Any Happy OPO Users Still Out There Not Looking To Upgrade?

1. Mike Ville
    Gingerbread Jun 28, 2016

Mike Ville , Jun 28, 2016 :
    Wow!! $249 for an unlocked phone is such a great deal. Not to mention you can root and have a custom recovery and Flash Xposed all without needing a PC. Everything works flawlessly. I saw my wife giving this phone the big eye which means she will probably want a OnePlus One herself she has at the present time a Samsung Galaxy S4 4.4.2. I'm glad I found out about this company back in October of 2015. OnePlus gives its customers an opportunity to truly have a unique Android experience. Well Done

2. Slatter191
    Lollipop Jun 28, 2016

Slatter191 , Jun 28, 2016 :
    I'm very satisfied with the performance of my 25 months old OPO, none issues bugs serves all my needs, might have thought of OP3 IF it had Cyanogen vs Oxygen.

The way it's behaving feels its just out of the box and not 2 yrs old, IF and when shall decide to upgrade would either be Samsung, Huawei......but no more OP.

3. AntMunny
    KitKat Jun 28, 2016

AntMunny , Jun 28, 2016 :
    is that still true? The prices of the OP2 on eBay are pretty damn good (sold OP2 eBay auctions went for approx $200...going to be <$200 in a few weeks, I'm sure)...I'm really close to getting one.

4. smitbhagat
    Honeycomb Jun 28, 2016

smitbhagat , Jun 28, 2016 :
    I own a OPO and my dad recently got The Three,To be honest its a great upgrade and about OxygenOs ,I m in love with it!its so fluid,so smooth <3 also the camera quality is awesome.Oxygen Os is really a great OS.Just hope they release Oxygen OS 3.1.4 on OPO

5. armmani2001
    KitKat Jun 28, 2016

armmani2001 , Jun 28, 2016 :
    You and i think very similar :D

Slatter191 and ScorpioPirate like this.
  6. ScorpioPirate
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 28, 2016

ScorpioPirate , Jun 28, 2016 :
    I walk into this Lane, as happy OPO user, I never have any issue with my OPO
    So I stay with my OPO, until it die and can say RIP, but it's in the future
    Only change to new OP, if Cyanogen made the software.

armmani2001 and Slatter191 like this.
  7. ronak74
    Donut Jun 28, 2016

ronak74 , Jun 28, 2016 :
    Hi, I bought my OPO last year, and initially I was going to get the OP2, but couldn't wait, I was too impatient, so got the OPO instead. Really really pleased with it, only a few little niggles, sometimes Bluetooth gets disabled, easily fixed, very rarely it'll power off or reboot randomly, but very rarely. Overall love it, best decision I made to dump the iPhone!

I am very tempted by the OP3, but at just over £300, and with my OPO still going strong I just can't justify the upgrade. The phone looks brand new, and I love it!

8. PaulF8080
    Gingerbread Jun 29, 2016

PaulF8080 , Jun 29, 2016 :
    Sorry for the confusion. I upgraded the radio in my van. No OPO ROM. Just the latest OTA. DNX570HD

Robert Powers and smitbhagat like this.
  9. ramcon12
    Gingerbread Jun 29, 2016

ramcon12 , Jun 29, 2016 :
    I bought my OPO back in December 2014. The performance has been great so far, even better than some 2015 phones from a few friends. I am not looking to upgrade but maybe this december (2 years of OPO use) if there is a sale or any discount on OP3 I will consider buying it, just because I love new tech, not because I really need it. OPO still rocks!!

mshahmoo likes this.
  10. rajaspardeshi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 29, 2016

rajaspardeshi , Jun 29, 2016 :
    The phone is a beast. Of course, I do want a device with a fingerprint reader, but I've had no complaints with my OPO whatsoever since the very first day.

11. amolap
    Eclair Jun 29, 2016

amolap , Jun 29, 2016 :
    Have it for last 1 year 9 months. Still have it. do not intend to switch till this baby dies on me. It has its good and bad, and now I am used to it. Bought quiet a few OP2's for family members, but I am content with the OPO.

12. lutti
    KitKat Jun 30, 2016

lutti , Jun 30, 2016 :
    Still very happy with my One. Then again since i have had it for 2 years now i'm looking for a replacement but nothing is really all that good as my One so maybe i have to wait for the next revolution in smart phones. OnePlus has clearly forgot what the fans want since Three is such a generic looking device with not many real benefits over One. Shame really. I was looking to get Three but it just didn't sold it's self to me.

Robert Powers likes this.
  13. shrenil19
    Jelly Bean Jun 30, 2016

shrenil19 , Jun 30, 2016 :
    I bought my opo august 24 when invites were still awesome and getting one was the best feeling in the world. Im happy at the moment and honestly do not think upgrading to any phone besides the op3 is worth it. That being said im waiting for the gold version to come out

14. wordpass
    Gingerbread Jun 30, 2016

wordpass , Jun 30, 2016 :
    OPO with exodus is doing great! Not planning to buy a new phone anytime soon. :D

15. AthanRegalado
    Cupcake Jun 30, 2016

16. DeadlyFoez
    Gingerbread Jun 30, 2016

DeadlyFoez , Jun 30, 2016 :
    I absolutely love my OPO. I bought it second hand late 2004. I have only had minor issues with the software, nothing like what others have complained about. This has been the best phone that i have ever used especially with the software package that comes with installing nethunter on it. I have so many tools available to me with this phone that it makes being a computer technician rather enjoyable. My favorite apps are drivedroid and usbkeyboard.

I frequent this forum because i just like to chime in every now and then to give my opinion and advice where i can. Out of all the phones that i have owned, this one has given me the least amount of trouble and has been the most versatile.

With that said, i feel there it is missing a few things that i would enjoy, but they all are also not in any other phone out there yet so i see no need to upgrade. What i would like is micro hdmi output (for maru os), an enabled fm receiver, micro sd slot, onboard wifi that can be put into monitor mode, and a hardware camera button. Other than those things, this phone has been perfect and rather hard to beat for my needs and uses.

17. ahighfield
    KitKat Jun 30, 2016

ahighfield , Jun 30, 2016 :
    Happy overall with OPO too since Nov 2014, but just a few minor inconsistencies that affect my experience. I surprised myself by ordering an OP3 yesterday (arriving tmrw) kind of on an impulse following a couple of annoying call quality and BT issues. A big swing for me was actually dual SIM, as there are just not many phones on the market that interest me with that (e.g. Nexus)...I'll at least give it a try but it seems OP CS remains as bad as ever so I am just crossing my fingers that I will love it as much as OPO and don't have the pleasure of dealing with them...

18. TrueBrush
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 30, 2016

TrueBrush , Jun 30, 2016 :
    I used to be that guy, but then got OP3 and it's many, many times better than OPO.

19. fmc000
    Honeycomb Jun 30, 2016

fmc000 , Jun 30, 2016 :
    Bought my OPO two years ago, it's still my one and only phone and it absolutely rocks running SmartisanOS.

20. pirata_1985
    Nougat Jun 30, 2016

pirata_1985 , Jun 30, 2016 :
    same here