[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. starcus
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

starcus , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My recent milestone was a life changer.
    My wife and I had just retired and were ready to start a new adventure.
    Unfortunately my wife got sick and died of a brain tumor.
    I'm on my own now apart from my three good companions....my two English Springer Spaniels and my OnePlus3 which has been brilliant. Oh congratulations on the .com great move. Cheers Rob

2. abincheriyan
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

abincheriyan , Apr 9, 2018 :

I started college and was able to get better grades than I expected . I turned 18 last September, so that's a milestone if u ask me .

Anyway congrats oneplOn

3. molham
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

molham , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Well with what I start . I'm from Syria. My people think the best devices are from Samsung iPhone....
    No body want a Chinese mobile .. even if you show them the real speed . They keep saying no . But not me . I saw your lunch your first oneplus one . I said wow . That it will super nice phone . But I didn't had the chans to buy one . Becouse there is no physical store . And buy stuff from internet in Syria it was super hard . Tax with shipping it will cost more then 2 phone together. Until I run away from the war. And moved to Sweden. I meet my first friend before launching oneplus 2 . And yes we bought two .
    It was awesome. The texture of the mobile from back .and the speed of the phone. The feeling . And also the speed of shipping . That encourages us to looking more to search and waiting for what new .
    After that me and friend and his friend and my friend we got oneplus 3 . The speed of charging it was amazing . It was thinner and faster . That put us on the edge . We asked each other many times . To email you guys. So we got license to open small store here in malmo/Sweden or in Denmark/Copenhagen. We was serious and after we think how much big oneplus company would be. We start to laugh. Like no way they will answer our email.
    After that I got my oneplus 3t .since I was leaking for money . And my friend bought oneplus 5 . I was always be little shy that I didn't bought with him oneplus 5. And now becouse the oneplus 3t is getting really old in my hands I sold it . And I replaced it with galaxy note 8 . And I must say . Its really slower then my friend oneplus 5 . I got tired from waiting to my note 8 to charge . I really hate it . It was my first time I buy samsung new phones product ... so I dont know what the days will hide for us . Which phone . Which brand. But deffently if I want to choose something I will shoose oneplus for ever

4. kirathor
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

kirathor , Apr 9, 2018 :
    iol mio traguardo è stato raggiunto a febbraio dello scorso anno quando, dopo anni ed anni di lavoro, ho raggiunto il traguardo della Pensione......... Finalmente, anche se ancora relativamente giovane....... IN PENSIONE.

5. lidorak
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

6. Pauliek1990
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Pauliek1990 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Congratulations OnePlus on your 5 year milestone.

The favourite milestone in my life came as recent as 10 days ago. On 30th March my first child was born, a beautiful little baby girl called Holly. Without a doubt the best feeling ever!

Wishing you all the success in the future :)

7. OMalleys
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

OMalleys , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I recently received my first internship! University has been a really bumpy ride so far, and getting this opportunity was amazing. Some other milestones on the horizon: my first marathon, first published article! This year is looking up!

8. G_Parthesh_Jadhav_TNSs
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

G_Parthesh_Jadhav_TNSs , Apr 9, 2018 :
    leave this and give official updates to op5 users ,
    m repeating give us updates plz we r waiting 2 months from now [e]1f612[/e][e]1f612[/e][e]1f612[/e][e]1f612[/e][e]1f612[/e][e]1f612[/e][e]1f612[/e]
    u r just ignoring op5 users

9. baddison1
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

baddison1 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Here's our milestone:
    After taking Dave Ramsey's "Financial Peace University" seminar at our church, hubby and I are finally DEBT-FREE except our mortgage. We paid off $158,000.00 in consumer debt and loans. And now that burden is lifted from our shoulders. We are now "gazelle-intense" to pay off the rest of our mortgage in the next 4 years!!! YYAAAAYYYY!!!!

10. handheld_addict
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2018

11. Hanees
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

12. MayoBe
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

MayoBe , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I'm going to be a father ! That's my most important milestone ever !

baddison1 likes this.
  13. dmfaudio
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

dmfaudio , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone is that this year I'm finally building my own dedicated space for my voiceover studio. Many years in the making...

14. ShazNasty
    Froyo Apr 9, 2018

ShazNasty , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I just had a baby! He was born on March 28th. I also just bought a OnePlus 5T (used) on April 5th. You could say things are going pretty well.

Ruby G. and baddison1 like this.
  15. johnfn
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

johnfn , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My son just got a scholarship so I am done saving for college. I got one of the first OnePlus Ones and then a Two. Really happy that this company started what they started.

Ruby G. likes this.
  16. totor68
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

totor68 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone was when i buy the first oneplus. The Oneplus One. It was my first phone. I was 16 teen. But my mom didn't want that i buy a phone on internet despite of i bought it with my own money. After some negotiation, she accept finnaly. Yes !! But to bought it, i musted to go on the website of oneplus, and i had one hour to buy this phone. Unfortunately the website crash. Impossible to do anything on the site... "Oh no i can't buy the oneplus one !!" I was very stressed because that was many months that i was waiting to have the chance of buying the oneplus one...
    After one hour oneplus add time to buy. I bought it finnaly. It was like a victory!
    And now, because Oneplus take my heart, i have the oneplus 5T.

Thank you Oneplus.

17. Marc6818
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Marc6818 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I recently got engaged and my fiance and I just put money down to buy our first home!:)

18. techepet
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 9, 2018

techepet , Apr 9, 2018 :
    4 weeks ago I reached a major milestone for me, something I had been training the whole year and definitely something that has made a significant positive change in my life. 4 weeks ago I run my first 70.3 Ironman in Bariloche, Argentina, and made even a better race than expected. I could not have achieved this if I had had no dedications, focus, effort, and consistency. But most important this would have been impossible without the support of my great family. It was a long hard year of intense training. And now after the race is done, I am even more committed and ready to run my second Ironman on Florida on May 12. This was a great change in my life and a great example for my kids! Hope I am lucky enough to win the giveaway.

19. mister0nd0
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

mister0nd0 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I have been a little lazy gamer, who didn't care about anything but gaming. After years without sleep and food, I was so deep into games that I lost all friends, which I wouldn't meet at school.
    I started to realize that I had to change something. So I started to get side activities like sports and I'm in a pop-rock band as well. I meet my friends more than twice a week in average.
    I got back in social life.

My next milestone is actually producing my own music (hip-hop/rap) in a studio and starting up my own buisiness.
    Wish me luck!

20. xhuleto
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018