[Application Closed] Join our first online Open Ears Forum

1. S1580881000048
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2020

S1580881000048 , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 9, 2020 :
    it's defaultly enabled only bro, some videos only it's not showing in gallery,filemanager, anywhere it is showing in that chat only

2. MrTechAuditor
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2020

MrTechAuditor , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 9, 2020 :
    then make sure you haven't disabled the same settings for any specific chat or group (just go to more details about the chat, and check it there)

3. geraphic3
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2020

4. S1580881000048
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2020

S1580881000048 , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 10, 2020 :
    I checked that also bro that is also enabled only.

5. MrTechAuditor
    Gingerbread Apr 10, 2020

AbhilashSaikia likes this.
  6. S1580881000048
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2020

MrTechAuditor likes this.
  7. MrTechAuditor
    Gingerbread Apr 10, 2020

8. DeeJaaWoo
    Gingerbread Apr 10, 2020

9. Crystal Z. likes this.
  10. luckyjohn666
    Donut Apr 10, 2020

luckyjohn666 , Apr 10, 2020 :
    Why did I buy this One Plus 7 Pro. It is without doubt, unquestionably the worst phone I have ever had the misfortune to own.

When my phone arrived it continually got stuck during the setup phase. Eventually I had to look up online how to do a factory reset to allow the device to setup correctly. Whilst looking for a solution I saw that many, many people had experienced the same problem. Reading through these posts I also discovered that a large percentage of these people had encountered difficulties with One Plus customer services who were described as "shocking" , "terrible" and "non existent". Paying almost £700.00 for a new phone I at least expect it to work out of the box. (I would have expected headphones too). The troublesome setup issue immediately harmed my consumer confidence in One Plus, I mean really what sort of quality control do they have? Perhaps "non existent" like thier customer services. Unprofessional and shoddy.

Now the battery. I appreciate the warp charging but wouldn't it be an equally good idea to design a phone with a battery that actually helps the user get through a day? Even with the screen brightness set low I have to charge this phone several times a day. Again for a near £700.00 phone I have the right to expect better. However I do have high praise for the automatic oven feature that I am assuming is baked into the battery if you pardon the pun. Living in the Scottish Highlands can often be quite cold and chilly. However with One Plus 7 Pros automatic oven feature I simply charge the phone for twenty minutes, put on a pair of oven mitts and then place the phone into my pocket. Within in mere seconds I am toastie warm, safe travels n the knowledge that the burning hot phone will keep me warm.

The camera! Oh dear Lord, the camera. What is there to say that hasn't been said before - it is absoloutely awful, in every concieveable way. I wish I had taken a photograph of the £700.00 this phone cost to P17689459 me of how ripped off I feel but I wouldn't trust this camera to take an even average picture of the money.

Finally the software, the bugs, the glitches, the constant closing of apps and screen freezes. I'm actually surprised that I have been able to write this message without it deciding it needs a rest and takes another 15 minute break. I have had enough of this phone. I didn't expect a Samsung Galaxy or an Apple I Phone level of quality either in performance,features or build. Obviously I would have had to pay an extra several hundred pounds for that which I feel is far too much. However I think I've paid enough to expect a device that works properly, consistently and to a good standard. From my experience opening the box I got the impression O e Plus is just another company that doesn't care about it's customers and after enduring the miserable use of this phone for several months I can safely say that they do not

I will never, ever recommend a One Plus device to anyone in good conscience and I will most definitely not be purchasing anymore of thier poorly made, second rate products again.

11. SWAPPYONE
    Honeycomb Apr 13, 2020

Last edited: Apr 13, 2020

12. F_Anand_Vyas_jNLx
    Cupcake Apr 13, 2020

13. OnePlus Tester1
    Testing account Apr 14, 2020

14. Godfather 1
    Jelly Bean Apr 16, 2020

15. Br0keR
    Froyo Apr 17, 2020

16. Sreekanth Sree
    Froyo Apr 21, 2020

Sreekanth Sree , Apr 21, 2020 :
    Hi Team,

we are still couldn't find much changes in oxygen OS updates and design, improvements are very minimal. I don't think you guys are reaching correct resource to get suggestions and changes.

We want to be part the team to suggest redesigning oxygen OS layer by layer.

Please send email reminders to customers who are interested to be part of it.

17. N1593679741757
    Froyo Jul 16, 2020

18. SWAPPYONE
    Honeycomb Jul 16, 2020

SWAPPYONE , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 16, 2020 :
    Dude is this even a thread about it?
    Check video my channel MaxLee on YouTube he explains it pretty well

19. Jangidpra
    Cupcake Aug 6, 2020