Any Digimon fans out here ?

1. hyhae
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2014

hyhae , Aug 2, 2014 :
    Just wanted to discuss the thoughts about the new anime they announced yesterday , they're making a continuation to season 1 digimon show .
    You can read up here:
    http://www.siliconera.com/2014/08/01/digimon-gets-new-anime-15th-anniversary-blu-ray-releases/

Also , we got a new Rumble game for ps3/xbox360 , it's got 12 rookies playable and 32 evolved forms , here is link to a trailer and announcement:
    http://bandainamcous.tumblr.com/post/93406282651/attention-digi-fans-there-are-few-fan-bases-as
    and here is a video of the trailer:

I personally think the rumble game is a test for EU/NA fan bases considering the latest petition to bring redigitize and slueth digimon rpg games to the west , so far it's only announced for EU/NA , too bad it kinda is half assed with only 12 rookies to choose from it will be hard to sell , if it has online that will be a huge plus though. The game plays out kinda closer to Rumble 1 than 2 as you go straight mega with a time/damage limit.

As for the anime , I just hope they don't **** it up like Xros wars :(

2. LeonardoCarrilloOrea
    Cupcake Aug 2, 2014

3. mufiru
    Froyo Aug 2, 2014

mufiru , Aug 2, 2014 :
    Yeaah I am waiting for it! its my childhood :)
    I would like to buy the 15th anniversary Digivice too but sadly it's too expensive

hyhae likes this.
  4. hyhae
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2014

hyhae , Aug 3, 2014 :
    Yea agree'd , I didn't get any digivices/v-pets here because third world country so I want to buy one , but 96$ is a bit TOO much lol

5. mufiru
    Froyo Aug 3, 2014

mufiru , Aug 3, 2014 :
    I got my Digivice IC (from Digimon Savers) but sadly its not Japan version so there are not so many feature :(
    Yeah and I heard the Evolution of Digimon is just an oneway. so I think for 96$ its not that great

6. Lelouch84
    Froyo Aug 3, 2014

Lelouch84 , Aug 3, 2014 :
    Oh man this show brings back memories. I only watched it when it was on, but I remember liking it.

7. hyhae
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2014

hyhae , Aug 3, 2014 :
    @mufiru one way ? bull , not worth crap.

@Lelouch84 Yup , was good at the time , i'll probably rewatch it later in japanese for the heck of it as I only watched it dubbed as a kid here.

8. Lelouch84
    Froyo Aug 3, 2014

9. hyhae
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2014

hyhae , Aug 3, 2014 :
    Imma watch it for the feels really :p

I was really hung up on digimon , used to break watches and pretend they're digivices and go around evolving my imaginary friend digimon lol

I'm never getting old for digimon lol , unless it's something as crappy as Xros wars ;o

10. dainbramage59
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2014

hyhae likes this.
  11. Lelouch84
    Froyo Aug 3, 2014

Lelouch84 , Aug 3, 2014 :
    I feel the same about InuYasha. I watched it sometimes on Adult Swim at 5am when it was on TV. Those were the days. I watched it all the way through two years ago and that got me into anime. Now I watch anime daily. I am also re-watching it currently. I love InuYasha (not the character, the show. No homo).

hyhae likes this.
  12. Bloodskies
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2014

Bloodskies , Aug 3, 2014 :
    i loved watching Digimon! i forgot which season was Beelzemon but that was my favorite season :D

13. Goran+
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 3, 2014

Goran+ , Aug 3, 2014 :
    Haven't seen it since the original series. But I do like digimon though.

14. tc90
    Froyo Aug 3, 2014

tc90 , Aug 3, 2014 :
    Used to have the 1st generation v-pets but too bad it broke a decade later. Anyone know where to get something similar nowadays?