[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. eismael
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

eismael , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I managed to successful achieve one of my goals but I keep having more.

I passed my Linux.exams and managed to fly to Australia.
    I would really love a reward [e]2665[/e]️

2. Didaho
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Didaho , Apr 9, 2018 :
    We want to hear about your personal milestones! Share a recent major life milestone

I will be father next May, it's wonderful but it could be a problem moneyside. Then, just a month ago I got a promotion! We will have money to take care of our baby! But not enough to buy a new phone, and my OnePlus X it's aging

3. kdami4
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

kdami4 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I am a proud owner of a oneplus one mobile phone and I am still using it as my main and only mobile phone for daily use..! This phone served me well every single day for all those years and it is doing so till today! That I suppose is a little milestone not only for me but also for that great device!

4. Dammon Firoozbakht
    Froyo Apr 9, 2018

Dammon Firoozbakht , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My personal milestone is a very recent one. After 26 years of age I finally decided to get my driver's license.

I was always ashamed that I never did an effort to go get it. Now I'm finally done with the procrastination and I'm very happy to tell you that I have finished the second day of my practical driving lessons and I'm already driving very good!

5. butterbeanmash
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

meatandy likes this.
  6. Alessia D'Apa
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Alessia D'Apa , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My own goal?! Had been able to pay all' by myself my University semester to China and buying my Dreams car the following year.
    I Did it all this with hard work and sacrifice.
    Can't Be more proud.

7. peetdk
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

peetdk , Apr 9, 2018 :
    First milestone: Educated my to become a Engineer, while I was working as a draft man.

Second milestone: After being single for years, it looks like 2018 will be the year where I will get myself a girlfriend. We have been dating since January :)

8. davidou
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

9. lup
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

lup , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I just recently submitted a project to the prototype fund and it was a great experience preparing everything for submission.

10. jasonfblair1969a
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

11. SnapDragon_01
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 9, 2018

SnapDragon_01 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    fantasticoooo...uno dei miei più grandi traguardi l'ho raggiunto lo scorso Luglio, superando gli esami e conseguendo il diploma in Elettrotecnica con il voto di 94/100...Per questo traguardo importante della mia vita ringrazio i miei genitori che mi hanno sostenuto e mi sostengono nel corso della mia vita... Ringrazio anche voi di OnePlus che con la vostra filosofia mi siete entrati nel cuore...

Forever Oneplus [e]2764[/e]️[e]1f1ee_1f1f9[/e][e]1f1ee_1f1f9[/e]

12. musicanstefan
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

13. lah37
    Eclair Apr 9, 2018

lah37 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Yayyyy I must admit I never did like .net much

So I've recently left my job working for a production house and I'm going it alone. I will be focusing on producing 360 immersive content and Cinematic dance films. The bigger milestone is I'm doing all this and moving from my bibth place UK to India to be with my love ❤️ ooh and was lucky enough to be in India at the time of 5t star wars launch so got me the limited edition 5t and had an amazing time at the premiere!!!

So I know I'll make use of the backpack and notebook more than anyone. Actually would love to have all the OnePlus swag as I adventure around Delhi filming beautiful dance and crazy scenes in 360.

Much love oneplus.com ❤️❤️

14. ltassio
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

ltassio , Apr 9, 2018 :
    A significant day for me it is the day that I received my One Plus 3T. It is a super phone, for a low price. I am grateful for this. =)

15. bonyslav
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

bonyslav , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I am glad be a part of this community. OnePlus grew up into big family, and give us one of the best phone in history.

16. oronoz
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

oronoz , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Últimamente he recuperado contacto con amigos que hacía más de 10 años que había perdido, por lo que estoy muy satisfecho.

17. Kohai
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

Kohai , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Congrats for all the work developed through all these years.
    My milestone has been becoming father, nothing has changed my life than my little boy :)

18. nicesoni_ash
    Eclair Apr 9, 2018

nicesoni_ash , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Congratulations. Always nice to see something being achieved no matter how small it is. Keep reaching for new milestones.

19. McMaxwell
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

McMaxwell , Apr 9, 2018 :
    One major milestone is a first post in this community. And second one is that my OnePlus 1 turned into longest serving smartphone I have this January. But is way over due as it needs to be replaced.

meatandy likes this.
  20. iastromo
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

iastromo , Apr 9, 2018 :
    In 2003 i had achieved my dream job so i think i had achieved the milestone.