[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. tmartin
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

tmartin , Apr 9, 2018 :
    The good: I'm a few months into my first job search. Not too bad for 33 years old. Excited for what's next!

The kind of bad: Ended development of the product I worked on which led to the search.

Jacelyn likes this.
  2. MDaoudi
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

MDaoudi , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I have overcome depression with flying colors, acing all my classes and play soccer 5 days a week for a soccer team.

3. Kareem_1985
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Kareem_1985 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    First, I would like to thank oneplus for a great journey since oneplus1, and for being such an innovation.
    Second, my recent milestone, is that I recently moved to Dubai to work with Snapchat. A beautiful city and a great company at once!

4. A1523283703510
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

A1523283703510 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Love OnePlus

5. tennis_guy23
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

6. anmali
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2018

anmali , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I am an engineer by profession. I couldn't pass out through the first year in my first university and got kicked out. I am weak in programming so couldn't balance courses overall. Anyways, worked few odd jobs to survive and applied all over again. Another university offered me an admission but exactly 10 days before I was going to start to the new university, found out my mother passed away. Had no time to grieve but to either take a year off again or continue with university. So I did continue but it wasnt easy, did struggle again even in the courses that I had a strong hold on. Transferred to other field thinking may be engineering wasnt my thing. Nope, that didn't help. The fact that I was all by myself, studying in a foreign country didn't help either. Had bouts of anxiety attacks without knowing what they actually are, hands would shake for no reason. Took one day at a time. Got through some courses, got good marks. Got good enough marks to get back into the engineering program again. This time for real though, kicked *** in third and fourth year courses and finally graduated with an electrical engineering degree. It took me 7 long years including doing internship for 16 months but I did it. If I can fail out twice in a hard program like engineering and still pass through with good grades so can anybody. Just one day at a time.

7. Jacelyn
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Jacelyn , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Congratulations..Oneplus.. A new milestone reached!! I have improve from sleeping at 1am plus to 11pm.. :D Will try my best.. :D

8. jahrryzhu
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

jahrryzhu , Apr 9, 2018 :
    After 27 years of living at home with my family, I finally made the big move the start renting my own apartment this past September. Crazy to see my name written on a lease.

9. Julian.216
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Julian.216 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My milestone is being given the chance to Graduate High School in just 3 years and start college in the Summer, and all payed for due to hard work and dedication to pursue my lifelong career that awaits in just a few years!!

10. muzhik69
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

11. daniellevy7
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

daniellevy7 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I have two milestones:
    1. I recently celebrated 5 years of living in another country. Moved to Israel from Australia.
    2. Recently celebrated 5 months of not smoking, after 10 years of being a smoker.

12. david.vigilante
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

david.vigilante , Apr 9, 2018 :
    How recent? You turned 5 and I turned 50 this year. It's going to be a wonderful year!

13. Sam Lynch
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Sam Lynch , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Well, after years of living at my parents I have bought my own house and have been managing tenants in the apartment downstairs. It has been liberating to say the least

14. F_Hugo_Dahlén_nyhy
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

F_Hugo_Dahlén_nyhy , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I own a OnePlus 3T and love it! One of my most proudest acomplishments this year is that I moved to the United States from Sweden and I'm now living in a small town in iowa.

Have a good day and comtinco the good work :)

15. gino.bacinello2
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

gino.bacinello2 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    OnePlus has revolutionized the way we interact with smartphones, creating for us all a brand that is aimed at anyone of us. thank you and go beyond

16. lenroy11
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

17. sdhayalan
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

sdhayalan , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Congratulations on the new domain! We are 'commercial' now.

One of my personal milestone would be getting a OnePlus device. After using so many HTC phones, I switched to 5T and this thing flies. Never have I seen it stutter for a sec and I have more than 100 apps installed. Absolutely amazing.

Thanks OnePlus.

18. Fickert
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

Fickert , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Very big milestone OnePlus! Been using your devices for 3 years and cannot wait for more. The light Android paired with amazing performance, wonderful camera, gestures and my favorite, the slider makes for the ultimate device.

A personal milestone for me:

I became addicted to drones, building, flying, talking about them. Fast forward 3 years I decided I wanted to really do something with them. So I started my own inspection company and began doing small drone services.

I reached out and reached out to many people and clients without much success. I one day got a call from a large wind farm (75 of the largest turbines you can build currently) out in Texas that requested an inspection (I am from Ohio).

Through negotiation we came to an agreement and I got the job!

A very large milestone for myself as I never envisioned of being a businessman or entrepeneur (still working on it) but I have never flown on a plane, never been to Texas or really far out of the state of Ohio. A very serreal experience of being out in Texas for 2 weeks doing something I absolutely love.

And to come full circle of seeing OnePlus thrive I can see exactly how they feel as well.

Good luck OnePlus keep up the stellar work!

Ruby G. likes this.
  19. YerbolSyzdykov
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

YerbolSyzdykov , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Such a good news. Well done 1+, all the best!

20. F_Liliana_Carballal_KPvK
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

F_Liliana_Carballal_KPvK , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Congratulations on the move. It always felt weird that .net . As for events, I just moved with my family to a different country.(USA-Arkansas) it was a job opportunity and we are looking forward to it!! We are all excited about the new experiences we are going to have :)