[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. Guizzou
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Guizzou , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I am a Young entrepreuneur creating spaces for artists to express and my last milestone was pretty similar to yours at OnePlus, as I just bought my first domain (meetmyart.fr).

I use OnePlus products since a while and i'm very happy with it! Keep up the good work.

Guillermo

2. Thomas_D
    Eclair Apr 9, 2018

Thomas_D , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Speaking about moving, I finally bought an apartment with my loved one, and moving to it. One first and big step in my life, with greater ones to come ! :)

3. VoidZombie
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

VoidZombie , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I worked for 1 year full time, then I decided to return to the university and work part time. I passed two exams recently, so I started well!

4. D077Y
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

D077Y , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My personal milestone was to finally make the decision to quit university and get a real job. I found a IT company with perfect working conditions and I'm gonna be very happy there! :)

5. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Community Expert Apr 9, 2018

dsmonteiro , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Well, my most recent major life milestone is the same as yours: I'm moving!

I'm moving from the single life to the married life. Well, hopefully. The missus still has to say the "I do" part.
    I'm moving from Porto, the city I was born, grew up in and lived my whole life to the country, more specifically to Melgaço, a small town in the Northernmost part of Portugal.
    I'm moving from the company I've been working in for the past 8 years to the unknown. Which means I'm up for grabs. Do you have a spot for me there? ;)

Ruby G., Bouncer71 and Cheetosdust like this.
  6. marlox
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2018

marlox , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I got my bachelors degree last year. And I got it with the grade I wanted!

7. manto66
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

manto66 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    After a layoff from a corporation, I am 50 years old and 17 years of service in IT, I have successfully terminated a 7 months cooking school and I have opened my own restaurant in Italy.

Ruby G. and dsmonteiro like this.
  8. EnBen
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

EnBen , Apr 9, 2018 :
    [QUOTE = "Mingyu, poste: 18075016, membre: 17"] [ATTACH = complet] 743375 [/ ATTACH]

Lorsque nous avons démarré OnePlus en 2013, nous étions riches en énergie et en produits ambitieux, mais nous avions toujours des points de repère dans tous les autres domaines. Nous devions prioriser certaines nécessités, comme obtenir un espace avec AC et payer nos ingénieurs. Nous voulions mettre en place notre présence sur le site oneplus.com, mais le coût à l'époque n'avait pas vraiment de sens. Nous avons donc fixé ce rêve sur une étagère et nous sommes concentrés sur l'amélioration de notre communauté de toutes les façons possibles.

Nearly five years later, we're proud to announce that we're moving our official site from .net to .com. It's a personal milestone for us, something we've wanted for some time but couldn't achieve when we were just a budding player. On a pragmatic level, we believe this domain change is necessary as we continue to grow. We hope migrating to .com for all regions will help protect our fans from sites who pose as the regional variation of OnePlus.

The older we get, the more we realize how important it is to let the people in our lives know they're appreciated. Not everyone sticks with you through the thick and thin. Whether you've just joined the family yesterday or have been with us since our OnePlus One days, thank you for growing up with us. We've still got plenty of road to cover, but knowing we have a community with us makes passing every milestone even sweeter.

To wrap up this sweet moment in OnePlus history, we have a small giveaway for everyone. We want to hear about your personal milestones! Share a recent major life milestone and we'll randomly choose 5 winners will receive a OnePlus Backpack and limited-edition notebook.[/QUOTE]

9. njekel
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

njekel , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Well, you move to .com, so I will move my email adress to gmail.com. So now we have both .com

10. dhiresh.mistry
    Froyo Apr 9, 2018

11. 32BOBO32
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

32BOBO32 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I become a One+ user only one year ago and still never understand why I didn't before =)

12. EsthervanB
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

13. M.s.e
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

M.s.e , Apr 9, 2018 :
    It was for 2 months, i have passed the entrance examination, and now i take part on a mechatronics engineering course at a germany University.
    It was difficult to learn a new language, and get used at the new caltur.

14. itzy1688
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

itzy1688 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My latest major life milestone will definitely have to be me moving in with my boyfriend last May and adopting a baby cat. both of us age 30, it's the first relationship both of us have had that has gotten serious enough for us to make the big step of moving in together. The fact that neither of us had done this before with any previous relationship makes it extra special! :)

15. aida2410
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

aida2410 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Mi último logro personal ha sido vencerme a mi, tras 18 años de depresión, ansiedad e incluso intentos de suicidio al fin puedo decir que tengo ganas de vivir, he conseguido afrontar mis miedos y a mis demonios. Ahora sólo espero qué esto permanezca. También he conseguido sacarme el título universitario y otros títulos de idiomas. Al igual que tener la satussatisfa de hacer unas fotos increíbles, lo que siempre quise y todo gracias a mi Oneplus 5.
    Enhorabuena por vuestro logro!!

16. leomonti
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

leomonti , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Congratulations! My goal was to pass the analysis exam, it might seem trivial compared to other goals but for me it was the wall to climb over to get my engineering degree!
    Good luck to all!
    Leo

17. EnBen
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

EnBen , Apr 9, 2018 :
    [QUOTE = "Mingyu, poste: 18075016, membre: 17"] [ATTACH = complet] 743375 [/ ATTACH]

Lorsque nous avons démarré OnePlus en 2013, nous étions riches en énergie et en produits ambitieux, mais nous avions toujours des points de repère dans tous les autres domaines. Nous devions prioriser certaines nécessités, comme obtenir un espace avec AC et payer nos ingénieurs. Nous voulions mettre en place notre présence sur le site oneplus.com, mais le coût à l'époque n'avait pas vraiment de sens. Nous avons donc fixé ce rêve sur une étagère et nous sommes concentrés sur l'amélioration de notre communauté de toutes les façons possibles.

Nearly five years later, we're proud to announce that we're moving our official site from .net to .com. It's a personal milestone for us, something we've wanted for some time but couldn't achieve when we were just a budding player. On a pragmatic level, we believe this domain change is necessary as we continue to grow. We hope migrating to .com for all regions will help protect our fans from sites who pose as the regional variation of OnePlus.

The older we get, the more we realize how important it is to let the people in our lives know they're appreciated. Not everyone sticks with you through the thick and thin. Whether you've just joined the family yesterday or have been with us since our OnePlus One days, thank you for growing up with us. We've still got plenty of road to cover, but knowing we have a community with us makes passing every milestone even sweeter.

To wrap up this sweet moment in OnePlus history, we have a small giveaway for everyone. We want to hear about your personal milestones! Share a recent major life milestone and we'll randomly choose 5 winners will receive a OnePlus Backpack and limited-edition notebook.[/QUOTE]

18. girculc
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

19. marinobiagio
    KitKat Apr 9, 2018

marinobiagio , Apr 9, 2018 :
    When I passed the most scary exam (Physic 2) best day ever!

20. aitoromago
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

aitoromago , Apr 9, 2018 :
    [QUOTE = "Mingyu, publicación: 18075016, miembro: 17"] [ATTACH = completo] 743375 [/ ATTACH]

Cuando comenzamos OnePlus en 2013, éramos ricos en energía y ambición de productos, pero todavía nos orientamos en cualquier otra área. Tuvimos que priorizar ciertas necesidades, como obtener un espacio con aire acondicionado y pagar a nuestros ingenieros. Queríamos configurar nuestra presencia en la web en oneplus.com, pero el costo de hacerlo en ese momento no tenía sentido. Así que pusimos ese sueño en un estante y nos enfocamos en mejorar nuestra comunidad de cualquier otra manera.

Cuanto más envejecemos, más nos damos cuenta de lo importante que es dejar que las personas en nuestras vidas sepan que son apreciadas. No todo el mundo te acompaña en las situaciones difíciles. Ya sea que recién se haya unido a la familia ayer o haya estado con nosotros desde nuestros días en OnePlus One, gracias por crecer con nosotros. Todavía tenemos mucho camino por recorrer, pero saber que tenemos una comunidad con nosotros hace que pasar cada hito sea aún más dulce.

Para concluir este momento dulce en la historia de OnePlus, tenemos un pequeño regalo para todos. ¡Queremos conocer tus logros personales! Comparta un importante hito de la vida reciente y elegiremos al azar 5 ganadores que recibirán una mochila OnePlus y un cuaderno de edición limitada. [/CITAR]
    Me