Any screen protector recommendations for OnePlus 9 Pro in India??? via OnePlus 5T

1. rv124
    Eclair Apr 18, 2021

PhotoPicker and Montucky like this.

Montucky, rv124, the_o2 and 1 other person like this.
  3. the_o2
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Apr 18, 2021

the_o2 , Apr 18, 2021 :
    It's really hard to recommend tempered glass for curved screen display phones, a better back cover case would be work with pre applied plastic protector.

PhotoPicker, Caoimhín and rv124 like this.
  4. lepathie , via OnePlus 9 Pro Stellar Black , Apr 20, 2021 :
    Either this is an ad or you got a time machine. For the last few months? The phone wasn't even released a month ago.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2021

PhotoPicker, Montucky and McJader like this.
  5. McJader
    Lollipop Apr 20, 2021

McJader , Apr 20, 2021 :
    eh?
    Exactly lol

PhotoPicker, the_o2 and Montucky like this.
  6. Montucky
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 21, 2021

Montucky , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Apr 21, 2021 :
    I asked customer service through text about it when I was ordering my 9 pro and they told me that the screen available for the nine would not work. They then went on to say that I should mention it in the forum. That seems pretty lame. I was going to get the special case and the screen protector but I just got frustrated and went with another case and I'm using the factory protective film for now. All flagship phones should come with a case with nice corners and a screen protector, especially when the directions on the packaging say that the fingerprint reader needs a screen protector to continue to operate properly. Please let me know when you guys find a screen protector that does not suck. I really wish this nine pro would have a flat screen and companies would get away from the silly curved edges that just don't work in. industrial settings. I'm giving my 7T to my wife later tonight and so far I love this 9 pro.

7. Montucky

Kind of stinks for $1,000 phone eh?

8. Montucky

If you want to have curved edges you need to supply curved screen protectors, especially on fast phones that are used for gaming. Even grill a glass will get micro scratches from a lot of repetitive motions on the surface. $1,000 phone should come with a TPU case and a couple screen protectors for free.

9. Montucky

You must be one of the developers with the prototype phone. If you've been using the 9 pro for a few months, then you know that gorilla glass can be custom curved and cut to flagship phones and other displays in the industry.

10. R1618889388814
    Cupcake May 3, 2021 at 6:36 PM

11. lepathie
    Honeycomb May 3, 2021 at 6:42 PM

R1618889388814 likes this.
  12. PhotoPicker
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus 9 Series May 4, 2021 at 1:40 PM

PhotoPicker , May 4, 2021 at 1:40 PM :
    Hey @rv124 as of now there is no specified screen protector for OnePlus 9 Pro in the OnePlus store.
    The one which comes pre-applied is pretty much good and I'm still using the same.
    If you're looking for something new with quality I would recommend

Spigen
    If you're looking for Tempered Glass Protectors there are many out there.

Thank You !

richiee richh likes this.