apple music

1. gaganhothi
    Gingerbread Nov 28, 2017

gaganhothi , Nov 28, 2017 :
    I just shifted from my iPhone 6plus to the one plus 5t. I had purchased music on iTunes which I love. I got the Apple music app for Android but after signing in I don't see the my music section where I can download my purchased content of iTunes.

secondly is there any simple way to transfer my notes on iPhone to my new OnePlus 5t

2. gaganhothi
    Gingerbread Nov 29, 2017

3. mujahidreza
    Froyo Nov 29, 2017

mujahidreza , Nov 29, 2017 :
    if you have been able to log on the app, then you can see the songs in the library.

I don't know about the notes bit tho, but all the playlists should sync as well.

4. F_Arjun_Sai_LOUb
    Eclair Nov 29, 2017

F_Arjun_Sai_LOUb , Nov 29, 2017 :
    no worries OnePlus has developed an app to transfer all file from IPhones to their device . will post the link to it .

5. F_Arjun_Sai_LOUb
    Eclair Nov 29, 2017

6. Kishore Babu Nalluri
    Cupcake Nov 29, 2017

Kishore Babu Nalluri , Nov 29, 2017 :
    download an app called "shareit" on both iPhone and OnePlus from their respective store.

on iPhone: share all documents u want into share it(by using share option and selecting shareit ).
    Now open shareit app on both devices and use send and select files on iPhone and select receive on Android device.

follow onscreen instructions or watch a video on how to use shareit between iPhone and Android.

Now u will get all those files to Android and u can access those files using file manager on android

7. Kishore Babu Nalluri
    Cupcake Nov 29, 2017

Kishore Babu Nalluri , Nov 29, 2017 :
    Apple music should show u ur music when u sign in with the account u used on Apple music on iPhone. Provided if u did purchased music from Apple music itself. If not u have to download songs manually.

8. gaganhothi
    Gingerbread Nov 29, 2017

gaganhothi , Nov 29, 2017 :
    not getting an option to download the purchased music. my music section is not there. plz refer to the screenshot
    1511960234588.jpg

9. gaganhothi
    Gingerbread Nov 29, 2017

I can't therez no option available. plz refer to the screenshot I posted

any help would be appreciated

10. giorgiofinazzi
    Froyo Nov 29, 2017

giorgiofinazzi , Nov 29, 2017 :
    Do you have an active Apple Music plan? If you have it you should see your library, if you don't have it you can't see it. Having purchased Music on iTunes doesn't make you eligible to use Apple Music, these are 2 different things. To play the Music you purchased on iTunes simply use one of the thousand players on the Play Store and transfer your music from your PC directly to the phone.

11. gaganhothi
    Gingerbread Nov 29, 2017

sorted it out finally. they are not different things exactly. Apple music had just a one door entry through subscriptions. I have had none earlier but had purchased content.

now I just opted for a plan. followed for a step or two that followed and instantly I could see my purchased music as it was on my iPhone. WITHOUT PAYING FOR ANY SUBSCRIPTION OR ENTERING MY CARD DETAILS.

I guess it's just a gateway to enter the app. if u have purchased content follow what Apple says don't pay for Apple music subscription and get what u have already paid for.

Thanks for all the help.

cheerz

pa5t1s likes this.
  12. giorgiofinazzi
    Froyo Nov 29, 2017

giorgiofinazzi , Nov 29, 2017 :
    yes u see it now because u have a plan and it has been matched through iTuned Match a service that comes for free with Apple music, as soon as u opt out from that plan u will no longer see ur music I assure u.

13. gaganhothi
    Gingerbread Nov 30, 2017

gaganhothi , Nov 30, 2017 :
    oops yes. I am sorry for the wrong info. I had some iTunes store credit available so a one month subscription amount got deducted from my credit and I got all my purchased music again for a price. not acceptable.

thanks for your insight and help. I hope Apple at least allows it's customers to have the content they already purchased. sad.

14. giorgiofinazzi
    Froyo Nov 30, 2017

giorgiofinazzi , Nov 30, 2017 :
    yes they allow it on an iPhone lol. I told you u should manually put the music inside the OP 5T. Apple Music app on Android can be used only with an active plan.

btw you're welcome man, we are all here to help one another.

gaganhothi likes this.
  15. gaganhothi
    Gingerbread Nov 30, 2017

gaganhothi , Nov 30, 2017 :
    Right sir. thanks to ppl like u who believe in helping. really appreciate it. cheerz

giorgiofinazzi likes this.