Any gamers her? Post pics/specs of your gaming rigs!

1. Vugari
    Honeycomb Jun 3, 2014

Vugari , Jun 3, 2014 :

I really do love the Enforcer...it's a very sexy looking case.

Aditya Shahi and ReDesign like this.
  2. 65daysofleon
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2014

65daysofleon , Jun 3, 2014 :
    Did you get these two mixed up? :p

Vugari likes this.
  3. Aditya Shahi
    Honeycomb Jun 3, 2014

Aditya Shahi , Jun 3, 2014 :
    bro i was just thinking by installing the ssd that i might be able to play the games which i always wanted to play on pc but it's ok and bro i also wanted to know do we need to install the game in ssd to get better perfomence or its ok if we install it on hdd

Vugari likes this.
  4. Vugari
    Honeycomb Jun 3, 2014

Vugari , Jun 3, 2014 :
    He must have...LOL
    You can install on the SSD for faster load times. But if it's a small SSD, I'd recommend just installing to the HDD.
    I have a few games I play a lot loaded on my SSD, but the rest is for my OS.

Aditya Shahi likes this.
  5. Aditya Shahi
    Honeycomb Jun 3, 2014

sexy ...:) very premium like
    Vugari cooler master

Vugari and ReDesign like this.
  6. ReDesign
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2014

ReDesign , Jun 3, 2014 :
    Oops :p fixed.

Vugari likes this.
  7. 65daysofleon
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2014

No real need to install games on your SSD. It's mostly useful for your OS and programmes. Games require less frequent loading and are very big in size, so it's not very useful. However, if you have memory to spare on your SSD and there are games that you play frequently and the loading times are bugging you, you can consider installing that game to your SSD. But 9/10 times it's not very useful.

Aditya Shahi and Vugari like this.
  8. Aditya Shahi
    Honeycomb Jun 3, 2014

i think what u r saying is correct ..:)

Vugari likes this.
  9. definitelynotgeorge
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2014

defiantlynotgeorge and Vugari like this.
  10. ReDesign
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2014

ReDesign , Jun 3, 2014 :
    Looks very smexy. What case? your case seems to be shaped and sized in away that allows much more freedom of wires...you have no idea how unpractical it is for me to route and plug in without putting too much strain and torque on my 8pin CPU power connector, and the 24 motherboard pin one, + the stupid cble management holes on the right on the mb arnt alligned with the Sata and 24pin, + its all upside down!! Gotta bend, pull, and twist :( I got OCD so its hard to accept ever

Vugari and Aditya Shahi like this.
  11. Vugari
    Honeycomb Jun 3, 2014

Vugari , Jun 3, 2014 :
    It's the Corsair Vengeance C70 in Arctic White. It also comes in military green, and gun metal black. The only place I had issues hiding the cables was at the bottom for my front I/O connectors...looks really sloppy down at the bottom.

Aditya Shahi and ReDesign like this.
  12. 65daysofleon
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2014

Smexy? Did you use to play Runescape? Reminds me of back when we were saying ridiculous things to bypass the profanity filter.

Vugari likes this.
  13. Aditya Shahi
    Honeycomb Jun 3, 2014

please i have a doubt that as i used have two HD in my pc one was old 160 gb hd which came along my pc and the other one was 2 tb segate so i installed xp on 160 gb drive and installed win7 on 2 tb but when i tried restarting my system it just started with only windows 7 and i was unable to find the other drive of 160 gb and it was not getting detected in the computer i m not sure what to do now as i want to us both the drive simultaneously as if one operating system crashes ,i have the backup of other one please some body help me ....:)

Vugari likes this.
  14. Vizion
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 3, 2014

Vizion , Jun 3, 2014 :
    can any1 recommend a good ssd withing the 250gb range thats not the evo want to compare them to the evo

15. ReDesign
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2014

ReDesign , Jun 3, 2014 :
    Corsair? Does not surprise me, they have some nice quality and looks to their stuff. But for the bottom wires, mines are sloppy too, atleast thats not a bad spot at all, no major air flow *unless PSU is facing upwards* and it cant really be seen well even with a window side panel...

16. Aditya Shahi
    Honeycomb Jun 3, 2014

actually i think the same the big the cabinet the much better it will be in cooling and other aspects

Vugari likes this.
  17. ReDesign
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2014

ReDesign , Jun 3, 2014 :
    Its in many online games, trust me :p

18. 65daysofleon
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2014

Meh, profanity filters are retarded stupid!

Vugari and ReDesign like this.
  19. Aditya Shahi
    Honeycomb Jun 3, 2014

please i have a doubt that as i used have two HD in my pc one was old 160 gb hd which came along my pc and the other one was 2 tb segate so i installed xp on 160 gb drive and installed win7 on 2 tb but when i tried restarting my system it just started with only windows 7 and i was unable to find the other drive of 160 gb and it was not getting detected in the computer i m not sure what to do now as i want to us both the drive simultaneously as if one operating system crashes ,i have the backup of other one please some body help me ....:)

20. Aditya Shahi
    Honeycomb Jun 3, 2014