Sound Annoying Notification sound while on call

1. jitheshmenon
    Cupcake Jan 26, 2020

jitheshmenon , Jan 26, 2020 :
    Updated to 10.3.1 but still this issue is not fixed !!! OP6T
    the sound is very annoying ! any solution ?

2. robin143
    Honeycomb Jan 26, 2020

robin143 , Jan 26, 2020 :
    Pathetic oneplus ... I reported this issues several times for my oneplus 6....

What the f*** the developer are doing

3. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Jan 26, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Jan 26, 2020 :
    It maybe an issue with another app hanging onto or using a setting on you phone. No one else is complaining of the issue.

Do a complete format and see if it happens then, if not then problem solved. Backup your phone first.

Do a full Erase/Delete Data button, factory reset. This will restore you to a fresh installation of 10.3.0. So you will need to backup your phone.

Go to Settings, System, Reset Options, Erase All Data, click on the Delete All Data button,

4. robin143
    Honeycomb Jan 26, 2020

robin143 , Jan 26, 2020 :
    Man !!! I am talking about 10.3.0.. but he telling he faces same problem in 10.3.1.

Its a bug already reported by many users.... Don't act like dump and talk for the sake of Oneplus company....

I already did factory reset and clear cache....i checked with

5. Caomhin
    Marshmallow Jan 26, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Jan 26, 2020 :
    Well done you, then give it as feedback or a bug report or both, or even contact OnePlus directly on the issues you experience. As this is a User based forum, no one from OnePlus monitors here.

Please submit your issues directly to OnePlus use the following links to do so.

Report a Bug

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...uct-suggestions-on-oneplus-community.1002970/

Feedback tool

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/feedback-tool-lets-improve-oxygenos-together.1021893/

https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/

You can contact OnePlus support directly for more information on your issue. Scroll down the page for contact details.

https://www.oneplus.com/support

6. robin143
    Honeycomb Mar 1, 2020

robin143 , Mar 1, 2020 :
    A loud noise (unpleasant and irritating thud sound ) is played every time in ear-speaker whenever a notification comes up while we are in a call.
    Really pains my ears and it is iritatting due to that sound.

This problem not yet solved in latest update also... 10.3.2.....for oneplus 6..... What is this ???????

Reported this problem several times..... Still not fixed the bug in the updates....

what is this ????

7. G_gautam_raj_CyzG
    Donut Jun 25, 2020

G_gautam_raj_CyzG , Jun 25, 2020 :
    Found a solution on my OP6.
    Apps&Notifications ->Notifications -> Phone -> Others -> Click "Important" and Set "Sound" option to "NONE".
    Annoying feature.

8. G_gautam_raj_CyzG
    Donut Jun 25, 2020

Apps&Notifications ->Notifications -> Phone -> Others -> Click "Important" and Set "Sound" option to "NONE".
    Annoying feature.

9. G_gautam_raj_CyzG
    Donut Jun 25, 2020

Annoying feature.

10. G_gautam_raj_CyzG
    Donut Jun 25, 2020

I can understand,
    Annoying feature.

11. robin143
    Honeycomb Jun 28, 2020

robin143 , Jun 28, 2020 :
    Its not working

12. Niablo
    Eclair Oct 21, 2020

Niablo , Oct 21, 2020 :
    I don't understand can someone help please I want to change that annoying sound I go to Apps&Notifications ->Notifications -> but I don't see phone I'm using Google dialer how ?
    can't find how to turn off this dam annoying notification what the hell is those developers are doing we don't need to go true all this hustle
    that's why I will start recommending other android os
    to people or even ios phones those OnePlus developers seems that they are taking wrong rout here ! if someone can help please that will be appreciated .