Another Oneplus Fiasco!

1. Vipmafung
    Donut Jun 9, 2016

Vipmafung , Jun 9, 2016 :
    Seriously!!!!! Get over it..... The VR headset is really not even required.
    [​IMG]

otto2 and girishb86 like this.
  2. maxxam23
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 9, 2016

maxxam23 , Jun 9, 2016 :
    Good to see few rational people out here.

apersonnamedmike, otto2 and girishb86 like this.
  3. Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Marshmallow Senior Moderator Jun 10, 2016

Maximus Decimus Meridius , Jun 10, 2016 :
    its a "you snooze, you lose" kinda thing. Altho they came in batches so it might've spread your chances a little.

moving thread to accessories-section

apersonnamedmike and SoniaB like this.
  4. 0owesleyo0
    Gingerbread Jun 10, 2016

0owesleyo0 , Jun 10, 2016 :
    i wouln d call anyone after month 5/6 2014 early supporters from then on it went up drasticly as i widnessed in person been on this site like since may 2014 i do agree on the opo beeing fiasco specialy with the opo3 fanboys that going to get it instead of legit revieuws and they picked cause they got social media or bigger country instead opo should sellect 30 not 60 such shame and about the vr they should give it to the early supporters with on yes/no button and an option of 3 days to click before sending to the next in line

5. otto2
    Photography Expert Jun 10, 2016

otto2 , Jun 10, 2016 :
    You d have to subtract population of india from population "Rest of the earth" And subtract 5000 from 30.000 VR sets. . Or have you just used wrong termini?

6. codmakr
    Gingerbread Jun 10, 2016

codmakr , Jun 10, 2016 :
    I was nice here ;)
    Or was it forbidden to get one from the 30k VR's for indian people?

7. otto2
    Photography Expert Jun 10, 2016

otto2 , Jun 10, 2016 :
    Someone is giving something for FREE and you ll find people, who will complain about this... Can not understand such behaviour.

script likes this.
  8. script
    Nougat Moderator Jun 10, 2016

script , Jun 10, 2016 :
    It's a Fiasco sometimes.
    !

9. ayaorei
    Gingerbread Jun 10, 2016

ayaorei , Jun 10, 2016 :
    i understand how you feel, but we should remember they are just giving a free product (30,000 unit). so i dont see why we will complain on it. happend same to me, so already bought another VR. #HYPE. 4more days. Damm!!! time doesnt move when we plan to do something.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2016

apersonnamedmike likes this.
  10. apersonnamedmike
    Honeycomb Jun 10, 2016

apersonnamedmike , Jun 10, 2016 :
    Even if I didn't get one, I could still watch it on my cardboard one I got from them last year... wow big deal. The headset is more novelty anyways. I don't care how early anyone came on, if you like something, you like it. no point in crying about being there first, or not getting free stuff, or anything else.

Why does everyone feel so entitled to everything? It's not just one group of people, you can see it everywhere. Not just millennials, but older people, not just a certain ethnicity or gender. It's from everyone. Let's all mutually agree to please stop. A lot of life is timing, attitude, and a bit of luck.

I didn't think I'd get a headset, yet somehow I got in early enough. I wouldn't complain if I hadn't though (but I'll admit I'd be disappointed for a few minutes).

maxxam23 likes this.