[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. Neogene
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Neogene , Apr 9, 2018 :
    MY milestone? Two daughters, a wife, 7 years marriage and going on. :)

2. supercip
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

3. Juampe 0611
    Eclair Apr 9, 2018

4. Garnaizd92
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Garnaizd92 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I am an IT consultant and always wanted to run a running trail. I'm preparing from 7 months, and at last i'm prepared to run it. I'm very happy

5. chologringo
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

chologringo , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I finished my first semester in architecture school and got top of the class grades! woot woot! I'll try to keep it that way until the end!

Ruby G. likes this.
  6. ilronsi
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

ilronsi , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Il mio risultato più grande è stato raggiunto quando ho vinto un concorso dove avevo partecipato grazie al mio canale YouTube il ronsi...ancora piccolo ma che mi da grandi soddisfazioni!

7. D JeRRy
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

8. NikeimNetz
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 9, 2018

NikeimNetz , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My personal life milestone was the change from standard and known commercial devices to a new concepted smartphone in 2013: The One + :)

9. stephane31000
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

stephane31000 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Using OnePlus since the beginning, and really enjoy the models for a reasonable price.
    Stay innovating
    Stephane

10. iraksys
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

carlosdaher likes this.
  11. lamkhayar
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

lamkhayar , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Personally i like oneplus because of its super fast software updates and you know whats the best thing....it keeps on updating there older device...like i have oneplus 3t and yet it is still receiving regular updates...keep it up oneplus... looking forward to buy your next device... OnePlus 6.
    another thing i would like to add is literally OnePlus is one of very few companies who actually listens to there customers...like i remeber in one update they introduced a feature regarding clipboard....as it was not received well by the community they removed it in next feature so in simple words..... OnePlus actually listens to the customers feedback

12. Leccan
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Leccan , Apr 9, 2018 :
    awesome news and awesome phones.

my milestone in life was when after years of bad relationship I found my perfect girl that are now my wife and we have house and kids all I ever wanted in my life.

13. merlinox
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

merlinox , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My latest milestone was a new personal best on Venice Marathon: months of training for a big personal satisfaction.

Ruby G. likes this.
  14. Marijn Schippers
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Marijn Schippers , Apr 9, 2018 :
    my biggest milestone was just a few weeks back. getting on my own and be able to pay for my own. its hard to work for the few euros i make but in the and i know its done all by me.

15. MMO_OPO3
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

MMO_OPO3 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    The two most important milestones in my life over the past five years are my two young children. Oscar and Marcos are the best thing that has ever happened to me and they have accompanied me these five years, they have made me a better person and they will accompany me all my life. They're the best thing in the world.

On the other hand, congratulations on this little big movement and these five years. Almost the last two, my OP3 has always been with me.

Greetings

Ruby G. likes this.
  16. G_André_Lundin_TVGE
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

G_André_Lundin_TVGE , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My most recent major milestone was when I gave up my almost ten year long career as an engineer to pursue my dreams. Since January I'm studying to be a registered nurse.

17. regenaffe2
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

18. retal_to
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

retal_to , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Well Done
    For a Big change... Hum.. Going back to school in order to be graduated and find a new better job

19. ben95
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

ben95 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My personal milestone was to join the oneplus family, last summer, with my incredible OnePlus 5. From that moment i finally rediscovered the pleasure of having a great device with me, to be able to take great photos both day and night, with excellent autonomy and that does not warm even in summer. Exceptional and functional (love Oxygen OS) , with very comfortable gestures. But not only that, the oneplus community is really great and always growing , you can ask when you need and you can help others.
    What could you want more?.

20. Amriksaini11
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018