[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. frommingriver
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

frommingriver , Apr 9, 2018 :
    After living in my first house for more than 11years, I sold it last week and I am ready for the next sweet home.

2. Katala
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Katala , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Congratulaitions!! I finally mastered my first planche a week ago, after 4 months of work.

3. goldenb
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

goldenb , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Looking forward to oneplus 6!

4. A1523283703510
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

A1523283703510 , Apr 9, 2018 :

5. Ehtohie
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Ehtohie , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I'm super stoked as I crushed a milestone in rowing. When I started rowing I was chubby and cocky about everything I did. In the past 3 years of me rowing I've learned how to push my self and respect others as you need to have full trust in everyone in your boat. The standard test for rowing is a 2k test. I recently beat 7' for the 2k test which requires focus and strength. From where I started with an 8:30 2k I am so proud. Also I am now almost headed to university to row and study. This has improved my self esteem and made me push through challenges. Thanks

6. burakcalik
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

burakcalik , Apr 9, 2018 :
    We also have Net domain for our company because Com was taken 5 years ago. Now our company grown up and we also have bought Com domain. But we still use Net domain for everything, because migrating to Com would be hard. One day we will achieve this milestone too!

7. Dann_moore
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Dann_moore , Apr 9, 2018 :
    A huge milestone to come for me in the next 2 months is the completion of my Biomedical engineering Master degree. Can't think of anything bigger this year as this is finally the end of my studies and the beginning of my professional career.

8. ladams1949
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

9. H1513476634486
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

H1513476634486 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    This is a good move to streamline yourself with the big players in US ! This is great phone brand that hopefully keep the price relatively low without sacrificing the quality!

10. Pitakire
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Pitakire , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Congratulations!!
    For me I'd say the last big milestone is the first year anniversary since I moved to Paris from Italy!
    It was the 2nd of April 2017, and with it, one month ago, I was able to score a tremendous job in a new office and decided to upgrade my loyal Nexus 5 to our beloved 5T!!!
    Turns out everything was worth it!!! :D

11. fjuansinag
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

fjuansinag , Apr 9, 2018 :
    To share you a recent milestone, my girlfriend and I celebrated our 2nd year anniversary last March. We've been best friends for almost 7 years. And for all those years we have shared together, GOD showed me how blessed and privileged am I that she let me be a part of her wonderful life. She really is the ONE I've been asking, praying, and hoping for. This year I am planning on reaching another milestone in our relationship - asking her parents' blessing for marriage.

I hope next year, you reach another milestone so that I can share how her parents responded. >^.^<

Thank you and congratulations.

12. tl999
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

13. G_Amit_Jain_vIBE
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

G_Amit_Jain_vIBE , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Oneplus team continuous to make us proud. As I am first time user of OnePlus, I find it hard to believe the specs that OnePlus5T has compared to other mobiles in the same range.
    My recent milestone is to get accepted to a PhD program in the US last year and I am really enjoying every challenge in the journey.

14. laukaitis.m
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

laukaitis.m , Apr 9, 2018 :
    It's a great news, I was in love with google Nexus deviced, and was a little bit afraid to switch for anything else, but my One plus 5T is something else! I'm glad to be the part of this community, your services so far was excellent! Wish you all the best, and hope to continue using your devices! .com is a great step for you, keep ir up!

15. MarioWerleman
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

16. drjignesh83
    Froyo Apr 9, 2018

drjignesh83 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Amazing!! Congratulations on this!!! Little small wins makes it big at last!!!

My milestone was when I got into medical school in 2000. I was a very mediocre student, who probably under-estimated myself in my school years. I worked hard to get into medical school, and I got in on my merits!! I think that could be counted as my biggest milestone. I am now a successful vascular neurologist working at a University hospital in USA.

Ruby G. likes this.
  17. G_Mikko_Kortelainen_Oflr
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

18. 07engel
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2018

07engel , Apr 9, 2018 :
    20 years of married life - and still in love with her - that is my milestone [e]1f601[/e]

19. bigred065
    Froyo Apr 9, 2018

bigred065 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I bought my first vehicle from the dealer recently. I love being able to connect my Oneplus 5 to my car through Android auto! Thank you Oneplus.

20. Unwakeable
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Unwakeable , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My current milestone will be getting a First Class Honours in my current university exams. Technically not a milestone since I haven't accomplished it yet but I'm working hard as we speak to achieve this goal of mine

21. TadjiroVelzel
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

TadjiroVelzel , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I got offered a scholarship to Rhode Island to receive music lessons from the greatest and then play at Newport Jazz festival. I live in the Netherlands but I'd be making a trip there! A picture is attached of what the festival looks like.

Attached Files:

22. mjctexas
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Jacelyn likes this.