Anyone Not Having Issues with Cyanogen OS 12 ?

1. vitamindon
    Gingerbread Apr 15, 2015

vitamindon , Apr 15, 2015 :
    Hello All

I know that there's the bugs thread for reporting issues and voicing complaints about CM 12 (or whatever name it was switched to) but is there anyone that is having a perfect time with it no bugs at all ?

Also did you flash it or OTA ?

Looking at the bugs thread is starting to bum me out, looking for anyone that is having a great time with it.

2. MiguelH
    Honeycomb Apr 15, 2015

MiguelH , Apr 15, 2015 :
    Fully formatted, adb pushed, flashed through TWRP, no problems whatsoever.

sandeeprm97 likes this.
  3. don-doe
    KitKat Apr 15, 2015

don-doe , Apr 15, 2015 :
    I flashed it and the only bug I had so far was that themes crashed when I opened it from settings. However after I cleared the app data of the theme chooser app the problem was solved.

4. Deactivated User
    Apr 15, 2015

vitamindon and mvilella like this.
  5. Madsham64
    Eclair Apr 15, 2015

Madsham64 , Apr 15, 2015 :
    Yup did the very same no issues, everything the same if not better. The only thing of note for me would be the battery...now at 7% on a normal evening with it going most of the day my OPO would be on at least 50% so ill have to wait and see if its just first time run.
    But yeah my lollypop ain't half sweet:D:D

vitamindon likes this.
  6. uansari1
    Gingerbread Apr 15, 2015

uansari1 , Apr 15, 2015 :
    I dirty flashed the OTA through stock recovery from unrooted CM11S. No issue, except for cellular data taking time to turn back on when leaving wifi range. I booted twrp recovery through fastboot and wiped cache and dalvik a couple times...now it seems to be working fine.

I think most of the issues people are experiencing are happening when people flash from anything other than stock unrooted CM11S.

7. Deadclysm
    Froyo Apr 15, 2015

8. Deactivated User
    Apr 15, 2015

9. vitamindon
    Gingerbread Apr 15, 2015

10. funkyspider
    Froyo Apr 16, 2015

funkyspider , Apr 16, 2015 :
    Smart lock doesn't work reliably. Sometimes it unlocks, other times it needs a PIN in all of my registered locations.

I was using an app called DelayedLock on CM11s, unfortunately that doesn't work at all now which is a shame as it was perfect.

Could someone else try DelayedLock on COS12 and see if it works for them?

11. lancepresnall
    Cupcake Jun 30, 2015

lancepresnall , Jun 30, 2015 :
    Anyone getting good battery life all of a sudden. After Lollipop my battery life was not very good and the main culprit was Android System and Android OS. I have done nothing other than the OTA updates. All of a sudden, today, the battery life seemed to just double. There were no changes. What gives? Android System and OS are now down very low?

Ceasedd likes this.
  12. Baymax
    Marshmallow Jun 30, 2015

blueq and Ceasedd like this.
  13. Ceasedd
    Marshmallow Jun 30, 2015

Ceasedd , Jun 30, 2015 :
    Flawless phone here.

14. cas8180
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 30, 2015

cas8180 , Jun 30, 2015 :
    Cm is notorious for buggy software. The people usually reporting zero issues are the die hard fan boys living in denial. I can tel you as a professional software developer if there is a bug(s) then that is an actual software defect and it does exist. Now whether a specific user is causing the use case to demonstrate the bug well that's another story. For me the other 3 devices I have that I test on and do my development on have proven to be far more stable. In fact when you start using multiple devices constantly it really starts to make the bugs in cm even more apparent. And its so I would be highly embarssed to be an employee for cm.

dsenseb and bombadier like this.
  15. jonboy699
    Donut Jun 30, 2015

16. stjin
    Gingerbread Jun 30, 2015

stjin , Jun 30, 2015 :
    Clean flashed cos12 and flashed the update over it no problems here

17. chaudary
    Cupcake Jun 30, 2015

chaudary , Jun 30, 2015 :
    I have battary life issue.i got oneplus one with 5.0.2 lolipop and cynogen mod 12... I feel battary life less..i want to inform oneplus one so they can make some update for more battary life

18. sjöberg
    Froyo Jun 30, 2015

sjöberg , Jun 30, 2015 :
    Good batterylife for the moment, random reboot sometimes, i guess it happens 4-5 times a week. Stock rom.

19. jplwolters
    Eclair Jun 30, 2015

20. sandeeprm97
    Cupcake Jun 30, 2015

sandeeprm97 , Jun 30, 2015 :
    I don't have any problem at all..
    Even though battery life has decreased abit..I still get 2 days..and performance is good too
    .no lags in games like asphalt.. But the only problem that I have found out recently is the memory leak and it does get annoying sometimes as 75% of your ram is taken away for nothing..
    Other than that, love the phone
    I just hope 12.1 comes out soon..
    Good luck to the guys who are facing a heck load of problems..