[Application Closed] The Lab – OnePlus 6 Edition

1. harshs91
    Gingerbread May 1, 2018

harshs91 , May 1, 2018 :
    Well I only started participating in The LAB from the last LAB, didn't observe much, saw a few LAB reviewer's reviews and they were pretty nice. Also, as I observed, OnePlus gives preference to photography alot.
    I applied for 5T LAB, review was on point, pics were bad as I didn't have good pics handy while applying. Then, participated and won 7DayReviewChallenge, pics were on point too in this case. So as far as I observed, they are judging according to content as I m not very old to the community.

meatandy likes this.
  2. F_Vishnu_Ram_mllh
    Cupcake May 1, 2018

F_Vishnu_Ram_mllh , May 1, 2018 :
    Well i do my best...because i was following one plus mobile from the model called one plus 3 ..being a family of one plus ..your question is correct..i will agree to you...to be frank iam a college going boy..its normally a crazy on one plus ...being a luck to me..if i got the one plus 6..and say to my friends .we ll i got the one plus.. if i gave the review..i will concentrate on the camera ..because in one plus 5 is slightly better than 5T..and the Ram management is not good on games....and so the device is good will default apps like calculater..and so..and these are the two thing that i was convay to you as a reviewer... you may have dout that how could he say without using a one plus device...well i say the truth ..i was checking all one plus reviews in youtube almost 450+ .it was the main thing when compare to samsung and pixel 2xl...

3. elanglois
    Lollipop May 1, 2018

elanglois , May 1, 2018 :
    No idea what you just said, but my point was that you said you GAVE a review, past tense. It's not put yet, so you didn't.

And don't act like you a long term user with a OP3. My OP ONE is still going strong, original battery and all, running Android 8.1!

4. MobileTechMatters
    Gingerbread May 1, 2018

MobileTechMatters , May 1, 2018 :
    I just submitted to join the Lab and am working on my video submission to attend the launch event in London!! My math is horrible......just atrocious... but I know 1+5= AWESOME and love what you guys at One Plus have been doing over the last few years. The One Plus 5T is an amazing device and I can't wait to see everything that the 6 offers. It's "Notch" just your average phone and very well maybe a "Notch" above the rest! :) Did I mention I love Notch O's ?? ;):D:p

meatandy likes this.
  5. eye842
    Lollipop May 1, 2018

eye842 , May 1, 2018 :
    You are active and that counts for the forummers who is going to read the reviews.

meatandy likes this.
  6. C0ntroller
    Gingerbread May 1, 2018

7. Jordan Marguerit
    Cupcake May 2, 2018

8. harshs91
    Gingerbread May 2, 2018

harshs91 , May 2, 2018 :
    Point!

9. HammaadTechTips
    Eclair May 2, 2018

10. meatandy
    Oreo May 2, 2018

meatandy , May 2, 2018 :
    Not so sure ....this is my fifth Lab.:p

11. HammaadTechTips
    Eclair May 2, 2018

12. F_Vishnu_Ram_mllh
    Cupcake May 2, 2018

F_Vishnu_Ram_mllh , May 2, 2018 :

13. elanglois
    Lollipop May 2, 2018

14. elanglois
    Lollipop May 2, 2018

elanglois , May 2, 2018 :
    I submitted my application, and it asked to submit a picture. I submitted this one....

View attachment 753495

But I expected a place to mention that it was taken on a OnePlus ONE, not my 3T. I think that's pretty impressive for a OPO. And the original isn't blotchy even when zoomed.

15. MobileTechMatters
    Gingerbread May 2, 2018

idkwhoiam322 and dcmcc24 like this.
  16. harshs91
    Gingerbread May 2, 2018

harshs91 , May 2, 2018 :
    Nice pic!
    You could've mentioned the pic is clicked using a OPO in the last section of the form.

17. elanglois
    Lollipop May 2, 2018

elanglois , May 2, 2018 :
    Maybe. I forget what I wrote. That PIC used the ColorOS camera port. The pictures were always amazing. I'd love to see that app ported to OP3 or 5! The methods were very similar to Google Camera, but with more professional plugins. That picture used the Macro plugin which did max zoom and somehow enhanced the image to bring out details. They also had a 50MP plugin that did a lot more than just multiply the pixels by 4! Great software from mother OPPO.

18. techarim
    Eclair May 2, 2018

techarim , May 2, 2018 :
    Too damn excited for the launch. Just applied and all the best to everyone of you!

meatandy likes this.
  19. ikzzz
    Eclair May 2, 2018

ikzzz , May 2, 2018 :
    I read in the thread, someone said that he received the email.

How is it possible when they will declare around 12 May.

Is that person goofing around, or they have sent out a few emails out of the 16 to be selected?

20. jim262
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 2, 2018