?

Do you hate apple?

1. Yes

46.5%
  2. No

53.5%
  1. Fragment Gingerbread May 15, 2014

Fragment, May 15, 2014 :
    Post anything you dont like or like about apple. This thread is called anti apple because im anti apple.

Last edited: May 15, 2014

2. Fragment Gingerbread May 15, 2014

3. fo0ling KitKat May 15, 2014

fo0ling, May 15, 2014 :
    This forum is not ranting about Apple. I know I also do hate Apple, but there is already another thread similar to this. You may use the search button!

4. pawv Jelly Bean May 15, 2014

slope and Joyyy like this.
  5. Wrighty Jelly Bean May 15, 2014

Wrighty, May 15, 2014 :
    I hate how Apple announce phones and features, give them a definite launch date and then actually release them on that date!

RoggaRolla and hotsauce like this.
  6. GeesRiK Ice Cream Sandwich May 15, 2014

Fragment and Joyyy like this.
  7. shaheed015 Ice Cream Sandwich May 15, 2014

8. hotsauce KitKat May 15, 2014

hotsauce, May 15, 2014 :
    You'd still have to stand in line on that day to get it though. Yet, it's still better than wishing/hoping for an invite.

9. Wrighty Jelly Bean May 15, 2014

Wrighty, May 15, 2014 :
    I'd rather stand in line with the Apple geeks than be online here with some of these crazies. Present company excluded.

10. Fragment Gingerbread May 15, 2014

11. Schokomuffin711 Ice Cream Sandwich May 15, 2014

Schokomuffin711, May 15, 2014 :
    I don't like bash threads. I may not like Apple, but even though you stated in your poll both options yes and no in your post you say "state things you do not like". for me it is quite poor taste to just start ranting about things on the internet anonymously.

I liked the design concepts of Apple, I didn't agree with all of them. But I think they are going in the wrong direction, especially since Steve Jobs died. I don't have a problem with Apple, but since it went so "mainstream" I have a lot of problems with their fans. But that is to be expected after they widened their fanbase. After all, I have a problem with some kinds of people, and a wider fanbase just means there happen to be some of those dislike-people within Apple's fanbase.

12. jaithren Honeycomb May 15, 2014

13. Cuerex Jelly Bean May 15, 2014

Cuerex, May 15, 2014 :
    >hating a company that innovates

14. spano45 Honeycomb May 15, 2014

spano45, May 15, 2014 :
    I wouldn't use hate but i am not a fan. The closed mentality is good in theory when you want to maximize profits and keep everything at arms length. It helps with uniformity and providing an easy user experience for the "average" customer. For myself and i would say 99% of the people on this forum we are not your "average" customer. We are tech junkies that want freedom and powerful devices.

My biggest gripe is when they take a concept that is being used by other companies, change it slightly, and act as they have now created the greatest thing on earth. Their marketing has captured the "average" customer and they believe whatever Apple feeds them.

In the end the Iphone, ipad, etc are great products that are usable for the masses, but we don't fall in line with the "masses"

Schokomuffin711 likes this.
  15. ben_villain Eclair May 15, 2014

ben_villain, May 15, 2014 :
    I don't HATE anything about Apple! They have created a brand/products that is demanded by millions of people each time they release a product! They are a marketing teams wet dream! That's not say their product is anyway better than those created by other manufacturers, or that those that buy them are any way inferior to those that buck the trend, it's personal preference!! Now, here we have a product, relatively new to market, by a company new to the industry made up of former employees of another manufacturer(sound familiar?) and we have unprecedented demand for the product they are bringing to market and on the scales they set out to do! Just on a smaller scale!

I don't hate that apple have created a demand, I own an Apple iMac, iPad Air and AppleTV, because for me, these lead the market in their respective fields, and that is my opinion! They have dropped the ball with iOS on the iPhone, but they have created a platfrom that is easy to access, easy to use and for newbies, easy to pick up! I don't hate any of that though!

I disagree that they(until the iPhone 6, possibly) have languished with the mediocre form factor of the iPhone, and that is the main reason I jumped ship!

I don't HATE apple though, no one should! HATE is a horrible word!

16. fabian.roth Ice Cream Sandwich May 15, 2014

hamza1 likes this.
  17. beleaf Jelly Bean May 15, 2014

18. Tucker_UK Ice Cream Sandwich May 15, 2014

Tucker_UK, May 15, 2014 :
    Love or hate them, you can't deny they've completely changed technology for billions of people.

19. clayginn Jelly Bean May 15, 2014

clayginn, May 15, 2014 :
    I hate Apple company strategy. They make a good product. They really do. The issue is that they tell people what they should like. also the fact that it is totally locked down. I still think that had they open customization and not sign the deal with AT&T there would be old android. I've been in Smart Phones from Day one and 1 wasn't on At&T so had to look elsewhere. 2 I like to dig in and make changes. If both those where there on Apple I would most likely have an iPhone. But as it is I don't and never have.
    Like I said they make a good product and I think they are perfect for the over 65 people that know nothing about technology. Everyone else is just mindless sheep.

20. Tucker_UK Ice Cream Sandwich May 15, 2014

Tucker_UK, May 15, 2014 :
    "How do I know I want [Apple product feature here] until Apple tell me I do!?"