[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. MJzitto
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

MJzitto , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Milestone??
    I've been with Oneplus since OP1, skipped the OP2 and X and jumped to OP3; got two OP3T for my sisters and again skipped OP5/T.
    I like to keep my phone as long as it last with me. I'm thinking of OP6 or OP6T (We're pretty sure that T version will be announced later ;) ) but kinda want to try something new, like P20 PRO or one of Xiaomi devices.

Back to my Milestone :d ...
    I've been trying to get accepted in any university in my country for 3 years, but with no luck. Finally, I'll finish my 1st year next month and hopefully will graduate in 2 years.

2. Josep MP
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

Josep MP , Apr 9, 2018 :

3. thomasciesta
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

thomasciesta , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Its an awesome move people. I love One Plus 5T , an awesome device with all love. This device must has been for sure built with love and passion to create something new that other phone companies cannot. Great going guys. Keep moving ahead.

4. DroidPanic
    Eclair Apr 9, 2018

DroidPanic , Apr 9, 2018 :
    It would seem that it's not true but OnePlus, in special the OnePlus 2, has helped me with my future wife. She felt in love with us (my OP2 and me) when I took a photo during a walk. She is so lovely... We will marry next year, and I hope we would be able to take photos of that special day with next year's OnePlus device!

meatandy likes this.
  5. xena76
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

6. renzoblanc
    Eclair Apr 9, 2018

renzoblanc , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Oggi sono 4 anni e una settimana che stiamo insieme io e mia moglie e 1 anno e tre mesi che ho acquistato il mio telefono Oneplus 3T. Complimenti Oneplus per il passaggio.... cresciamo insieme!!

7. H1518014530114
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

8. BigMan!
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

BigMan! , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Recently I've moved back to Spain after a year working at the UK. Despite my main knowledge field is physics, I'm going to get a job at one of the biggest software development company, but I hardly know anything of programming! so I started from scratch to learn Java, Angular and so other languages that I'll need!

9. sofo988
    Froyo Apr 9, 2018

10. Woodroffe
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Woodroffe , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Congratulations to the change and good luck for the future! :)
    My milestone is like you guys getting better every year making my goal comes true!

11. Superweiss
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Superweiss , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone is saving enough to get a Oneplus 6. I'm nearly there :) Keep making your lovely tech guys

12. ErikJanVens
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

ErikJanVens , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My biggest milestone last year was running and finishing in my first marathon. I am 58 now so last year I was 57. I have been running for 5 years now and felt up for the distance of a marathon. Because it might be my only marathon ever I decided to run in a beautiful place so I selected the Reykjavík marathon. It was a beautiful experience and I am very glad I decided to do it. It felt great.

13. CamillaCP
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

CamillaCP , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone was when I moved 6 months ago to my dream home and found out that I was pregnant. Our little sunshine comes out in a couple of months.

14. teo.cannata
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

teo.cannata , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Easy to choose, also if I won't win anything I just want to share my last personal milestone...exactly 1 month ago I found out that I will became a father!!! :D:D:D

Regards,
    Teo

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018

meatandy likes this.
  15. G_Gergely_Maros_BFno
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

16. By_gpic
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

By_gpic , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Hurray! beast got better with three letters, .net to .com and now upcoming three letter phone 1+ (six). You rock OnePlus !... My major milestone that i got a first prize in photography competition....good to go a lot !

17. Ganesh.Rawal
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Ganesh.Rawal , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I moved to Australia from India last year and found a job in March 2017. I have recently completed 1 year at my Job as a test team lead and its a major milestone for me. I hope I get selected as a winner. Never won anything in my life but still giving it a shot.

18. Plamen_Botev_77
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Plamen_Botev_77 , Apr 9, 2018 :

This is great, i waiting for the oneplus 6 and everyday will be read oneplus.com ☺️

19. APOCALIPSIS
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

APOCALIPSIS , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Cambiar a español
    My biggest goal would be to get a one plus I am a humble person and from the first model I have been anxious to continue climbing in the market Embodying version and after version, they are improving my dream to own one day.

20. Lorenzo Ricci
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Lorenzo Ricci , Apr 9, 2018 :
    my milestone was last October. I graduated in biological sciences. my personal gift? oneplus 5t :D

21. glenmichaelsen
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018