Anyone ever order from China

1. rupedog
    Froyo Jun 4, 2014

rupedog , Jun 4, 2014 :
    I don't have much experience with ordering phones internationally, however the OPO has really gotten me investigating and reading all sorts of reviews etc. A coworker recently turned me on to a site that he has used before with no problems. Has anyone ever used this site? If so, what was your experience like. I clicked the link and it seems to be legit.

http://*****.com/index.php

2. rupedog
    Froyo Jun 4, 2014

rupedog , Jun 4, 2014 :
    nevermind, i guess the site is forbidden on this forum; that isn't too fair

3. jbath
    Gingerbread Jun 4, 2014

jbath , Jun 4, 2014 :
    No, I wouldn't advise you to try buying this phone from any other website, friendly bit of advise:)

4. rupedog
    Froyo Jun 4, 2014

rupedog , Jun 4, 2014 :
    Thanks, I wasn't going to, just wondering if anyone used it and their experience, they have loads of phones, but I don't want to post the site now lest I piss of the people and I get sent to the back of the line for an invite

5. portree2k
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 4, 2014

portree2k , Jun 4, 2014 :
    No I've never seen it or used it previously!

6. jimmyst
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 4, 2014

jimmyst , Jun 4, 2014 :
    From my experience there are many legitimate Chinese online stores that offer good products at bargain prices. I personally bought more than few times products from such Chinese stores and had no issues.

In this case though I will not recommend you buying the phone from Chinese store not because it may be illegitimate but because most likely they will sell you Chinese version of the phone and depending where you need to use the phone it may not work. The bands in China are different form many other regions in the world.