I wholeheartedly agree.

Sun90 likes this.
  2. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop May 27, 2017

3. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop May 27, 2017

Sridhar Ananthanarayanan , May 27, 2017 :
    @Baymax

"Within the course of 2 months. Something tells me your 92% will be going down by the end of the year."

1. it is not 'my' 92%.

2. we have been hearing that argument (of going down) long enough to begin laughing at it now.

the king still knows how to s**** his queen (s)!

Last edited: May 27, 2017

4. Baymax
    Starting Point Expert May 27, 2017

Baymax , May 27, 2017 :
    I meant the 92% you kept referencing.
    I know the king (Samsung) does. ;)

5. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop May 27, 2017

that's the one I'm talking about. meaning you have yourself provided the evidence.

again, don't misquote me.

6. neo3t
    Cupcake May 27, 2017

neo3t , May 27, 2017 :
    as a user one will clearly know the difference. it's just a fashion statement and status symbol. Apple marketed well. made a space for them which does put you on the top. to begin with, they had great products. however, the situation is so pathetic now that they have had same design for 2 consecutive iphones (6&7). innovation went out of the window along with Jobs's demise. they are at the top, for now. to continue to be there they will have to catch up with Android. Apple is far far behind.

7. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop May 27, 2017

I'm not sure if you read my previous comments. here they are for you. feel free to discuss/ disagree in a constructive fashion.

8. F_Diganta_Koner_WIXu
    Jelly Bean May 27, 2017

F_Diganta_Koner_WIXu , May 27, 2017 :
    Sridhar seems to be a big time fan of Apple which is not bad but do post something good about oneplus as well just to do justice to the forum [e]1f601[/e][e]1f601[/e]

9. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop May 27, 2017

will do. very soon. [e]1f601[/e]

10. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop May 27, 2017

Last edited: May 27, 2017

11. alexhopple
    Eclair May 27, 2017

alexhopple , May 27, 2017 :
    apparently I need 5 replies before I can start a thread.

love my OP3T. used an iPhone for a few days after I ordered this, didn't care for it.

12. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop May 27, 2017

the 3T is indeed a very good phone. probably, the best value for money phone. Xiaomi is getting close though. their mi 6 has even better specs for lower price. only problem is root support and their skin which many don't like.

13. G_plusone
    Marshmallow May 27, 2017

G_plusone , May 27, 2017 :
    It's not necessary in this forum to talk only good about oneplus? Any member can talk about anything especially in the off topic section related to the post of course

14. G_plusone
    Marshmallow May 27, 2017

15. Horsault
    Marshmallow Moderator May 27, 2017

Horsault , May 27, 2017 :
    May I suggest you all calm down and stop being rude to each other, before mods are forced to act?
    Go back to topic and stop personal attacks please.

16. Horsault
    Marshmallow Moderator May 27, 2017

17. SoniaB
    Nougat Senior Moderator May 28, 2017

SoniaB , May 28, 2017 :
    To address those that keep requesting that the thread be closed. Note that the start post was edited by the thread starter to better reflect the intention of the thread. Its their opinion. Now you are allowed to have an opposing view, but please post in an appropriate manner. Some of the comments made are borderline hostile when there is no need to be.

However, as per my previous post:

There was some on-topic interaction happening in the thread before it was derailed again and then closed to calm things down. So one final time, any more off-topic comments by any party and I will warn accordingly for each post.

Thanks

Thread cleaned and reopened based on the last moderation action ^^.

superplus, Horsault, Sun90 and 2 others like this.
  18. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop May 28, 2017

Sridhar Ananthanarayanan , May 28, 2017 :
    thank you once again.

people shouldn't takes things personally. this forum, like most others, allows everyone to discuss matters with freedom of thinking and as long they are respectful in form and intent, we really don't need to read through or be reminded of forum T&C.

humor is welcome and appreciated. again, shouldn't get personal. that would kill the spirit of the discussions, no matter how much we agree or disagree. that will eventually lead to derailment of the thread.

I'm myself a user of 3T and I very much love my phone. that doesn't mean I or anyone must limit the discussions to only this phone itself. don't understand why people keep reporting the thread for closure.

this forum is just one among several platforms, and none of these can impact anyone's life in any way, apart from knowledge sharing and some fun.

I would like to reach out to all those who have had problems with my posts and want to tell you there is nothing personal in it. i am surprised myself that I have to be so explicit here. take it easy and move on if you disagree. we are free to discuss and there is zero need to fight. that would be just pointless and plain stupid to do so.

19. ash_112
    Cupcake May 28, 2017

ash_112 , May 28, 2017 :
    and yet you are on a one plus community forum [e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e]

20. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop May 28, 2017

Sridhar Ananthanarayanan , May 28, 2017 :
    I said I love my 3T. See above. That, however, won't stop me from having a funny take on it.