Anyone having Snapchat issues?

1. Illegalfall
    Donut Dec 16, 2018

Illegalfall , Dec 16, 2018 :
    Alright so ever since I got my OnePlus 6 and used Snapchat I've been noticing a lot of problems such as:

•Snaps & Videos not sending even high speed internet

•When you edit a pick or video and put a sticker on the video the sticker does pin just stays still and moves a couple millimeters from where you put it on pictures

•And the camera and video quality is garbage, like I'm not being dramatic I'm serious

Whenever I record something it looks all clear while recording but when you preview it or post it or even save it to your gallery the video will be all pixelated, I'm concerned this is a lack of support for Snapchat from OnePlus

Someone please help me, I know there's gonna be some people saying Apple has support but Androids screen grab but this isn't it's actually pixalated my old Sony could do better.

1544977291628.jpg

1544977291666.jpg

1544977291724.jpg

Attached Files:

Raj@3012 likes this.
  2. Raj@3012
    Donut Dec 16, 2018

Illegalfall likes this.
  3. harshit.b
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 16, 2018

harshit.b , Dec 16, 2018 :
    Try clearing cache and reinstalling the app, if that doesn't work you might want to report it to snapchat. snapchat on android doesn't really take a picture but takes a screenshot of the view-finder instead. I own a op6 aswell but the quality of the images are much better than this.