[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. icerunner
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

icerunner , Apr 9, 2018 :
    It'll take a while to get used to! Biggest milestone for me: getting married in 2005.

onplus5user likes this.
  2. F_Mohamed_Abdel_Maksod_x
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

3. Rpoint
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Rpoint , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Bought my Oneplus 3 back in 2016, still working perfectly. Now I'm wondering, should I wait for Oneplus 6, or should I buy Oneplus 5T?

4. neermehta
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

neermehta , Apr 9, 2018 :
    OnePlus how you have enriched my life, I purchased the One Plus One (2014) and subsequently the One Plus 3T (2016). The premium experience and reliable quality of the product has enabled me to achieve some personal milestones:

- LIVE:rolleyes:: Word of mouth marketing has always been a key characteristic of one plus brand values. Over the past few years, I’ve lost count of the numerous recommendations which have led to customer purchases. As a true brand ambassador, I am very proud to rock one plus at home and at work. At work, I use the dual sim feature to manage my personal and work sim – this super brilliant as I don’t need to carry two phones when on the go. I also got promoted this year – so a definite mile stone unlocked!

- LIFE:cool:: On a low budget, so I was able to travel extensively around Asia and Europe using the OnePlus 3T’s GPS, excellent camera and battery life. Personally, I was able to scale back my tech and learn to utilise one device to its full advantage. https://www.instagram.com/neermehta/

- LOVE:D: I also used the phone to publish my sister personal blog, which was a life changing moment, as she released details of terminal condition. One plus you device had me covered, from organising hospital visits, to reading materials to photos which would create memories. Her blog can be found here: https://kinarimehta.blogspot.co.uk

Love, Live, Life – Neer :)

5. mc_baguette
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

mc_baguette , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Finally I graduated in Computer Engineering and I realize my goal to go living in China!

6. mimmo78
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

mimmo78 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone? To be a proud owner of an immarcescible machine like OP5t!
    Your work is something fantastic; I've never had before a brand in my mind and in my hearth like OnePlus, guys... <3

7. bissiebeer
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

bissiebeer , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My most recent major milestone, is finishing all of my mechanical/electrical engineering degree stuff (exams etc. ) .
    I was the kind of person who never finished anything, untill now. I have completed all of my school work and now I'm working on my last internship at an international company. After my internship i'm getting a job as an international field engineer.

So this is my most recent milestone

8. cleinadc
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

cleinadc , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Recent milestone? I got engaged 4 months ago and am getting married end of this year!

9. treder
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

treder , Apr 9, 2018 :
    my milestone is that I finally stopped smoking and switched to vaping

10. fizzzum
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

fizzzum , Apr 9, 2018 :
    i got accepted into my dreameducation with a trainee position last november! that is one big milestone for me!

11. Linhares C.
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

Linhares C. , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Well, sometimes it is not about the size of the package, but the content. And this time, you nailed it!
    A few months ago, I was deployed to a center African country with the task of helping them growing in all kind of aspects (security, wealth, educational…) and as the times go by, I see the results incoming and that’s magnificent.
    Giving everything you have to help others grow, priceless.

12. Budruel
    KitKat Apr 9, 2018

Budruel , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Although I am doing well, normal, in life, I will be a father in the next few days; I know it will be my greatest achievement. A greeting and congratulations for the change.

13. PascalxSome
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

PascalxSome , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My last milestone was my degree as systems integrator. Last Year. Shortly after that, things took a dramatic turn. My beloved mother died of lung cancer. Before that, we could have a last family holiday in spain, where i took several great shots of us together, as family. My Oneplus One kept this moments forever, so we can always remember.

My last inofficial milestone was my oneplus 5t, which I ordererd one week ago, since my loved Oneplus One got a cracked screen, including touchscreen malfunction. I love the spirit and smartphones of this company, and if possible, never switch my device brand again.

14. MarkMeilak
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

MarkMeilak , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone was overcoming depression. A year ago, I was a sad sod with no ambition or interest in life. I was numb. My only ambition was to finish work every day, go home and lay in bed on my phone until it was bedtime. I still get anxiety thinking about those days.

Then I started talking to this girl, a bubbly, bright person full of life and joy and love and smiles. After our first date, my depression reached an all-time high and I became anxious and panicky as I realised how empty I felt inside compared to her. I told her about my struggles and she was always there for me when I needed it and almost a year later, I am doing so much better. I still have my bad moments of course, but looking at her smile and how much she loves me as well as all the other great things I have, reminds me that it's all worth it and I'll never give up.

On the 29th of March, it was her birthday and I got her a well-deserved OnePlus 5T. She loves it!

15. cheschirecat26
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

cheschirecat26 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone: I recently succeed to give a true forgiveness and second chance for the first time. I feel way better now.

mrfilosofic likes this.
  16. yoss_55
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

17. mrfilosofic
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

mrfilosofic , Apr 9, 2018 :

Hello,

My name is Mihai Petre and my biggest achievement lately is that i got my medical license and i am a general surgeon in Germany. This was my dream since I was a child, to save lifes and be the „One“ that make the change in others lifes as you do also with your amazing devices. I am close to you from your first gadget and I am amazed as you develop. I can say that we developed together. So i am happy to save lifes, but without technology my work will way harder than it is . So thank you OnePlus for making people life saving easier.
    #OnePlus #forever #future #care #technology

18. giovi_lim
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

giovi_lim , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I used dread that the phone of the future is shoe phone. I am happy we didnt get there.

19. Kallagan
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Kallagan , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I finally married my wife this year and all the wedding pictures were took with my OnePlus 3 ;)

20. G_Jay_Sharma_10125
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

G_Jay_Sharma_10125 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    CONGRATULATION FOR GETTING A NEW THINGS
    as 1+ fan I give you will give yo best wishes from me and my family
    one more time congratulations
    keep growing be happy
    ONEPLUS.COM:):):):innocent: