Apple "Facts"

1. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop May 20, 2017

Sridhar Ananthanarayanan , May 20, 2017 :
    their products are genuinely well built and offer a competitive price to performance ratio, because both numerator and denominator are high.

price to income ratio or price to features ratio are what you can "claim" to be less competitive.

2. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop May 20, 2017

unfortunately, not everyone has a neutral view, or the heart to gracefully accept what is true.

it is easy to fight someone. but not as easy to fight a mindset.

3. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop May 20, 2017

the iPhone is one super secure device. the recent FBI incident is testimony to that fact. even the FBI, with all it's resources, couldn't break into the iPhone (3 generations older) and had to take help of one Israeli company, the only company apart from Apple who could do that. this despite the fact that they had physical possession of the device.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/03/03/technology/apple-iphone-fbi-fight-explained.html?_r=0

but anyways, OnePlus should just stick with their current pricing of sub $500 phone that has most of the hardware similar to those used in flagships. this difference is what is keeping them in business for now. they are light years behind Apple, Samsung and other big names when it comes to support.

if rumours of over $600 turn out to be true, it will be interesting to see how the market reacts.

4. Radeon962
    KitKat May 20, 2017

Radeon962 , May 20, 2017 :
    Can't be cheap forever if they do intend on being one of 3 OEM's left. The clock is ticking on Carls 2015 statement that it would only be Apple, Samsung and OnePlus left in 5 years.

The problem is If OnePlus 5 is over $600 I see no reason to buy compared to Samsung, Appple or the other major OEM's who actually have customer service and support.

5. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop May 20, 2017

exactly.

but disagree with Carl. almost completely. unless these companies bring down their prices to half.

Android and related OEMs made the world of Internet available to the masses. there is still a whole new world out there that needs to be targeted. and Apple and Samsung won't be doing that. we need companies like Xiaomi, Lenovo, Motorola, Oppo, Vivo, and the likes to grow if the market has to grow.

and all these must happen fast. I feel that in another 20 years, we will have altogether different type of a gadget running on AI.

Last edited: May 21, 2017

6. toastytoast1234
    Marshmallow May 20, 2017

toastytoast1234 , May 20, 2017 :
    Well no shit Sherlock. Any other earth-shattering, ground-breaking predictions you can share with us?

sfomin, Heisenberg_009 and Radeon962 like this.
  7. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop May 20, 2017

well no incoherent comments either.

8. toastytoast1234
    Marshmallow May 20, 2017

Your posting history would suggest otherwise.

sfomin likes this.
  9. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop May 20, 2017

10. toastytoast1234
    Marshmallow May 20, 2017

Nope, pretty much everybody hates you. Take off your rose-tinted spectacles for a moment, and you'll know it to be true.

sfomin likes this.
  11. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop May 20, 2017

a bunch of morons and self declared bullies don't make up an entire community. and they don't matter if one knows how to handle them.

besides, haven't you already figured out if I really care?

12. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop May 20, 2017

there is enough proof in history that people who speak truth often don't find favor with a certain section of society.

and I ain't one of those who would simply join a gang to be safe. I'm fine even when alone. like they say, "a lion doesn't lose sleep on the opinions of sheep".

13. Ibinu
    Froyo May 20, 2017

Ibinu , May 20, 2017 :
    did apple made you a deal with u so that u can get a free apple product if u visit this forum and boast about its features.
    its looks like that way.

14. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop May 20, 2017

no dude. someone spoke ill of a product they didn't know well and that's how all this started.

15. G_David_Kindall_eggd
    Cupcake May 20, 2017

16. F_Diganta_Koner_WIXu
    Jelly Bean May 20, 2017

17. Baymax
    Starting Point Expert May 20, 2017

Baymax , May 20, 2017 :
    Nope HTC started the true innovation.
    Uh nope. HTC again. Never seen front facing speakers on an iPhone.
    Well... This is true.
    :rolleyes: it isn't just Apple
    Of course, I know garbage when I see it... Just like this thread...
    Well. Yeah. Money is the root of all evil and Apple is addicted to charging the companies money.
    I thought they weren't a charitable organization
    Maybe. Don't know for sure.

It truly seems that you are biased by Apple and think they own the world. :rolleyes:
    #WIRWorthy

18. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop May 20, 2017

Ignorant only sees as coal.
    Clever sees the diamond within.

19. Baymax
    Starting Point Expert May 20, 2017

Baymax , May 20, 2017 :
    Well, I guess I am clever then. I practically shot down all the ways you think Apple is factual...

Except for the ones that are facts of course.

20. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop May 20, 2017

keep guessing. when that's over, try and get your facts right. then we can discuss how clever you are.