Any updates? via OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile

1. csky608 , via OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile , Oct 1, 2019 :
    So if I'm to read this section correctly in the forums, it would appear that the T-Mobile section is near about dead despite having both the 7 Pro and 7T now. What exactly is going on here and why hasn't T-Mobile pushed the 10 update out for the 7 Pro yet?

2. TGardner
    Gingerbread Oct 1, 2019

csky608 likes this.
  3. TGardner
    Gingerbread Oct 1, 2019

csky608 likes this.
  4. Ty_Quan
    Gingerbread Oct 1, 2019

5. csky608 , via OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile , Oct 1, 2019 :
    I can understand being patient and waiting for updates through a carrier and the manufacturer, I was a Samsung customer for years till the 7 Pro came out. But the fact that the 7 Pro has magically disappeared from the T-Mobile online store and the fact there hasn't been a update pushed out in a good while is really odd.

6. Malg220
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 1, 2019

Malg220 , Oct 1, 2019 :
    Same problem

I was kidding. I just wanted to follow the fashion of saying, "I have the same problem."

7. SoniaB
    Nougat Senior Moderator Oct 2, 2019

8. keithnyc
    Lollipop Moderator Oct 2, 2019

keithnyc , Oct 2, 2019 :
    Guys: I will reach out to TMobile to confirm support for the 10 update to their 7 Pro.
    Regarding the activity on this site, OnePlus and the brand ambassadors will continue to support this site, however please remember it is also user community driven. Many TMobile OnePlus customers are also posting on the general OnePlus site as well.

pablofg1978 and SoniaB like this.
  9. wissou
    US Brand Ambassador Oct 2, 2019

wissou , Oct 2, 2019 :
    For the tmo oneplus 7 pro android 10 update, as tmobile needs to certify the update before pushing it out, this is why there is a delay between the OP update and Tmo update. If you cannot wait for the official update, there are tutorials on how to flash the oneplus rom on your Tmobile oneplus 7 pro. I hope that helps.

A.Woodbury likes this.
  10. KeepTransisting
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Oct 2, 2019

ironass likes this.