Apple "Facts"

1. Heisenberg_009
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 13, 2017

Heisenberg_009 , May 13, 2017 :
    I agreed it performed great because if I didn't, he might start a benchmark thread about Apple and we don't need another "great" thread

2. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop May 13, 2017

3. ssagheer

ssagheer , May 13, 2017 :
    So, you mean unless one agrees with you, they have lesser experience than you. Awesome!

4. DrAakash
    Jelly Bean May 13, 2017

DrAakash , May 13, 2017 :
    So only you have the necessary experience, others' experience doesn't count since it contradicts yours. If that's not being a fanboy i don't know what is.
    You're right about the target audience, and this place isn't where you'd find that audience. People bought a OnePlus cuz they wanted to. So your facts aren't really appreciated by anyone.

5. DrAakash
    Jelly Bean May 13, 2017

A premium phone breaking in one's pocket is trivial.. right.. and if its Apple, you're putting it in the wrong pocket! This is hilarious!!

ssagheer and Heisenberg_009 like this.
  6. G_Andrej_Maletic_cbrh
    Froyo May 13, 2017

G_Andrej_Maletic_cbrh , May 13, 2017 :
    Apple inovation:
    watter resistant-Sony
    Dua camera- LG
    Widgets- android 7 years ago and so on.
    Oh yes, removal of headphone jack, bravo.
    Dual sim ? never gona happen, buy two iphones.
    They made the hole company by making the products beutiful and over pricing them.
    the only thing they do better then android is compressing the apps in the background. this is why they are fast with little gb of RAM and the use of battery is small.

DrAakash and ssagheer like this.
  7. Heisenberg_009

Agree and iOS doesn't even offer true multitasking.

8. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop May 13, 2017

Sridhar Ananthanarayanan , May 13, 2017 :
    given all the trivial arguments presented against the product, it would be safe to say we need more mature justification, that means more experience.

also because I have been in the same boat as you at some point earlier, only to realize the widespread misconceptions.

9. DrAakash
    Jelly Bean May 13, 2017

You come here every week, start a rant about Apple, since this is an open forum. Then you confront those commenting by saying that you're just defending the iPhone from ignorant people!
    1. Nobody bashes the iPhone here.
    2. They're selling well, so obviously you don't have to defend it from the haters, wherever they are, since it's not working.
    3. Nobody argued that they perform well or aren't successful, still you hide behind those arguments all the time.
    Please tell me it sounds as ridiculous to you as it does to me.
    Defending nothing against no one!!

10. adpro
    KitKat May 13, 2017

adpro , May 13, 2017 :
    A fan/follower can only have a "prejudiced mind". He/She Can never have a clear open mind. So I think you need to stop pretending that you have a open mind.
    Besides, How intelligent is that someone is talking/arguing endlessly about Apple in OnePlus forum?

Guess, Its' time to wrap up this conversation!!

varma246 and DrAakash like this.
  11. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop May 13, 2017

so what have we been really doing all along? sounds pretty ridiculous indeed.

12. DrAakash
    Jelly Bean May 13, 2017

What misconceptions? You just assume that the fate of Apple depends on you! Nobody said anything against Apple, you just start defending it out of nowhere!!
    And calling others' arguments trivial, while according supremacy to one's own opinion isn't really the sign of a mature mind, so hold your comments about a mature judgement.

13. ssagheer

ssagheer , May 13, 2017 :
    Yes, our arguments are trivial because they don't agree with you.

adpro and DrAakash like this.
  14. DrAakash
    Jelly Bean May 13, 2017

You started it! You start it every week! You are the reason why people call the iPhone a shit every week! Nobody else even talks about it here. But you just have to come and present your facts for no obvious reason.

15. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop May 13, 2017

haha. you are now contradicting your own statements. time for you to relax and take some deep breaths.

16. DrAakash
    Jelly Bean May 13, 2017

Lol.. what contradiction..? Don't give me the psychology here, find me a thread about iPhone bashing, apart from yours. Go ahead.

17. G_steve_anderson_TEik
    Eclair May 13, 2017

DrAakash likes this.
  18. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator May 13, 2017

camohan , May 13, 2017 :
    Young guys have lot of time and big egos. Wonder that they would do when they come out from studies and get into jobs or busses.

SimonRam and varma246 like this.
  19. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop May 13, 2017

read through your own comments and you should see the contradictions.

20. Heisenberg_009

You should start a religion.

DrAakash likes this.