Apple "Facts"

1. toastytoast1234
    Marshmallow May 19, 2017

toastytoast1234 , May 19, 2017 :
    Well you sure as hell don't, because you weren't here then.

nobelium76 and meatandy like this.
  2. lostLambda
    Lollipop May 20, 2017

lostLambda , May 20, 2017 :
    Way too many of the letter "a" in your name.

Sun90 and meatandy like this.
  3. meatandy
    Oreo May 20, 2017

meatandy , May 20, 2017 :
    No not really, I couldn't delete the emails fast enough. :D
    is this your second account?

Sun90 likes this.
  4. meatandy
    Oreo May 20, 2017

meatandy , May 20, 2017 :
    He could simply shorten it too Apple... :rolleyes:

5. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop May 20, 2017

Sridhar Ananthanarayanan , May 20, 2017 :

well, it is to emphasize the following:

Appreciate
    Acknowledge
    Accept
    Agree
    Adapt
    Admire
    Aspire

and l like Apples and Apple's too!

in all my posts, even otherwise, I maintain neutrality and view the strengths and weaknesses of products as they are. I'm neither a fanboy nor stupid like a bunch of fools here who are ignorant enough to believe that the product they have is the best in the world instead of realizing that it is the one that fits "their" requirements best.

meatandy and lostLambda like this.
  6. G_plusone
    Marshmallow May 20, 2017

G_plusone , May 20, 2017 :
    You missed one more A.
    I don't like them Apple's very much

7. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop May 20, 2017

bro, you may or may not like a product, and you will have your own reasons which is perfectly fine. but that doesn't make a product good or bad based on the opinion of one or a few.

iPhones have "consistently" been the Best selling phone model for years, and also the best rated phone by various tech channels winning several awards.

true, they aren't as customizable, do not have some features, etc. but as they have rightly maintained, spec sheets don't tell you the whole story. it is performance that counts. it is optimization that counts. it is stability that counts.

and they have proved that iPhones perform better than every Android phone in the market in most of the aspects. plus, there is almost nothing you can't do with an iPhone (leaving aside customization). there are seriously good apps in the app store that let you do just about anything you may want.

plus the security part. it is a known fact that iOS is inherently very secure and more secure than anything we have today on the mobile front, irrespective of whether some people (with insufficient knowledge) agree or not.

all these are not meant to justify the high price. sure, it isn't a value for money proposition. but the pricing works for them and their target market is happy to pay that price, because this particular market values security, stability, updates, after sales experience much more than having some extra features, which may or may not be necessary.

when someone buys a phone, one of the primary factor is pricing for most people. within that budget, you get the phone with the best features possible. because OnePlus offers high grade specs at half the price, and they have done an incredible job at that, it is indeed a great value for money phone. but that doesn't make it superior to the real flagships. many people here want to think that way. it is a choice they make to remain ignorant.

a simple test would be to offer both phones to them at $1. you will be surprised to see how many pick the iPhone or S8 over OnePlus. and it will be the very same people who make the maximum noise out here.

Last edited: May 20, 2017

8. G_plusone
    Marshmallow May 20, 2017

I just said that I do not like very them much, did not comment about their quality. Also that you missed an A in your list of traits from your name

9. G_plusone
    Marshmallow May 20, 2017

I'm not much knowledgeable but I somehow got to know about icloud leaks

10. G_plusone
    Marshmallow May 20, 2017

Not all people here are fanboys of oneplus here and they don't boast oneplus is on par with Apple or better than it for that matter. If you had noticed there are Samsung lovers running around the forum. The same people commenting badly about Apple here are thrashing oneplus in another thread. Most people here are aware of limitations of Oneplus devices. They are not ignorant.

11. G_plusone
    Marshmallow May 20, 2017

Its not just money that limits people's choices someone who doesn't like Apple or Samsung won't pick either. People don't buy some devices not because they can't afford them because they don't like them.

G_Greg_Ybañez_vJrN likes this.
  12. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop May 20, 2017

iCloud and iPhones are two completely different things.

even Dropbox, Google accounts, Microsoft accounts have been hacked. that doesn't make Android or Windows Mobile less secure.

people can use an iPhone and choose Google or Microsoft cloud storage for backing up their data and iTunes for local backup.

again, if you login to your iCloud account using a public network, you may well be giving away your login credentials.

while there are different reasons why an account can be hacked, they can't be linked to the security of a device.

the recent ransomware attack on Windows - it doesn't mean that Windows is insecure and everyone should switch to Mac or Linux or Ubuntu. people need to know how to use their devices.

13. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop May 20, 2017

not all people - AGREED.

14. ishubhu4
    Eclair May 20, 2017

ishubhu4 , May 20, 2017 :
    ohh fanboy its our time to leave this planet but u don't stop praising apple. Bye ;_;

15. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop May 20, 2017

don't deny that either. pricing, however, remains one of the primary factors for "most" people.

16. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop May 20, 2017

read through all the comments and think deeply and you will realize who the real fanboy is. no need to leave the planet for just that.

17. G_plusone
    Marshmallow May 20, 2017

Yes you could and should buy a phone or anything only if you can afford it

18. G_plusone
    Marshmallow May 20, 2017

Thread is titled Apple facts right and not limited to phones.
    About security I was just pointing that people if with enough resources decide to dedicate their time screw over any company this kind of things will happen.
    they might just be tempted to do something like that when they see someone claiming that their security is unbreakable they decide to do just that.

19. ishubhu4
    Eclair May 20, 2017

ishubhu4 , May 20, 2017 :
    dude you are a true follower :'D keep it up! btw different people, different thoughts, different opinions! You stick to that i stick to That.. I appreciate the donation of Steve Job's towards apple. But no one is that richer to buy an apple so we are here and this is it :) we buy cheaper you buy costlier! Android os is user friendly where at other side Mac OS is treated special nd it is no doubt but the thing is people buy what they want not by brand.

20. G_plusone
    Marshmallow May 20, 2017