Any Screen Protectors on the market for the 8 Pro?

1. OnePlusFan1919
    Gingerbread Apr 22, 2020

2. vikramchinu
    Froyo Apr 22, 2020

vikramchinu , Apr 22, 2020 :
    My phone had not installed one.. in box one was there.. I tried to install.. now just bubbles

3. digitalcaseu
    Cupcake May 4, 2020

WuTang likes this.
  4. digitalcaseu
    Cupcake May 4, 2020

digitalcaseu , May 4, 2020 :
    Yes, I found oneplus 8 pro screen protector on CASE U

WuTang likes this.
  5. O1586331550560
    Eclair May 4, 2020

WuTang likes this.

digitalcaseu likes this.

digitalcaseu likes this.
  8. digitalcaseu
    Cupcake May 5, 2020

digitalcaseu , May 5, 2020 :
    Yes, for the time it's launched in india,

9. Choose60
    Cupcake May 8, 2020

Choose60 , May 8, 2020 :
    Just ordered oneplus 8 , will keep following this thread if there are any updates on decent full adhesive protectors coming out, as at the moment cant find a single one

10. Mark Horenberg
    Cupcake May 9, 2020

Mark Horenberg , May 9, 2020 :
    Ordered this screen protector just over a week ago. Today I received it and so far I am very pleased by it. It is a dot matrix screen protector, so it only has an outer rim adhesive layer. I don't have any touch issues with this screen protector, something you read quite a bit about with this type of screen protector. With the materials provided it is very easy to apply to the phone. Never had a screen protector that was this easy to apply without any air bubbles as this one. Of course I will have to see how the quality is over time, but so far so good.

Last edited: May 10, 2020

11. lessthanzach
    Cupcake May 10, 2020

lessthanzach , May 10, 2020 :
    Are you positive it has a full adhesive layer? If you look at it with the screen off under light, do you see tiny little dots all over it in a grid? If so, it's a dot matrix protector meaning only the sides under the black border have adhesive. I'd love to know so I can get one. Thanks.

12. Mark Horenberg
    Cupcake May 10, 2020

Mark Horenberg , May 10, 2020 :
    Did some further research after I read your post. It looks like it's a dot matrix screen protector. It the most common type for curved screens I see. I revised my previous post based on that info. But still the screen protector is working like a charm for me . No touch issues at all nor anyrany effects which you hear about.

Last edited: May 10, 2020

13. M1587277940432
    Cupcake May 21, 2020

M1587277940432 , May 21, 2020 :
    The screen protector ( edge to edge ) comes as 2 pieces in the box, but they are NOT preinstalled, you have to do it yourself and they are not that good. Not sticking. Unfortunately i can't find new ones anywhere on the market.

Salt505 likes this.
  14. DietrichXD96
    Cupcake May 21, 2020

DietrichXD96 , May 21, 2020 :
    Mine was not installed, it just came with an extra in the box.

15. vandr
    Cupcake May 22, 2020

vandr , May 22, 2020 :
    I have tried Olixar and it's not good at all. Have adhesive only on the edges, touch sensitivity dropped significantly, especially on the corners, fingerprint sensor works only if you press hard. Removed it after a day and installed the plastic one that came with the phone.

16. Canon Rumors
    Cupcake Jun 4, 2020

Canon Rumors , Jun 4, 2020 :
    The Olixar is terrible. It's a fingerprint magnet and the glare is insane. Touch sensitivity is reduced and it messes with the fingerprint scanner. I have ordered a Nillkin and I'm just running with no protector at the moment.

17. JoeRodge
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2020

JoeRodge , Jun 9, 2020 :
    WHAT DO I USE!!! I can't find a single, good protector. I bought 3 from **********. All 3 the UV type. One came broken(The glass and the adhesive leaked). I tried one and it's already lifting on the edges an hour after installing it. It could of been user error I'm not too sure. First time trying a UV protector Hopefully the 3rd one does the trick?

Let me know if you guys found anything. The TPU kind on Amazon have worked fine and I've grown to like the feel. But now feeling even this ********** glass has me wanting to try glass again.

What? The Chinese eBay is a blocked word?

18. Canon Rumors
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2020

Canon Rumors , Jun 9, 2020 :
    I have a new one arriving today, I'll let you know how it goes. It doesn't take long to figure out whether or not it's worthwhile.

19. marreko
    Froyo Jul 12, 2020

marreko , Jul 12, 2020 :
    Hey guys, I've looked for a Tempered glass since I got my OP8 Pro too and tried two. The first one only had a bit of glue on the edges and was rubbish. It came off in less than a week. Then I saw one on Amazon and was reluctant to tried because it involved glue a d UV light and I never done any of that before, but I went ahead and decided to try it and boy did I make the right decision, the tempered glass fits like a glove. Super easy to install and I've been using it for the past 2 months and, literally, no problems so far. Still as good as the first day I installed. Also if you use a case on your phone you won't even notice that you're using it. Hope this helps you guys. ;)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B087CWPTQV/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

L1583759254487 likes this.