(answered and closed) OP7T bugs ⭐ via OnePlus 7T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drofays
    Eclair Jan 14, 2021

drofays , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 14, 2021 :
    1- display
    - there is an issue with the auto brightness which seem to be impossible to fix and the resolution is corrupted when you type or move the pages left and right and some ghost touches
    - ambient display ( No AOD) is useless it shows only the time , no notifications nor other important info which can be displayed even with the screen some times turn on non -purposefully
    - touch latency is horrible and provides buggy performance in FPS and actions games

2- GPS
    i could not use the actual location and when i tried to navigate from point to point the pointer seem to be shifted from road to another road which make me in trouble

3- battery life
    seem to be worsen update after update with actual battery health is 90% since day 1
    i hardly get 3-4 hours of SOT
    and if i want longer SOT i should uninstall many apps which make my phone useless

4- finger print
    - seem to read my finger wront 3-4 times every single use

5- dialer
    when iam actively calling some one and i want to listen to music or youtube the speaker is not working
    and if i received another call my device will automatically end the previous call and ring for the next while iam holding the phone near to my ear which is annoying ( and consider a killing bug )

6- charging
    is not optimize and usually the phone is getting hot

7- android auto
    when iam using android auto it automatically disconnect from the car even if it was compatible and iam using the offcial cable

8- warranty
    is Not included in the my country and if phone get broken it is the end of the story i hope they get extended later on

9- Notification
    some times iam hearing notification sound while there is no notification

10- updates
    there was not a single update fixes any issue

11- signal strenth and VoLTE
    which i contact our telecom company and said it is a oneplus issue which they did not fix it
    even my brother has a oneplus 8 pro 5G which is not working in 5G and only supports 4G
    although both of our phones are EU phone which has compatible frequency

12- camera
    which seem to be very bad which get worse and worse after every update and it became useless compared to other devices

Venkat1110 likes this.
  2. Liehjan
    Marshmallow Jan 14, 2021

Liehjan , Jan 14, 2021 :
    Report bugs using the feedback tool in community app.

ghostofcain and keithnyc like this.
  3. drofays
    Eclair Jan 14, 2021

drofays , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 14, 2021 :
    i did it many times
    iam a tech Nerd and i know what iam doing
    i did not post here untill i used all the options available
    formating . flashing on a clean device
    nothing is fixing the issue
    it has been more than a year with multiple update and no a single one fixed my issues

Shareef Mahaboob and Venkat1110 like this.
  4. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Jan 14, 2021

ghostofcain , Jan 14, 2021 :
    Point 8 is a doozy, I am assume OnePlus didn't provide warranty to your country when you bought it? Yet still you feel it a point of complaint.

5. Liehjan
    Marshmallow Jan 14, 2021

Liehjan , Jan 14, 2021 :
    Sorry to hear that... But this thread won't make it's way to the software team.

6. keithnyc
    Marshmallow Moderator Jan 14, 2021

keithnyc , Jan 14, 2021 :
    Mate:

As @Liehjan helpfully noted, please use this link under support https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/ to report bugs or suggestions to the OnePlus Devlopment team. Tech support does not frequent the forum itself so will not see your issues unless you post them using the link.

Thanks

Answered/closed

Liehjan likes this.