[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. Fliz
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Fliz , Apr 9, 2018 :
    my milestone is that that around 6 mounts ago i landed my first full time job, its been quite the change

2. suad618
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

suad618 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    my milestone was buying a condo with my wife and my brand new car. Im very excited to see the one plus 6 also

3. ATejeda
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

ATejeda , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My 6 years old son wanted me to teach him how to ride one. For my surprise, he learned the same day how to do it by launching him from a small Hill.

Oh surprise, he wanted me to go ride with him. After 44 years avoiding bicycles, was my turn to learn. I was unable to tell him I don't know how to ride if he learned that fast. And he wanted me to go by his side.

At the end of the afternoon, we both ride to the son.

4. mart1nos
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

5. Firzok
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Firzok , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Well I still remember when I was in another University doing another degree that I didn't like. But I found that out after I got the admission. I used to fear telling my parents that I didn't like this degree because I knew they were really happy for me and had very high hopes from me. Anyway I somehow got the courage to tell my parents, at first they were a little sad but then they really helped me leave that University and get admission into the university and degree that I wanted. I proved myself to my parents by continuously scoring A+ grades in almost all of my core courses and achieving a very high GPA. I think conquering my fear and then proving myself to my parents and more importantly to myself was my greatest achievement in my life up till now.

6. bremmerie
    Froyo Apr 9, 2018

bremmerie , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I was there in the beginning. I had the oneplus one, oneplus X, oneplus 3t and oneplus 5t. My girlfriend, in the meantime my wive, has also used all those phones and we are very happy with the phones/brand. The milestone for me is i started my own business when i bought the oneplus 5t. Its a very good compagnion for my website / facebook pictures. It's a small device for big pictures of good quality. The portret function just gives me the extra that i needed to highlight details. I was yesterdag, i am today and i will be tomorrow a happy oneplus user. www.remmeries.be

7. mrstar
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

mrstar , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Hi

I heard about Oneplus from a friend who led after a new one. Because it could not be traded in Danish stores. After my curiosity I realized that the way the Oneplus phone was, after asking my girlfriend about the phone. I waited for Oneplus 5 to come out but after hearing about how it worked and the small errors it had, I waited min. 6 months for the 5T to come out. For 1½ year I had a very bad mobile as I was thinking many time to throw it out from my window. My endured paw me to get only 5T. I am SUPER happy for my 5T today

8. Fex09
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Fex09 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone is to begin my new company and stop working for others! I probably gonna need a One Plus bag for that! :p

9. wibbsy
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

wibbsy , Apr 9, 2018 :
    :sunglasses: :sunglasses:Recent major milestone is getting a game, that has been a part-time hobby project for around 4 years, published and out into the market. Performance hasn't been anything like what was hoped :sob: but still proud of the achievement. :cool::cool:

10. wolf ripken
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

wolf ripken , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Recently I received a scholarship for an exchange year in the Russian Far East in Magadan. It is a very interesting experience and extraordinary as well as exciting.

11. G_Herkko_Labi_MAUK
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

12. dmakropoulos
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

13. Alexuno
    Eclair Apr 9, 2018

14. Cappa
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

Cappa , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My biggest milestone was moving from well know and trusted Samsung Galaxy S4 to completely new and unknown Oneplus One after I received the invitation. I was so happy with it I bought oneplus 2 a year later and I still use it. I would love to get a new generation handset with the oneplus logo on it.

15. vimal129
    Froyo Apr 9, 2018

vimal129 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    "One Word"
    for
    "One Player"
    for manufacturing
    "One Unique Challenging product in Market"
    "One Plus"

" Best "

16. jesuiswk
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

jesuiswk , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I decided to quit my job in NYC to come to Oklahoma City and stay home to take care of my 8 month old boy after his grandma need to go back to China when her visiting visa expired. Being the only source of income and wife doing her dental school with crazy tuition, finding a fully remote job and supporting family is urgent and necessary. Luckily I found one fully remote job after 3 months of search. Quit my job without knowing too much ahead is such a big milestone for me.

17. mr-b
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2018

mr-b , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Biggest personal milestone was leaving my job and starting out on my own. Trepidation at first and a lot of worry but it came good eventually. Took a while but now the work life balance is just how I want it. I would never EVER go back to working for someone else, why should I make money for someone else when I can make it for myself? No 9-to-5 for me thank you.

18. organi88
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

organi88 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Graduated late last year, got a new job and just ordered my first own car! It's been a great few months!

19. dphuff
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

dphuff , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Well, my oldest son just turned 21 and is in his final year at university for a Computer Science degree. We also just bought him a Oneplus 5T to replace an old smartphone that had died :)

20. addt
    Froyo Apr 9, 2018

addt , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Hi OnePlus, my recent milestone was to take charge of my life, and i recently did this by getting my high school diploma in software engineering, 5 years of high school, after this i worked for 4 weeks in a well-known french start-up. But my friends and I, has a attractive and fantastic school project that should be near to our hearts, so we gave up our respectives jobs to focus fully on our project. So we worked on since more than one year, and we are fully satisfied to do this.

Nice for your milestone, my OnePlus One has been running for 3 years and is still working !

21. bundys
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

bundys , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Congratulations! A big step Personally my last and best achievement has been to change jobs with better conditions and internal career plan, with a good atmosphere.