Any bugs in latest update?

1. njsdante
    Froyo Feb 10, 2015

njsdante , Feb 10, 2015 :
    Some people said. Double wake problem, slow boot animatio, raw photo shooting etc..
    let´s hear your opinion sick with 44s and update to lollipop or update now.

2. Deactivated User
    Feb 10, 2015

3. OlfakD
    Jelly Bean Feb 10, 2015

4. Schlumi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 10, 2015

5. DaevaSmith
    Froyo Feb 13, 2015

DaevaSmith , Feb 13, 2015 :
    Have encountered the following
    1.Slow Boot Animation
    2.Phone overheating like getting really hot.
    3.Recently encountered the sudden death bug. Phone switched off out of the blue. Had to switch it on via recovery mode.
    4.Lag while multitasking.
    And lastly as mentioned above
    5. Double tap to wake up is not responding like it did in the previous build.

6. CarlotaFP
    Eclair Feb 13, 2015

7. Aaroneloy21
    Jelly Bean Feb 13, 2015

8. Moridin
    Cupcake Feb 13, 2015

Moridin , Feb 13, 2015 :
    MaxxAudio only works right after the reboot. When you close the music player and open it again it stops working.

9. veratoloz2005
    Lollipop Feb 13, 2015

10. gargeya.369
    Eclair Feb 13, 2015

11. Dieter Langecker
    Cupcake Feb 13, 2015

12. thkam
    KitKat Feb 13, 2015

thkam , Feb 13, 2015 :
    I updated to 05Q yesterday and it was not pleasant:
    1. Battery drain horrorably.
    2. The screen turns on and off randomly when idling and when watching video on BSPlayer.
    3. Unresponsive to touch sometimes
    4. Flash light turned on unexpectedly
    5. Screen brightness a bit erratic.
    I have submitted a ticket to ask for way to revert back to revert back to old ROM...

13. erzengelsachiel
    KitKat Feb 13, 2015

erzengelsachiel , Feb 13, 2015 :
    None.

14. ritz905
    Gingerbread Feb 13, 2015

ritz905 , Feb 13, 2015 :
    Anyone having Bluetooth connectivity problem??
    It's like when I try to connect OPO with my laptop manually to play music, it just connects and disconnect repeated. Though when I switch my BT OFF and ON this time it connects automatically... Manual connection is not happening...

15. hans44
    Honeycomb Feb 13, 2015

hans44 , Feb 13, 2015 :
    I had lots of problems, problems I had were, battery going down fast, maxxaudio did not work at all, normal text could not see what you had written after sending it, in conversation, phone getting warm.
    However the way I got all this sorted was to after the update, do a complete system restore from the settings in your phone, and everything rectified itself totally and everything now works great, maxxaudio works, battery same as it was on 44s, normal text back to. Normal and no more heat issues, funny how system restore after update sorted it but it's OK now

16. royz0r
    Jelly Bean Feb 13, 2015

17. tokienu
    Eclair Feb 13, 2015

tokienu , Feb 13, 2015 :
    I'm having problems with tap to wake. That's the only thing I noticed. Please fix! :(

18. The Earl of Twatshire
    KitKat Feb 13, 2015

The Earl of Twatshire , Feb 13, 2015 :
    I'm having a number of bugs since I allowed my imaginary butler to upgrade my OnePlus One mobile telecommunications device.

I shall list them

• The fog horn effect. For the last three nights, I have been woken from my ancient slumber by the sound of a mighty foghorn blasting loudly. According to my imaginary butler it is coming from my OnePlus One mobile telecommunication device. Most odd.
    • The touch screen, keeps trying to touch me. This is most disturbing, I never touch anything of a technological nature as it never ends well. However since upgrading, I notice that a small hand keeps forming on the gorrilla glass of my OnePlus One mobile telecommunications device and keeps reaching out to me. It is most disturbing.
    • Random Ring tones. Since upgrading my Oneplus One mobile telecommunications device, I have noticed that there are random ringtones being generated. I have not installed these, but they are being played. I was in the local parish council meeting the other day, when my OnePlus One mobile telecommunications device began to ring and the ring tone was "Angel of Death" by the popular skiffle group Slayer. Not very appropriate.

Is anyone else having these issues?

Indeed.

19. NaterTots
    Jelly Bean Feb 13, 2015

NaterTots , Feb 13, 2015 :
    DT2W was slow at first for me. But I went into settings and turned it off, then back on and now it's quick. Or at least I think it is.

ronoldo likes this.
  20. NaterTots
    Jelly Bean Feb 13, 2015

NaterTots , Feb 13, 2015 :
    Has any audio app worked with streaming music? They never have for me.

ronoldo likes this.