[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. Shahar_Amidan1989
    Froyo Apr 9, 2018

Shahar_Amidan1989 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Hello My name is Shahar and I 29 years old man from Israel. My milestone in life was overcoming cancer. about seven years ago, I was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma decease with a huge tumor on the left down side of my neck. As soon as possible I started the chemotherapy and Radiation treatments. About a year and half afterwards got healthier. and now I glad to tell the I cancer free for seven years and counting..
    In the photo:
    Left: 7 years ago (with the cancer)
    Right: Present time.
    Thank you!

Attached Files:

Ruby G. likes this.
  2. Black Forest Ham
    The Lab - OnePlus 5T Reviewer Apr 9, 2018

Black Forest Ham , Apr 9, 2018 :
    An absolutely huge milestone for me was my entry into college for industrial design, and my OnePlus 5t had definitely worked overtime keeping up with what was no longer just high school life!

3. DOMan98
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

DOMan98 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    It may not seem like much, but after countless hours and weeks of practice, I can finally ride a unicycle!!! Can't call myself a master yet, still have a lot more work to do but you've gotta see the faces of the little kids in my neighborhood!

4. oinks
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

5. Kevin Valenzuela
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Kevin Valenzuela , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I think one of my major milestones in life was making a plan for my career and finally getting a corporate job. I finally managed to get that job this February and I promised myself that with my first paycheck, I'd buy my third OnePlus device along with the entire travel package. In love with the OnePlus community, so I'd love to be rocking that backpack around the office. And congrats to OnePlus on your milestone! Cheers!

6. ikvar
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

ikvar , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I still have the OnePlus 1. I remember when you could only buy those through a referral. Congrats on where this company is now!
    Milestone for me is that I'm in college

7. beautiful_lamb
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

8. inphiknite
    Eclair Apr 9, 2018

inphiknite , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Congratulations on the move!! ;) like you said, many more ahead!
    I recently moved to Hong Kong from Canada to pursue my dream of studying and becoming a physiotherapist, and am still adapting to the culture around me. Nervous but excited to see how my journey here will turn out!

9. Gugam
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

10. F_Sara_Brown_bdGJ
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

11. mostii
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

mostii , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Wohooo... I've been a oneplus fan and user since the oneplus one.. One of the first who actually got the phone (no invite)!!

Personal milestone is that I found the perfect girl and married her... And now we are expecting our first child coming in July. Now that's what I call a personal milestone.

12. pdlckett
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

pdlckett , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone was the birth of our first child 7 months ago. He has changed my life forever and it's the best thing to ever happen to me.

13. akatootz
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

14. Marmee
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Marmee , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Like many of the other folks on this forum, I've also been a fan of the design work, fast software updates, constant improvement, price point, and attention to consumer feedback. Just as any company, you guys needs to grow and develop, so it's exciting to hear you're able to expand to a larger consumer base! Good luck in the future and hope to hear about the next big thing soon!

15. libertadius
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

libertadius , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My greatest milestone (today) was to update my password manager to recognize the new .com address. Now I can login easily again!

16. DaroFreeman
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

DaroFreeman , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Thank you for all the effort into creating these amazing phones. I've been with you guys since the 3T and upgraded every time! (currently own the 5T and can't wait for the 6!!!).

My personal recent life milestone is that I have lost 25 pounds in 2 months since starting to lose weight. After my birthday in February I started eating better/less and started working out at least 3 times a week. My next goal is to lose an additional 50 pounds!

Keep up the great work OnePlus!

17. weilyoram
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

weilyoram , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I think this happened exactly when the OneplOne was born. I injured my left elbow in a ski accident and was at home bored. I started running since I couldn't use my arm for a few weeks. I gained mileage and after 3 months I ran my first half marathon. In the summer I hired a coach and in impossible circumstances working as a surgeon, a fathrf of 2 small children at that time I sticked meticulously to the training program, even when it snowed and had to run 32K on a treadmill, even when I was away in meetibgs. I went there and ran it around 3:34 as my first Marathon. That was my recent super important milestone. I proved to myself that this was possible!

18. mdion19
    Eclair Apr 9, 2018

19. F_Cyrille_Burkhard_LwWz
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

F_Cyrille_Burkhard_LwWz , Apr 9, 2018 :
    j'ai un one plus et je suis 100% satisfait. c'est le telephone de la maison qui fonctionne le mieux pour lire des video même avec un débit pourri

20. iyer3t
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

iyer3t , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Nice to see Oneplus moving to .com domain;

personal milestone: i graduated last August and last week i found a new job closer to home so this is a huge milestone for me as i will get more time to spend with my girlfriend and my family.

keep rocking =]