[Announcement] We're moving! An exciting milestone.

1. paisita03
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

paisita03 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Hello,

Giant milestone team! Stepping up the game and graduating to .com! Reminds me when I also met that milestone and got my masters hence leveling up from bachelor to master. Feel the joy here, cant wait for your next masterpiece.

2. Oysterville
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Oysterville , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Me and my 3T are starting a new job today. Am away from my lovely for three weeks for training, but the end result is more than worth it.

3. IRepTheKing
    Donut Apr 9, 2018

4. natalvsan
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

natalvsan , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My first premium phone experience was OnePlus One, and congratulations on making it possible.

5. sglaze
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

6. DarylCooke
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

7. Michaelk706
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Michaelk706 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My 8 month old son just finished he's second heart surgery successfully and is recovering great at home! We finally get to enjoy our baby after going through all these heart complications.

Attached Files:

8. A1523283703510
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

9. sluon
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

sluon , Apr 9, 2018 :
    A recent milestone for me is hitting my deadlifting goal of 250lbs! Now, time to set a new goal and crush it! Congratulations on your move to .com!

10. Bouan1987
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Bouan1987 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My personal milestone is successfully graduating from my university and then finding a job in the field of studies in my country, because nowadays it is very hard to achieve that. Congratulations on your achievement!

11. pepegroen
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

pepegroen , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Love the news!
    Congratulations!

I guess I'll have to share my personal milestone too, I really think it has to do with phones, for years I have been struggling with which phone I should buy and which is the best, first the Samsung Galaxy S4, then a LG G3, then a Samsung Galaxy S6, they were all great but just not it, I didn't think that this was the ultimate phone experience, so I went to search for phones and I found an OnePlus 3 reciew on youtube, so I went and watched it, and I was amazed, so I kept looking and saw that there was already an OnePlus 5 review, and I fell in love with the phone, after 2 weeks of just watching reviews and reviews of the phone and researching the company ans what they went through, I had to go and get one myself, and to this day I am still in love, I have zero regrets, I keep amazing my friends and myself with this phone, the camera, the speed and at this range of money. I am kind of proud on myself that I chose to buy this phone even though nobody I knew has heard from OnePlus ever, now they have.
    Thank you OnePlus for the best phone experience!
    (Sorry if my English isn't the best, it is not my native language)

12. sergeybush
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

sergeybush , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Passing my Project management certification PMP certification. Funny 5hing is I never was a project management profecional

13. jjhandz
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

jjhandz , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I recently reached the milestone of losing 80 pounds over the course of 7 months. I've been struggling with weight my whole life and to see this progress is so encouraging! Going for a full 100 pounds!

14. oscarjia
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

oscarjia , Apr 9, 2018 :
    My last major milestone is moving from a professional engineer to a project management. This is one step up in my career and I'm expecting future milestone from a Project management to business runner! Wish me good luck!

15. DaniReina5
    Froyo Apr 9, 2018

DaniReina5 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    I want to thank you for making such a huge mobile like One plus 5 T and for competing with others mobiles but with an reasonable price. I'm using OP5T and I love the speed of the smartphone and the space (128g)

16. rr0bl3s
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

rr0bl3s , Apr 9, 2018 :

17. opteron1983
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

opteron1983 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Back to one plus after a terrible experience with a huawei p10 (great performance terrible OS)

18. O1511515455588
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

O1511515455588 , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Congrats !
    But do you really think 5 years is a long time to achieve a milestone!
    I finally decided not to be hold back by my fears and anxiety any more and started working with a therapist to overcome my fears, with results.
    At the age of 59 I finally did pass for my driving licence and after 40 years of cicling to my job, trough wind, rain and storms ( 7,5 km) and back, I was able to drive my car safely without fears.
    I' rewarded myself with gift. The 5T.
    Still very happy with both my driver's license and my phone.
    That's my milestone.

19. Joejabraham
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

Joejabraham , Apr 9, 2018 :
    One plus was introduced to me by my bro and evee since I have become a fan of it... It's a pure value for money for me.. a crazy over the notch for my gaming friends, and surfaces all my business needs...it's consistently performing .. thank you and keep up the great work..

I guess *.net to *.com is a natural progression.. but u don't need to follow other when u set the quality.. we r there to support...

20. antuus
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

antuus , Apr 9, 2018 :
    Still remember the One Plus One and the buzz around it. Good to see you guys pushing the envelope still today.

21. RAFFAEL C F DIAS
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2018

RAFFAEL C F DIAS , Apr 9, 2018 :
    finally! I'm glad to hear that! I suppose the biggest milestone in my life, is my surgery that now I can run to achive many milestones as I can! and certainly using my monster OnePlus!