onirikon
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

onirikon , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Milestone anyone?
    2018 OnePlus move from .net to .com
    2018 I was promoted to IT Manager role :) yeah milestone

Ruby G. likes this.
  21. evilone
    Jelly Bean Apr 9, 2018

evilone , Apr 9, 2018 :
    The latest milestone is that I finally bought myself a house and started brewing my own awesome evil beer

22. JesperKlugAndersen
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

JesperKlugAndersen , Apr 9, 2018 :
    First of all, I want to congratulate you with the move to .com. Keep up the good work and especially for the phones - they rock and kick some serious butt. I have had OnePlus One from beginning and now I have a OnePlus 5. Both phones are by far the best phones I ever had and my next phone will for sure be a OnePlus too.
    My way to a goal is - as many of you probably heard about online - the Samyang Challenge. I have been wondering if I could do it, and yesterday I finally did it, and today I'm still alive. Even though it was really hot, it was actually not as hot as I would have expected. So now I'm ready for more challenges in life.

Ruby G. likes this.