Apple Employees Give Fashion Advice...

1. Stopiwala
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 25, 2015

Stopiwala , Mar 25, 2015 :
    Apple Give Fashion Advice for IWatch

I'm seeing it go down something like this....

Customer: "Hi, I'm interested in an Apple Watch to go with the IPhone, IPad Air and Mac that I have in my satchel"
    Genius: "Well, that is great. We have a few different models ranging from a few hundred dollars to a bazzillion dollars. Let me show you but first can I just verify your credit limit on your credit card?"
    Customer: "Here you go, this is my Apple purchases specific card that has rewards points that I can use towards getting invitations to buy more Apple products"
    Genius: "great, I have one myself. Now let me ask, how do you plan on wearing this watch?"
    Customer: "Hadn't really thought about that. Mainly with my regular attire. What do you suggest?"
    Genius: "Well, we at Apple would like everyone to look, well, alike. So we're highly recommending the Steve Jobs Turtle Neck ensemble. It comes in a variety of shades of black. How many of these can I get you?"
    Customer: "oh wow, this is amazing. I've never seen a turtle neck before. All these years of my life and I've never heard of such a thing. I'll take 7, one in each shade of black. I'm light years ahead of anyone else I know."
    Genius: "We always know what our customers need and now, just by the turtle neck that you wear, every day, we'll know you have an Apple device on you.
    Customer: "I can't wait to show my friends the IWatch and the Turtle Neck. They are going to be so jealous".
    Genius: "your total is a quarter gadgillion dollars. I've swiped your card and you're good to go. Come back in 6 months when we have another nominal upgrade to one of your other devices and pick up the latest in Steve Jobs attire."

Jawad973, tandu, rtomb and 17 others like this.
  2. EpicSwirly
    Mar 25, 2015

EpicSwirly , Mar 25, 2015 :
    Lol. Apple watch is a joke.... That a lot of people will buy...

3. 0verlord
    Gingerbread Mar 25, 2015

0verlord , Mar 25, 2015 :
    You made my day. haha :D

Stopiwala likes this.
  4. aakashjhaveri
    Lollipop Mar 25, 2015

Stopiwala and Milad like this.
  5. a.aniq
    Froyo Mar 25, 2015

6. Hans P.

Stopiwala likes this.
  7. benluca
    KitKat Mar 25, 2015

benluca , Mar 25, 2015 :
    The scary part is, this is really not that far removed from reality. The analogy of device to clothing is excellent and willingness of the mind-numbed apple-bot to don the attire is not wide of the mark at all.

8. dmo

dmo , Mar 25, 2015 :
    This is the fanboism that is hated no matter what camp you are on. Apple makes some good products. I use an iPhone 6 for work and an OPO personally. I would go with the OPO if I only had one phone, but the iPhone is a very capable product.

My next laptop would also be a Macbook Pro and not a PC.

But go figure. Some people feel the need to trash anything to validate their own purchases.

tandu and Deactivated User like this.
  9. Heulen
    Cupcake Mar 25, 2015

Heulen , Mar 25, 2015 :
    Apple watch... man I hate that thing.
    whatever floats your boat I guess :p

10. Aplay
    Donut Mar 25, 2015

Aplay , Mar 25, 2015 :
    Biggest waste of money - but then again I'm not a big tech-head.
    Is it the "way of the future"?

11. xpress7
    Honeycomb Mar 25, 2015

12. siocnarf13
    Jelly Bean Mar 25, 2015

siocnarf13 , Mar 25, 2015 :
    Thanks, I laughed :) !

13. bestlands
    KitKat Mar 25, 2015

14. Niels_Andersen
    KitKat Mar 25, 2015

benluca likes this.
  15. xraysean
    Jelly Bean Mar 25, 2015

benluca likes this.
  16. benluca
    KitKat Mar 25, 2015

benluca , Mar 25, 2015 :
    If not, they probably trademarked them, so they can sue any manufacturer who makes a watch or toilet with "curved or circular edges or sides", etc. haha.

Stopiwala and Niels_Andersen like this.
  17. gedeone

gedeone , Mar 25, 2015 :
    Hahaha turtle neck! May get one myself :p

18. productionist
    Cupcake Mar 25, 2015

19. mydroid
    KitKat Mar 26, 2015

mydroid , Mar 26, 2015 :
    what happens when you are no longer a innovator? you become a fashion stylist .... tell isheeps they look great in Apple garb and they come a flocking....

[​IMG]
    Everlasting fashion style invented by the late Jobs. - Patented 1998

20. takeabyte
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 26, 2015