Anybody on hold until the launch of iPhone 6 ?

1. TheJumbo
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 18, 2014

rockthecoffee likes this.
  2. rockthecoffee
    Gingerbread May 18, 2014

rockthecoffee , May 18, 2014 :
    ill second that

3. RuMziii
    Honeycomb May 18, 2014

RuMziii , May 18, 2014 :
    used iPhone for a long time and switched to android(miui) last year, iPhone is boring now it's only a big name now like blackberry once used to be

rockthecoffee likes this.
  4. rockthecoffee
    Gingerbread May 18, 2014

rockthecoffee , May 18, 2014 :
    though what its says about you?

5. userkens
    Gingerbread May 18, 2014

6. rockthecoffee
    Gingerbread May 18, 2014

7. MrChrisOD
    Froyo May 18, 2014

MrChrisOD , May 18, 2014 :
    I have had an iPhone since the first one was introduced and until very recently haven't seriously considered switching to Android.

I don't consider myself a fanboy and try to be as objective as possible each time I upgrade. It wasn't until this release window and the release of 4.4.2 that I've been swayed by Android.

For my own use, iOS and the iPhone have been fantastic for years. It's a solid, simple and reliable OS. However, after a number of years, I find myself now wanting a change and a little more freedom.

Both OS are brilliant in my opinion. I'm just looking forward to something new when I jump ship to Android this time round.

8. dankearns
    Gingerbread May 18, 2014

dankearns , May 18, 2014 :
    I was gonna wait, but after seeing numerous spec leaks etc, I realised the new iPhone will basically be just a screen size bump, iPod Touch like design, a slightly faster processor and possibly an upgraded camera. I've had an iPhone since day 1, I think its time to leave the Apple ecosystem and try something different.

9. Kepstar
    Gingerbread May 18, 2014

10. FilthyGrundel

11. ImtiazAli09
    Gingerbread May 18, 2014

ImtiazAli09 , May 18, 2014 :
    I hate
    I hate iPhone and Oneplus one is better I every aspect than iPhone... So no waiting for any other phone.

12. rockthecoffee
    Gingerbread May 18, 2014

13. Richeyjamesp
    Gingerbread May 18, 2014

Richeyjamesp , May 18, 2014 :
    I'll be interested to see what it's like, but won't get one. Far too overpriced and far too limiting in terms of adapting it exactly to my needs. They do look good though!

14. TheJumbo

TheJumbo , May 18, 2014 :
    LOOL
    iPhone haters act like Emos.

iPhone is a philosophy which you will love it if you understand, and you will HATE if you don't. There is hardly a thing in between.

As an iPhone user since forever, I don't mind using OPO for some customization and pirated software ;)

We, iPhone people, don't hate :cool:

You, Emos, do hate.

15. Iftekhar Anam
    Honeycomb May 18, 2014

soul_freezer, Jhon Dylen and nabila like this.
  16. AMSPAIN
    Cupcake May 18, 2014

AMSPAIN , May 18, 2014 :
    I always liked apple and their laptops. But since they have the iphone they also have al the wanker fanboys. Now Iam fine with win or linux pcs. And for halve the money I have an android phone.

17. swingcopate
    Eclair May 18, 2014

18. c4chilli

c4chilli , May 18, 2014 :
    I used to have the i phone 4.
    Got to admit that it was easy to use and worked seamlessly with little or no bugs. It will also work seamlessly with any other Apple product you happen to have, even i tunes on a pc.
    However if you want to personalise
    anything about their ecosystem you're totally out of luck. The only
    way is their way, you can't be yourself.
    This may suit a lot of people but I soon realised that I wanted to be an individual.
    Not hating Apple at all because they suit a lot of people, just not me ;)

19. NandorHUN
    Gingerbread May 18, 2014

20. Nec_V20
    Gingerbread May 19, 2014

Nec_V20 , May 19, 2014 :
    Having been a computer techie for over 30 years now, I more than understand Apple well enough.

The only thing "innovative" about Apple are their marketdroids and their legal department (although the latter still has a long way to go to match the infamous "Big Blue").

If I wanted an original iPhone then I would buy a Samsung - considering they make most of it.

No piece of equipment is "a philosophy" and the fact that you are sad enough to say something like this speaks volumes about you.