Anyone gone back to iPhone?

1. ramsey422
    Froyo Feb 27, 2015

ramsey422 , Feb 27, 2015 :
    Ive thought about this and I miss iphone because its all i knew. Learning android has been fun and difficult at the same time. I do love the screen size of the OPO. Holding my iphone 5s now feels like a small toy compared to my OPO. May switch back once and if the prices come down. But i'll stick it out for a bit and see how Lollipop is and then I'll see.

2. shred
    Honeycomb Feb 27, 2015

shred , Feb 27, 2015 :
    I do not miss iphones I personally think anyone on here who returns to iOS should be banished.

3. sbumeder
    Jelly Bean Feb 27, 2015

sbumeder , Feb 27, 2015 :
    I have never had an iPhone, therefore I cannot go back to something I never had. I've had android since the T-Mobile G1 (aka: HTC Dream) and there have been times I was tempted with the iPhone releases, but not enough to leave what I know. Android has only improved over the years.:)

4. Changsong
    Cupcake Feb 27, 2015

Changsong , Feb 27, 2015 :
    The only reason I switch back to my old iphone 4s is my opo is dead.

The thing I love about iPhone is the UI, which I still think is better than android. I'm on 8.1.1 jail-broken. it provide a lot of convenience because many of my friends are on iphone, and the imessage app is just fantastic! Also, I can install hangouts so that I can still use the Google service.

I missed the larger screen on the one

and fast respond speed from opo, since 4s is pretty old, and currently there is no performance boost by apple or cydia tweaks(only a few), 4s is running a bit laggy right now.

5. anayahiren
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 27, 2015

anayahiren , Feb 27, 2015 :
    So far I love the opo... It's been five months n so far so good n only once my phone crashed n I held the power button n lucky it came back on..... But to ur question eventually i will go back to iPhone

6. asingh884
    Cupcake Feb 27, 2015

asingh884 , Feb 27, 2015 :
    I have kept my IPhone.i am using both. I guess It will take longer for me to be Apple free

7. prthram
    Cupcake Feb 27, 2015

prthram , Feb 27, 2015 :
    I I phone is off course a class appart. I think I phone 5s s good option if you are ok with screen. Better build quality than iphone 6

8. freshsaint12
    Honeycomb Feb 27, 2015

9. Fresh.Chris
    Cupcake Feb 27, 2015

Fresh.Chris , Feb 27, 2015 :
    I have a opens one, and my cousin has an iPhone 6+, we like to compare our phones and do speed tests, but honestly, the iPhone is a bit faster (due to being newer).
    I would go for the iPhone b.c of how versatile it is, there are so many accessories for it, and many aftermarket goodies for it.
    The Oneplus One is a fairly new product, and so there are less things for it.

10. alizaidi313
    Froyo Feb 27, 2015

alizaidi313 , Feb 27, 2015 :
    All my life I've been a crazy Apple fanatic. Still am, but when a talk came about IOS vs Android, I always backed up IOS because it was just what I was used to. So then I found out about the OnePlus One

I came to the OPO from the IPhone 5S. And I've got to say it's the best phone experience I've ever had. But one thing I truly miss is iMessage. Also the fact that I spent so much on paid apps in the Apple Store. But other than that, I don't see myself going back to IOS.

11. rtawansy
    Eclair Feb 27, 2015

rtawansy , Feb 27, 2015 :
    Hehehe nice catch scumdroid

scumdroid likes this.
  12. Oneplusoneplease92
    Gingerbread Feb 27, 2015

Oneplusoneplease92 , Feb 27, 2015 :
    HELLLLLLLLLL No had a 3g once... Almost went deaf when I had headphones in one motorbike low volume then someone called and it switched the ring tone volume to max. Almost smashed my bike.

Apple make products that just barley can run their software and force people to play their monopoly game.

13. Zerone01
    Honeycomb Feb 27, 2015

rtawansy likes this.
  14. FrederikOlsen
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 27, 2015

FrederikOlsen , Feb 27, 2015 :
    [​IMG]

15. liquidgee
    Gingerbread Feb 27, 2015

liquidgee , Feb 27, 2015 :
    Yeah, Apple is too controlling . You can't really do very much unless you "break" it . I used to give android users a hard time but after I left and went to android , I would never go back . I am just trying to decide, are these phones pretty good?

16. liquidgee
    Gingerbread Feb 27, 2015

liquidgee , Feb 27, 2015 :
    I know the feeling. I am looking for one myself but I might have to wait until Tuesday :(

17. drishd
    Honeycomb Feb 27, 2015

magus157 likes this.
  18. patstar5
    Jelly Bean Feb 27, 2015

patstar5 , Feb 27, 2015 :
    Had an iPhone 5, switched to galaxy s4 last may, worst phone I've ever owned. Then I bought used htc one m8 on eBay, had problem with camera lens. That got sent off for repair and I bought oneplus one then. When htc one came back (turned down warranty because it was rooted) I sold it.
    Been with Oneplus ever since. I do miss these features from ios:
    Photos app: oh how I loved the photos app, I miss places, and the "year" view where I could view thousands of photos at once.
    ITunes: I know some people don't like it but I miss buying music off of iTunes from my phone, now I have to buy it off my laptop and sync it to my phone (so 2010).
    Siri: What I loved about Siri is that I could send text messages and change music/playlist without touching my phone. Now I can't do that with android, so while driving I can't change music with my voice or send text messages or call people. Very frustrating, I am sure Cortana can do this too but not google now.
    And... That's about it besides all the apps I paid for that I had to buy again.

19. leemartin
    Lollipop Feb 27, 2015

20. @Akash Jain
    Cupcake Feb 27, 2015