App does not open while clicking on notification via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. caharshitshah02
    Eclair Dec 13, 2019

caharshitshah02 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Dec 13, 2019 :
    Many times application does not open when you click on the notification, such as when you click a notification from Moneycontrol app or notification from Economic Times app.
    News in the notification just goes away and you don't land on the application to view the full news. This problems does not happen if you have recently opened the application. It works fine sometimes but not all the time. I don't know whether this is a oneplus related problem or application related problem, but this issue had never occurred on my previous oneplus 2 device.

Supe.qatar and Harshitbijolia like this.
  2. Ahujaharshit
    Cupcake Dec 15, 2019

Ahujaharshit , Dec 15, 2019 :
    I am facing exactly the same issue. Some of the apps that don't open when I click on the notification are BBC Sport, Uber, One football and TOI. Can someone pls help out.

Shiv_op7pro and caharshitshah02 like this.
  3. Shubham_Ag.
    Jelly Bean Jun 19, 2020

Shubham_Ag. , Jun 19, 2020 :
    Hey! I am experiencing the same thing! Clicking on TOI notification does not gets me inside the application page. Does any one of you have found the reason behind this?

Shiv_op7pro and caharshitshah02 like this.
  4. caharshitshah02
    Eclair Jun 19, 2020

caharshitshah02 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 19, 2020 :
    Yes, many of such apps, like TOI, UBER, ET, Moneycontrol, the list is not exhaustive.

Shiv_op7pro and Shubham_Ag. like this.
  5. Shubham_Ag.
    Jelly Bean Jun 19, 2020

Shiv_op7pro likes this.
  6. caharshitshah02
    Eclair Jun 19, 2020

caharshitshah02 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 19, 2020 :
    This is a serious problem, but I don't know why anybody has not reported this before, this is still not resolved.
    One tip is you need to manually start the app from drawer and then if you click on the notification it works. This problem was never occurred to me on my previous oneplus 2 device. Hope this gets solved soon.

Shiv_op7pro and Shubham_Ag. like this.
  7. Shiv_op7pro
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2021

Shiv_op7pro , Jan 27, 2021 :
    Facing the same issue on my op7+pro, after the latest update to Oxygen 11 (running the beta version)
    Really annoying, please address this bug asap

caharshitshah02 likes this.
  8. karim.Fadel
    Gingerbread Jan 28, 2021

9. Supe.qatar
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2021

10. Supe.qatar
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2021

Supe.qatar , Dec 4, 2021 :
    There must have been solution on this.
    Can anyone share the solution, please.
    Thank you