Any idea when is CynogenMod coming out for OPT

1. yash rawal
    Froyo Aug 30, 2015

yash rawal , Aug 30, 2015 :
    Do anyone have any idea when is cynogen for OPT rolling out because cynogen update for OPO is too good and they have changed the entire UI and i just want to know when is the same coming for OPT
    And please share if you have any information regarding cynogen

2. prstorero
    Jelly Bean Aug 30, 2015

prstorero , Aug 30, 2015 :
    The same thing is never coming. What the OPO gets officially will not come to the 2. You will get the basic CM every other phone gets, pretty much.

3. Zeals
    Gingerbread Aug 30, 2015

Zeals , Aug 30, 2015 :
    TL: DR; If you're after the OnePlus One Cyanogen OS, the answer is probably never.

There are two versions of Cyanogen, there's Cyanogen which comes shipped by default on certain phones; such as the One, then there's CyanogenMod, which is the aftermarket ROM that requires root. Now CyanogenMod is available for a variety of phones, chances are with the OnePlus being relatively open to developers when it came to the One the Two will probably have a skew of custom ROMs, CyanogenMod probably being amongst them, so it all depends on how long it takes a developer / maintainer to get his hands on one and ports CM to the OPT.

But if you're after the one available on the OPO Cyanogen, that will probably never come to the OnePlus Two unless Cyanogen and OnePlus suddenly start mending bridges.

Cyanogen is derived from CyanogenMod so they are fairly similar and with a theme tweak they would be nearly identical.

yash rawal likes this.
  4. magnamentis
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 30, 2015

5. p51d007
    KitKat Aug 30, 2015

p51d007 , Aug 30, 2015 :
    Why don't you try the Cynogen website, since it is up to THEM, not Oppo/OnePlus to do it.

6. Daniel_theAsian
    Donut Aug 30, 2015

Daniel_theAsian , Aug 30, 2015 :
    hmm could take some time because the kernel was released just a few days ago and cm roms doesn´t come fast xD
    sorry bro but I think you have to deal with oxygenOS ;)

ps.: I think oxygenOS is not that bad