Any body facing issues after long usage of OnePlus nord via OnePlus Nord

1. 2456789
    Eclair Sep 24, 2021

2456789 , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 24, 2021 :
    After using more than 9 months now facing issues with the mobile mobile gets heating with normal usage and bugs increased in camera ..camera stops working while switching to HDR mode and I think OnePlus starts spying on us... recently I observed that when I turned on front camera video recording I observed an notification displayed it says camera is already in use but I found nothing (I checked all running apps)
    1632468060140.jpg

T1617069241004 and riccioslegato like this.
  2. T1617069241004 , via OnePlus Nord N10 5G T-Mobile , Sep 27, 2021 :
    I can't help you but I also received a message like that. My phone has been overheating also. Some of my programs are running slower than when I first had this phone. I already deleted some of my files to have enough memory for the time being and it occasionally tells me to dim my screen to prevent overheating. Not sure why I wasn't able to record and gave me that background data pop up either. There's a few more things going wrong such as internet being blocked/limited and never happened at first. I have not reset my phone yet but that's probably what I will have to test first or get another phone. Sorry that you're also going through this difficult technology bugs. Bummer 👎

3. Dipjyoti Nath
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Oct 3, 2021

Dipjyoti Nath , Oct 3, 2021 :
    We are sorry to hear that you have faced such an inconvenience with your device while operating it and thereby have contacted you through direct message for further details.

4. Dipjyoti Nath
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Oct 3, 2021

Dipjyoti Nath , Oct 3, 2021 :
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused with regards to this concern of yours. We've got in touch with you via personal conversation to gather more insights regarding this. Please check for the same.